Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Ayatullah Muhammed Sadiq Sadr audio

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Selams.

Is that the father of Sayid Muqtada Sadr?

Mashallah, he has such a beautiful and strong voice.. :cry:

Oh how I wished there where more sisters who where reflections of such strong man who bravely stood against oppression.

May God damn the government of USA and Israil.

May he damn Saddam for what he did to our scholars. :cry:

I was wondering, so the Jeish al Mahdi I've heard about on the other thread, if Sayid Muqtada is the son of Sayid Sadiq(RA), does this mean the soldiers in Jeish al Mahdi are from the companions of his father as well?

For example Imam Hassan al-Mujtaba's army, may my burning soul be sacrificed for the dust under his blessed feet, was consisting of both his own lovers as well as those of his fathers.

Is it the same here regarding Jeish al Mahdi?

If that is so I wonder how come people say they where baathis?

I mean if they where lovers of his father as well, then they surely must have stood against Sadam, my Allah burn his soul.

Excuse little me and my thoughts, but you are such sweet brothers that you quarreled over 2 pages on my last question, so I hope you don't mind answering my questions this time as well.

May God be praised who have made such dear men my brothers. ^_^

I already feel the touch of love tingling within..

the love of belivers.. !

Fi Amn Illah.

Selams.

Is that the father of Sayid Muqtada Sadr?

Mashallah, he has such a beautiful and strong voice..

Oh how I wished there where more sisters who where reflections of such strong man who bravely stood against oppression.

May God damn the government of USA and Israil.

May he damn Saddam for what he did to our scholars.

I was wondering, so the Jeish al Mahdi I've heard about on the other thread, if Sayid Muqtada is the son of Sayid Sadiq(RA), does this mean the soldiers in Jeish al Mahdi are from the companions of his father as well?

For example Imam Hassan al-Mujtaba's army, may my burning soul be sacrificed for the dust under his blessed feet, was consisting of both his own lovers as well as those of his fathers.

Is it the same here regarding Jeish al Mahdi?

If that is so I wonder how come people say they where baathis?

I mean if they where lovers of his father as well, then they surely must have stood against Sadam, my Allah burn his soul.

Excuse little me and my thoughts, but you are such sweet brothers that you quarreled over 2 pages on my last question, so I hope you don't mind answering my questions this time as well.

May God be praised who have made such dear men my brothers. 

I already feel the touch of love tingling within..

the love of belivers.. !

Fi Amn Illah.

It is Sayyid Muqtada's father, qas .

The Jaish Al-Mahdi and the people around Sayyid Muqtada were the followers of his father.

-MZA

Jayshul Mehdi were not the campanions of his father. They were working for Saddam at the time, they even dress the way Fadayeen Saddam dressed. They are the same people...just following different masters.

p.s There are documents in Baghdad now which prove Qais al Khaz3ali was in the secret service in Najaf during Saddam's time...that wouldnt mean much...but Qais al Khaz3ali happens to be Moqtada's spokesmen now.

A father of a friend of mine works in a hospitol in Kerbala, he said one of the Jayshul Mehdi fighters had a massive "NA3AM NA3AM LIL QA2ID SADDAM" tatood across his back.

Jayshul Mehdi were not the campanions of his father. They were working for Saddam at the time, they even dress the way Fadayeen Saddam dressed. They are the same people...just following different masters.

So what you are saying, basically, is that Sayyid Muqtada Sadr is working with the people who killed 2 of his brothers and his father?

Do you really believe that?

p.s There are documents in Baghdad now which prove Qais al Khaz3ali was in the secret service in Najaf during Saddam's time...that wouldnt mean much...but Qais al Khaz3ali happens to be Moqtada's spokesmen now.

No, that's not true. Look here:

30.jpg

That man on the far left, who is partially cut out of the picture is Shaykh Qais Al-Khazali; as you can see, this was in 1999, when Ayatullah Sadiq Sadr was alive and Saddam was in power. So stop slandering Shaykh Qais.

-MZA

Edited by ultra-muslim

"That man on the far left, who is partially cut out of the picture is Shaykh Qais Al-Khazali; as you can see, this was in 1999, when Ayatullah Sadiq Sadr was alive and Saddam was in power. So stop slandering Shaykh Qais."

I feel so sorry for you and pity ur ignorance. Saddam put Amamas on 10,000 Iraqi men.

I feel so sorry for you and pity ur ignorance. Saddam put Amamas on 10,000 Iraqi men.

I am aware of that. However, Shaykh Qais was a trusted student of Ayatullah Sadiq Sadr. Why do you think he is part of the entourage in the picture with the late Sayyid? Because he wasn't trusted?

Seriously, bro, wake up.

-MZA

again, i pity ur ignorance...This is not about trust...Agents of Saddam wer EVERYWHERE!

30.jpg

That man on the far left, who is partially cut out of the picture is Shaykh Qais Al-Khazali (he was a student of the late Ayatullah); as you can see, this was in 1999, when Ayatullah Sadiq Sadr was alive and Saddam was in power. So stop slandering Shaykh Qais.

-MZA

Edited by ultra-muslim

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

There are documents in Baghdad now which prove Qais al Khaz3ali was in the secret service in Najaf during Saddam's time...that wouldnt mean much...but Qais al Khaz3ali happens to be Moqtada's spokesmen now.

Don't make me tell you about the documents that prove that certain people worked for the enemies of Islam. Actually, talking about being agents for Iblees is a topic you should refrain from getting into.

It's like when one is burning himself and at the same time telling others not to play with fire.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

Your secret is your prisoner... if you let it out, then you are its prisoner

You might get to see them someday. And no, they are not off the net.

Till then... contemplate about yourself and about things you have been saying and doing. Perhaps Allah might guide you to the right path. Take it as an advice from someone who pities you for your bad situation and not from your enemy.

Edited by Hizbullah

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

People would pay more attention to criticisms if they were constructive i.e. if there was a genuine interest in purging the Jaysh of any possible ba'athi influences. However it is very likely the criticisms levelled against the Jaysh are meant in a destructive way and to sling mud on people who took a stand and are treading a legitimate path on the way to Islamic Enlightenment, Resistance and Revolution.