Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

What is the situation of Iraq?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Selams.

I am new to this forum and my heart mourns over the current situation in Iraq. Oh how I long for the day when the blessed Saviour(AS) together with the Prince of Ascets, Isa ibn Maryam(AS), will descend and once again make our beloved Iraq a garden of bliss upon earth, where wild rivers flow and seas of flowers blossom by the shores.

Could someone clarify what is going on in Iraq?

I have heard about this army called Jeish al Mahdi or something..? :unsure:

Some people also mention Falayek al Badr or?

What is their relation and how is the current state of Iraq?

Some say Iraq was liberated from the filthy dog Sadam and his companions, is this true?

And what about the transgressions of the US, like the rapes of Abu Ghurayb?

I mean, they could have raped someone like me and God forbid deprived me of my innnocence.. :cry:

Please give a helping hand to this this sister on what is the best for Iraq.

I only wish for peace, love and understanding....who is the one who wish to pour it upon my soul?

Fi aman illah.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

the situation in iraq is very very complex, to summerise it in one post is not possible! if you state what part of the situation you want to know about, inshallah we can help.

Jaysh almahdi is a group of youth in iraq whose der is moqtada alsadr, people in iraq say the army consists of majority of youth-who were deprived during the time of sadam. it was also found out high ranking officials of this army were prior workers int eh iraqi national service!!

Faylak badr is the military wing of SCIRI-Majlis al 33la which was headed by Shaheed sayed baqir al hakeem.now sayed Abdul aziz alhakeem(HA) is the current head of majlis al 33la.

Edited by IraqiSoldier

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

Salam

O how I am glad that a sister engages understanding the oppression and occupation of our holy lands, and mention the coming of al-Mahdi(AJ)!

You should team up with sis. Fatema dear. :D :wub:

Currently Iraq, as you might know, is occupied by the Amerikkkan Zionists, spreading all sorts of terror and oppression, one as you mention Abu Ghurayb prison.

Jaysh al-Mahdi(AJ) is a liberation and Islamic Resistance army lead by Seyyed Muqtada as-Sadr(HA) who strives to free Iraq from the tyrranical iron fist of Amerikkka.

I wouldn't say Amerikkka liberated Iraq from Saddam as he was their puppet dog from the first place (like Paul Bremer is currently). What they did in reality was to change one dog with the other.

There are many discussions regarding this topic, if you just search around some you will find more insha Allah.

Just open your eyes and you will see Truth smiling at you.. ;)

Salam

me

As IraqiSoldier has said, many top ranking officials in the Iraqi secret service and security forces are amongst the ranks of Jayshul Mehdi.

Qais al Khaz3ali for example, Moqtada's official spokesmen, was in the Secret Security Service (SSS) during Saddam in Najaf and his uncle was in the SSS in Diwaniya.

Jayshul Mehdi tried to assisanate one of the leaders of SCIRI (Faylaq Badr is its armed wing) Seyed Sadrul Deen Gubanchi after he finished praying salatul jum3a in the hadhra of Amir al Mu2mineen.

Jayshul Mehdi also clashed with Shia armed supporters of Sayyid Seestani in Kerbala when they tried to control of the hadhra and the Kerbalaees wanted no scum in the holy shrines so they faught and killed members of Jayshul Mehdi who eventually backed down because America threatened to send in armed forces to the city.

Ayatullah Seestani and SCIRI have REPEATEDLY ordered Jayshul Mehdi to get out of the city and hand over their weapons...instead of listening they continue to fight and today im sure u heard they clashed with Iraqi police in Najaf.

Edited by -7áydér-

• Advanced Member

Selams

Thankyou sweetest brothers for your replies. I am grateful.

Dear Hayder, that really sounds interesting, would you care to eloborate..?

Step closer and softly whisper in my ear what you think should be done about the situation of Iraq, if we should not resist the occupation?

I'll await your heartwarmening reply.

Fi Aman Illah.

It is not the time to resist the coalition which liberated the Iraqis from Saddam and it is also not the time for them to leave.

If they do there will be a MASSIVE power vacume, and every1 will want to fill it up=Civil War.

Unfortunately the Shia Vs Shia may be bloodier than the Shia vs Sunni. There will be bloodshed everywer.

I have been to Iraq twice since Saddams fall but still it is people on the ground who know what not to do and what to do...Ayatullah Seestani will urge his followers to fight the coalition when it is the time to fight.

We just came out a dark and bloody era---35 years of saddam---and it will take a very long time for Iraq to get back up on its feet and for the country to be re-built. When it does stabalize, the Americans will have no reason to be there and the Iraqi people will ask them to leave.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

the Americans will have no reason to be there and the Iraqi people will ask them to leave.

Sorry I'm suffering from amnesia. Can you remind me why they should have any sort of interest in the middle-east?- why have they been dictating policy for the last 50 years?

Its gonna be that easy- please leave Mr. american soldier. Get real- I think you've got to stop playing with those green plastic soldiers, their starting to affect your judgement!!!

Ws,

Sis Zahra

Edited by Zahra medic

The answer is OIL. They want Iraqi OIL. But EVERY Iraqi would rather give the Americans OIL then give Saddam their BLOOD. OIL is CHEAPER then BLOOD.

Speak for yourself.

How about we don't give blood to Saddam or oil to the Americans?

Besides, Sayyid Sadr isn't giving blood to Saddam; Sayyid Sadr is fighting the Americans.

Don't equate Sayyid Sadr with the Baath, because that's stupid.

-MZA

Qais al Khaz3ali for example, Moqtada's official spokesmen, was in the Secret Security Service (SSS) during Saddam in Najaf and his uncle was in the SSS in Diwaniya.

You are a liar.

If they do there will be a MASSIVE power vacume, and every1 will want to fill it up=Civil War.

Unfortunately the Shia Vs Shia may be bloodier than the Shia vs Sunni. There will be bloodshed everywer.

There won't be a civil war. Jaysh Al-Mahdi has both Shia and Sunni, Arabs and Turkomen troops.

-MZA

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Thats sounds like a cop out answer. Stand up for wots urs. If you know wot america is doing is wrong then why are u backing them if you know all they want to do is to screw u and the every other Iraqi including myself.

Haven't you learnt from years of oppression? I guess not. :(

Ws,

Sis Zahra

Edited by Zahra medic

We just came out a dark and bloody era---35 years of saddam---and it will take a very long time for Iraq to get back up on its feet and for the country to be re-built. When it does stabalize, the Americans will have no reason to be there and the Iraqi people will ask them to leave.

sorry 7yder wrong again - for 35 years you had the proxy rule of america via saddam tikriti, now the colonial master has come in to rule directly.

i'm afraid it's from the frying pan into the fire - but fire has a habit of numbing the sensing initially, that's why you're not getting it.

fatema

You are a liar.

There won't be a civil war. Jaysh Al-Mahdi has both Shia and Sunni, Arabs and Turkomen troops.

-MZA

i think the problem people like 7yder have is exactly this, which is why they curse sayyed muqtada(ha) and jaysh al-mahdi(aj) so violently.

they cannot bear the thought of unity amongst the muslims - remember 7yder has previosly said that he doesn't have time for al-manar tv - which is hizbullah tv - hizbullah is the only successfull islamic resistance movement and it's main goal is to work towards uniting the ummah in preparation for imam mahdi(aj)'s return - which both sunnis and shias yearn for.

these sectarian fools - i pity their ignorance - may Allah fight them - as quoted by yourself from the khutba of imam ali(a) - truely they have filled all our hearts with puss - they are nothing more than the lowest of the low - may Allah destroy them.

khuda hafiz

fatema

sorry 7yder wrong again - for 35 years you had the proxy rule of america via saddam tikriti, now the colonial master has come in to rule directly.

Glad to see the conspiracy theory lunacy is still rampant.

Could you please expound on exactly how the U.S. has had Saddam as it's proxy leader for 35 years since for the last 13 we have two wars and an embargo on him?

Please tell us just how the U.S. bolstered Saddams regime, and please don't use the "Amerikka sold him weapons" B.S. sine 99% of his arsenal was soviet, french or german products.

P.S. Have you ever had a cognizant thought process?

Glad to see the conspiracy theory lunacy is still rampant.

Could you please expound on exactly how the U.S. has had Saddam as it's proxy leader for 35 years since for the last 13 we have two wars and an embargo on him?

Please tell us just how the U.S. bolstered Saddams regime, and please don't use the "Amerikka sold him weapons" B.S. sine 99% of his arsenal was soviet, french or german products.

P.S. Have you ever had a cognizant thought process? 

Curb your tongue, baby killer. That's a woman you are speaking to.

-MZA

Curb your tongue, baby killer. That's a woman you are speaking to.

Laughable, since in your personal vision of Islamic paradise, the Taliban would be beating her with a steel rod for opening her mouth.

In the U.S. she does have the right of freedom of speech, but freedom of speech doesn't mean that one has to listen to and agree with her nonsense!

Laughable, since in your personal vision of Islamic paradise, the Taliban would be beating her with a steel rod for opening her mouth.

I suppose you are welcome to believe that; inasmuch you were enough of a goober to put your life on the line to "fight Communism" (clearly, the Viet Cong were intent on invading California, clearly), it doesn't surprise me that you would believe such a stupidity.

In the U.S. she does have the right of freedom of speech, but freedom of speech doesn't mean that one has to listen to and agree with her nonsense!

That goes for you too, baby killer. Dropped any Agent Orange lately? Burnt any forests that were threatening the US from Vietnam via napalm?

Your opinion is of little consequence, because you were/are a drone, a grunt. You are made to take orders, not to think. And you've retained your training very well.

-MZA

p.s.

Hizbullah is a hypocritcal JOKE!

The rant about attacking the occupying jews in Palestine, yet do absolutely nothing for the last 28 years of Syrian occupation of their own country, HYPOCRITS!

France created the borders of Syria and Lebanon. Prior to Western imperialist country carving in the 20's, there was NO LEBANON. It was a province of Syria; they speak the same dialect of Arabic, they have the same religion and they eat the same food. The borders are artificial.

Edited by ultra-muslim

it's not surprising that 7yder is speaking as he is - he is the offspring of the son of nuh, majid khui, who stole much money and took payments from the cia.

it is not surprising that he speaks as he does, a true slave of america, may Allah destroy the slaves of america and raise the ranks of the slaves of Allah.

allahu akbar!

fatema

France created the borders of Syria and Lebanon. Prior to Western imperialist country carving in the 20's, there was NO LEBANON. It was a province of Syria; they speak the same dialect of Arabic, they have the same religion and they eat the same food. The borders are artificial.

Borders are artificial, excellent, that means there really is no country of palestine, and hence the hebes have a perfect right to occupy the land that Allah/God promised them.

Your own disjointed logic destroys your own arguements, keep it up.

Borders are artificial, excellent, that means there really is no country of palestine, and hence the hebes have a perfect right to occupy the land that Allah/God promised them.

Your own disjointed logic destroys your own arguements, keep it up.

Ah, only a fool would believe that.

The Isrealis PUSHED the Palestinians out of their homes, and bulldozed their villages and farms.

The Syrians haven't pushed anyone out; they simply run the show.

Your comparison is failed.

-MZA

The Isrealis PUSHED the Palestinians out of their homes, and bulldozed their villages and farms.

Spare me the concern for the Palestinians, (of which the Muslim world uses to justify their hatred of jews) since if these "borderless, they speak the same dialect of Arabic, they have the same religion and they eat the same food" peoples were truly such, then they should have been embraced by their arab/islamic brothers instead of being butchered by them and driven out of Jordan and Lebanon with Black September and the Battle of the camps.

More islamic hypocrisy.

Edited by Creators Child

Spare me the concern for the Palestinians, (of which the Muslim world uses to justify their hatred of jews) since if these "borderless, they speak the same dialect of Arabic, they have the same religion and they eat the same food" peoples were truly such, then they should have been embraced by their arab/islamic brothers instead of being butchered by them and driven out of Jordan and Lebanon with Black September and the Battle of the camps.

That's idiotic reasoning.

If a man kicks you out of your house, you can't just go live with your brother forever, you have to get your house back.

As far as the butchering goes, that was done by the Baath and the Hashemites of Jordan. Again the same party which the US supported against the Communists, and the same royal family that was put into power by the British.

WE DIDN'T PUT THEM INTO POWER! YOU DID!!

WTH?

DID AGENT ORANGE KILL ALL 5 OF YOUR BRAIN CELLS???

-MZA

WE DIDN'T PUT THEM INTO POWER! YOU DID!!

More hypocrisy and blame shifting, a fine arab/islamic trait here, it seems.

Blame the installation of any arab/muslim goofball leader in the ME on the U.S., no matter how miniscule the actual involvement was, after all the mighty Arab/Islamacists could never be responsible for their own plights, could they?

Makes one wonder though, are you as a group so gulible and ignorant, that a handful of CIA agents and a couple of suit cases of cash can topple your governments?

That must make you collectively feel real inferior, doesn't it?

• Advanced Member

Selams

Oh must you guys fight and quarell all the timeeeee?

It was just an innocent question!

It hearts my heart to see this. :cry:

Why can't we hear out what Hayder has to say without slicing his throat?

The poor man is standing alone against all of you together. :(

Even though I must admire sister fatema, a woman amid all these wolfs, to fiercly defend her views without any trace of fear. :wub: Go sister! :D

Dear Hayder, your whispers touched my heart, but my soul yearns for more...care to quench its thirst for knowledge with yet another cup from your fountain?

You said you where in Iraq twice, could you perhaps give us a view of what is happening there?

I take it you follow Seyed Sistani, did you meet him?

What is his stance regarding the current situation of Iraq?

I heard he has boycotted any politician or reporter who wish to see him due to his disapproval of the US presence, so if he welcomed Seyed Sadr in their meeting, what does this imply?

I'm hungry for more...fill me Oh Hayder.. !

I'll await your soul-lifting reply.

Fi Aman Illah.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

Salam

7yder, what is your proof that Ayatullah Seestani(HA) is against the Islamic Resistance?

That would not make sense as:

1/ He welcomed Seyyed Muqtada as-Sadr(HA) and applauded his work.

2/ It would mean he is for Occupation

Besides we have tons of true belivers, like Shaykh Haji Shabbir(HA) etc, who have been on ground and knows the real deal.

I advice my sister Layla313 to act with caution and don't listen to what anyone has to say...you don't know who it is typing, and you certainly do not know what their intention is.

Just some brotherly advice. :)

Salam

me

Edited by Ehsan

Guest newshia

Creator's Child,

I feel that ur wasting ur time here. Ur narrow US propaganda-influenced view of the world jus cannot comprehend certain things. Ur presense at this forum is useless 4 all, including urself. Y do u stay?

U must differentiate between Islam n Muslims (ideal n not necessarily ideal followers). Israelis were/are clearly the usurpers n agressors (as far as I understand most of the US 'allies' believe so 2... majority of EU nations thought Israel is the biggest threat 2 world peace). However, the criminal media corporations in the US continually delude the American citizenry successfully, as Americans dun even try 2 have an impartial view regarding it.

I suggest that u open ur mind n research; seek truth 4 the sake of finding out the truth, not 2 prove 1 idea or another wrong.

Let us briefly consider a few issues. This is by no means comprehensive, but it'll get us started:

B4, during n after WW2, EU jews came 2 the region known as 'palastine'; they dreamed of creating their own homeland at all costs. 1st, they bought the homes of some Palestinians. When that didn work, they used force in the form of their advanced military capabilities (brought from EU). Even the native Jews of the region (who had been living there 4 100s of yrs w/ the Muslims n Christians) heavily resented the EU jews invasion.

Comparing the #s of deaths of Israelis n Palestinians, it is heavily heavily tilted toward Palestinians. Palestinians lost perhaps at least 10 times as many lives as Israelis. Palestinians r criticized 4 these suicide bombings, n in Islam the death of an innocent is = 2 that of the entire human race. However, this phenomena did not exist until abt 80s (i think). B4 that, there was none. Do u think that if the Palestinians stopped the bombings, Israel would lean toward peace? This is a very naive view n not according 2 their history of actions/attitudes. Suicide bombings r the only weapons Palestinians have; they dun have even a proper standing army, let alone the advanced military capability of the state of Israel. Furthermore, the lines between military personel n civilian is very blurred in Israel... as very man/woman does military service n may b called 4 duty.

U mention the actions of the Jordanian gov't in pushing out/punishing the Palestinians. U r rite, in my opinion, 2 criticize them. Altho the Palestinians should've understood their presence as guests, the illegitimate gov't of the 'Hashemites' (they have no rite 2 speak of this legacy, these hypocrites...) conducted collective punishment on the Palestinians, which is clearly wrong. However, the British did install these ppl b4 they left; they were never elected or legitimately chosen w/ the consent of the majority of their populace.

Despite, ne wrongs committed on behalf of the Palestinians/Muslims, the illegitimate state of Israel is surely the aggressor. God never sustains them. Feel free 2 present ne counterarguments.

• Advanced Member
He met Moqtada yes...but he APPLAUDED his work?! Show me one independant source OTHER than Moqtada's office who said that.

The meeting was like for 20 minutes. Even i say with Ayatullah Seestani for longer than that.

(bismillah)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3780161.stm

Ayatollah Sistani had, he said, "blessed the arduous efforts exerted by Moqtada Sadr personally to resolve this issue peacefully. These results are good".

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Bro. Iraqisoldier,

Don't you realise that by saying that the top generals of the Jaysh al Mehdi are former ba'athis, that you are playing into the hands of the enemies of Islam? Bro. Ultra-Muslim proved that the person you were referring to was a trusted student of the late Shaheed Ayatullah Muhammed Sadiq Al-Sadr qas . Why go in circles about this person being ba'athi and hence discredit a legitimate movement by our words?

People will later question your sincerity in bringing forth these statements. Are you saying this because you genuinely want to see the Jayshul Mehdi pure from ba'athi influences or are you just satisfying your ego by slinging mud and trying to discredit a movement that will (sooner or later) bring TRUE FREEDOM to the troubled Iraq?

May Allah (swt) instill in us the spirit of Islamic Enlightement, Resistance and Revolution.

"Ayatollah Sistani had, he said, "blessed the arduous efforts exerted by Moqtada Sadr personally to resolve this issue peacefully. These results are good""

This was not confirmed by ANY1 in Ayatullah Seestani's office.

Ayatullah Seestani called for all armed men (Americans AND Moqtada's men) to LEAVE Najaf.