Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
The Antimason

List of 60 Liar Prophets

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

Heard one Qadyani talking about his prophet. So start counting the 60 liar prophets prophecised by Prophet Muhammed(sal)... 5 are below :-

1) Rashad Khalafa (watever the spelling)

2) Qadyani one

[edited]

4) Elijah wannabe Muhammed (sorry for the mistake)

5) Bahai prophet

Comeon ppl.. we have to complete the list :P

Edited by Baatil Ka Kaatil

EDITED

If you try to say Paul which I believe you will, I just would like to let you know that their is no document on earth in which Paul claimed to be a prophet.

Moderator's Note : Insulting Prophet Muhammad(saw) is not allowed on this board.

Edited by Zareen

LOL, I knew you would say Paul, and secondly Muhammad's prohecies are all untrue.

LoL. Paul isn't 7th as he came before. Regarding Muhammed(sal)'s prophecies being untrue, show any evidence (unsunni)...

(salam) Brother, dont waste your time with people who claim to be religious yet slander people. This guy is in LaLa land. Look at his sig.

According to Shariah law I must die for leaving Islam and becoming a Christian. Islam doesn't recognize religious tolerance. Either stay Muslim or die is the norm.
Shows you his ignorance. I am sure on the day of judgement Prophet Isa will not count him among his true followers. (salam)

7) The Mahdi of Sudan

Also, there were couple of Prophets and Prophetess after the demise of Holy Prophet(saw). A man by the name of maslama claimed to be a prophet. His wife claimed to be a Prophetess.

Ok let me add them to the original list :-

1) Rashad Khalafa (watever the spelling)

2) Qadyani one

[edited]

5) Bahai prophet

6) Gohar Shahi (someone who was in sindh)

7) The Mahdi of Sudan

8) Musailma (kazzab)

9) His wife :o

Lol they got married. That was a funny story. So, 51 left..

When you say Khulfa Rashideen, you are including Ali (ra)......if u didnt know......and they never claimed to be or acting like prophets....isnt it against the rules to mock or make fun of the khulfa rashideen in this forum?

Ok here is the update to the list :-

1) Rashad Khalifa

2) Mirza Ghulam Ahmad

[edited]

5) Bahai prophet

7) The Mahdi of Sudan

8) Musailma (kazzab)

9) His wife (Her name please)

51 LEFT...! Hurry up.. no time..

(salam)

9) His wife (Her name please)

Her name was Sajah, daughter of Harith Tamimi (for her marriage portion, his followers were exempted from saying dawn and dusk prayers <_< )

10) Aswad al Anasse from Yemen

11) Al Haarith al Kazzab

ws

Edited by kanez-e-Zahra

Like I said: Say if an innocent man's name is on the list, wouldnt that be slandering him? Say that he didnt actually preach he was a Prophet, but rather his followers took him as a Prophet after he passed away?

However, I have heard that Muslims in general consider that Fadullah Astarabadi preached his own prophethood.

<_<

(salam)

14) Tulayha bin Khuwaylid Assadi

Though I’ve read that he repented, was forgiven and spared the killing by Umar :unsure: but he did claim Prophethood at some time after the death of the Holy Prophet pbuh.

ws

No we cant add David Koresh because he aint Muslim

We cant add St Paul because he was dead before the holy Prophet(pbuh)

We are collecting names of Liars Prophet who attacks Islam

oh, had missed that latter part (i.e. having to be Muslim). so just the random nutcase with delusions of grandeur don't cut it. I'm caught up now.

My friends Guru Nanak never claimed to be a prophet, nor claimed any written scriptural revelation, nor claimed mahdi hood, we must be careful, not be too enthusiatic about completing the list.

-) Osama bin Ladin,

-) a guy in 14th century Sind called some (look it up) claimed he was the Mahdi and gained a huge following,

-) a gentleman called Nurbaksh in the 13th century in Iran, sought refuge in now Pakistan and Afghanistan-Nurbakshi sect, his case was different though, he had special spiritual powers, and the Seljuks told him either he owns up he is the Shia Mahdi or he was Iblees, he had no choice, so he said he was the Mahdi, then he went to Baltistan-and Badakhshan, the sect still survives, there he refuted the claim, and said he was making taqqiyya AS THE MAHDI, to save his life, and he is no mahdi, but had spiritual powers, and the local people thought, hmmm, this guy has powers and is claiming not to be the Mahdi, HE MUST BE THE MADhi, and so the Nurbaskhi sect of Shia whho thought Nurbaksh was the Mahdi-even though he denied it, the make zanjeer zani every thursday, they are crazy and are half b/w 12ers and Ismailis

Also a guy in 15th century Balkh, I'll have to look these up and get back to you,

-) an goofball (I think) called the Materieya, preaching all over and in brixton in London-he calims link to Islam

-)a guy called Dr. Imran Liaqaut Khan, who got kicked otu of Mashad, google it

More around, will return :!!!:

Guest Sufi

3) Guru Nanak

Just like to point out that Guru Nanak never claimed he was a Prophet. Its his hindu deciples who made him a Prophet. Many sufi muslims know that fact that he was just a sufi saint.

3) Guru Nanak

Just like to point out that Guru Nanak never claimed he was a Prophet. Its his hindu deciples who made him a Prophet. Many sufi muslims know that fact that he was just a sufi saint.

Nanak isnt even a wannabe prophet.

He isnt even a 'person of the Book' let alone a 'sufi'. :rolleyes:

Edited by Patience

7) The Mahdi of Sudan

Osama bin Ladin,

They didn't claim to be a prophets.

-) a gentleman called Nurbaksh in the 13th century in Iran, sought refuge in now Pakistan and Afghanistan-Nurbakshi sect, his case was different though, he had special spiritual powers, and the Seljuks told him either he owns up he is the Shia Mahdi or he was Iblees, he had no choice, so he said he was the Mahdi, then he went to Baltistan-and Badakhshan, the sect still survives, there he refuted the claim, and said he was making taqqiyya AS THE MAHDI, to save his life, and he is no mahdi, but had spiritual powers, and the local people thought, hmmm, this guy has powers and is claiming not to be the Mahdi, HE MUST BE THE MADhi, and so the Nurbaskhi sect of Shia whho thought Nurbaksh was the Mahdi-even though he denied it, the make zanjeer zani every thursday, they are crazy and are half b/w 12ers and Ismailis

That's not exactly right. The Nurbakshis are a group of Shia Sufis. They are currently under the guidance of Dr. Javad Nurbaksh; they have a website.

-MZA

Did Gohar Shahi claim to be a prophet? :unsure: I thought he just claimed to be the promised Messiah (Mahdi (as) ) ? :blink:

Man you people have confused me more than anything...

Even then here is the list so far..

1) Rashad Khalifa

2) Mirza Ghulam Ahmad

[edited]

5) Bahai prophet

7) The Mahdi of Sudan

8) Musailma (kazzab)

9) Sajah, daughter of Harith Tamimi

10) Aswad al Anasse from Yemen

11) Al Haarith al Kazzab

12) Alexander Dowie

13) Rael, Head of the Raelian cult

14) Tulayha bin Khuwaylid Assadi

15) Fadullah Astarabadi (according to Revolutionary Guard)

16) Baba Ishaq (who got rid of Seljuks)

17) Materieya ( yeah i know this guy.. spelling correction may come later)

18) Akbar ( Moghul King)

19) Dr. Imran Liaqaut Khan

20) Dr. york of the Nuwaab nation

21) a guy in 14th century Sind called some (look it up) claimed he was the Mahdi and gained a huge following, (will check)

22) Nurbaksh somebody..

All the corrections will be done accordingly... and someone missed and somebody added by mistake will be deleted.. But i am getting confused.. Did Prophet(sal) talk about 60 liars claiming to be Prophets or Mahdi?

Wa-Salam

Did Gohar Shahi claim to be a prophet?  I thought he just claimed to be the promised Messiah (Mahdi  ) ?

He claimed to be prophet alright, i was in sindh then . I called their head office the day he was proclaimed as an apostate, and they just verbally abused me (to say the least ). :P