Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
optikalfilter

Salaam to everyone reading this,

Update on Zahra's condition:

I spoke to her dad today, and he said that she is still in the hospital but is not receiving anymore treatment. It seems like there is no more available, none that is working for her.

Please keep du'aing for her :cry:

Edited by jannahismygoal

They do?

I think they only do that if you use your paypal account to sell stuff.

Salaam to everyone reading this,

Update on Zahra's condition:

I spoke to her dad today, and he said that she is still in the hospital but is not receiving anymore treatment. It seems like there is no more available, none that is working for her.

Please keep du'aing for her :cry:

:cry:

Our dear friend Zahra Easa has left to be with God. She has passed away.

Inna lillahi wa inna illayhi raji'oon :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

post-52413-0-32926500-1361756285_thumb.j

post-52413-0-58302900-1361755968_thumb.j

Please recite surah fatiha for this angel. She was 13 years old.

post-52413-0-36448800-1361756361_thumb.j

post-52413-0-12220900-1361763054_thumb.j

Edited by jannahismygoal

(bismillah)

(salam)

Innaa lillahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Raaji'oon. "Indeed to Allah we belong, and to Him we return." 2:156. (fatiha)

Tasliyat. Condolences to family and friends. May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala give patience to everyone.

Salamun 'alaykum

The author of this work is the late Mulla Asgharali Jaffer. He was the president of the World Federation of Khoja Shia Ithna'ashery Communities. He suffered these atrocities at the hand of Saddam and wrote this brief work after his releast from detention in Iraq. It is indeed an inspiring piece of work - May Allah elevate his status in the hereafter.

Saddam was one of the most pitiless men throughout the history. I wish he had never been born. His cruel acts decided the fate of millions of people. I cannot understand how his prisoners could tolerate such cruel tortures.

I want your feedback and I also want to know whether you think the author should publish his book in a public library ...Because I'm about to send him a message

Thank you

In my opinion, if he is going to publish his book, it is better not to explain the tortures. Those who are pitiless will learn new methods of torturing and those who are not, will feel great grief and they may never be able to forget what they read in the book.

Salamun 'alaykum

The author of this work is the late Mulla Asgharali Jaffer. He was the president of the World Federation of Khoja Shia Ithna'ashery Communities. He suffered these atrocities at the hand of Saddam and wrote this brief work after his releast from detention in Iraq. It is indeed an inspiring piece of work - May Allah elevate his status in the hereafter.

Wa alaikom Alsalam ,

Is his surname Abu Jameel ? May Allah elevate his status .

Watching the demonstrators walking in the streets today, I found myself wondering...
I wonder how many of the demonstrators really support what they are in the streets for, and how many simply feel compelled by their 'clans' to be there.

Just got done watching Egypt in Crisis, PBS

Thoughts:
Is it really not possible to find leaders that know how to take into account the views of all their people, to meet the varied needs of all their people... and to lead without doing this to their people?

We're hearing reports of at least 32 killed in the powerful 7.1-magnitude earthquake that rocked the Philippines earlier today.

Details: http://bit.ly/1fyyaUS

1380559_10151609792121853_1204472947_n.j

We really don't need all the man caused destruction that is going on in the world.
God is letting us know of His displeasure by showing us His power.

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

More prayers... for the people of the Philippines today.

Over 171 (so far) witnesses reported a large fireball over Southern California on November 6th around 7:50pm PST (3:50 on 11/7 UT). The fireball was seen from primarily California, but witnesses from Arizona, Nevada and Utah also reported seeing the fireball.

At least one video of the event has been recorded.

http://www.amsmeteors.org/2013/11/large-fireball-over-southern-california/

Todd Hawkes writes on Facebook:  One over SE Australia last week, caused a sonic boom

Deadly Super Typhoon Haiyan made landfall in the Philippines on Friday(Nov. 8, 2013).

Experts say it may be the strongest storm to hit land in recorded history.

And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

All these are the beginning of sorrows*. [or in another translation... the beginning of the 'birth pains'*]

* Strong's Greek dictionary - the word is odin, akin to odune - a pang or throe especially of childbirth: - pain, sorrow, travail

odino, from odin - to experience the pains of parturition(literally or figuratively): - travail in (birth)

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Edited by CLynn

Even as the devastating impact of Typhoon Haiyan began to emerge in the Philippines, Somalia too experienced one of the deadliest tropical cyclones in its history.

Tropical Cyclone 3A moved over Puntland, Somalia, on November 10–11, 2013, causing flash floods that left more than 100 dead. The storm destroyed hundreds of homes and thousands of livestock, according to news reports.

Cyclones are unusual in Somalia. Tropical Cyclone 3A is just the fifth storm to strike the country since records began in 1966, wrote meteorologist Jeff Masters.  The last cyclone to come ashore over Somalia was Tropical Cyclone Murjan on October 25, 2012.

http://earthsky.org/science-wire/deadly-tropical-cyclone-hits-somalia

Prayers for the people of Somalia.

“I am burning with the Beloved’s love, every moment.

At one moment I am writhing on dust and in the other I am dancing on thorns.

Come, O Beloved! Give me passion for music,

I dance in the open market, in the ecstasy of union.

In His love, I became infamous, but O pious one,

I do not mind this infamy for thy sake and I dance openly.

Although the world calls me a beggar because I dance,

I have a secret in my heart that impels me to dance”

Dear Member 

The link sub forum is for members to share their site or blog links (relevant to Islam, shia Islam, religion, theology, philosophy etc). However there is no need to post the links/sub-links multiple times. 

A better approach for you to gain attention to your blog is to have it saved in your signature. I would not also mind it if you occasionally share your blog link in one of your posts that is relevant to the topic being discussed. But please don't spam the forum with the same blog link over and over again. Keeping it genuine is the key.  

Thank you for your understanding. 

p.s I have removed other threads promoting your blog in this sub-forum.

Regards

Abbas

Dear Abbas

i will take care of forum policies in future and my aim is not promoting blog on this forum. I just want to aware peoples of other region to know about Muharram rituals in Indian sub continents.

Thank you

Regards 

Meesum 

Salam. I use windows 8 and I am happy with it. But now there is this notification in the icon tray which asks me to buy or update the windows. No matter what I do, it is still there. How do I remove it? Thanks.

Edited by Khudayar