Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TRUE FACT ABOUT TITANIC.........

NEVER CHALLENGE YOU CREATOR........& Allah is GREATEST.....

The man who build Titanic was asked :

" How safe the Titanic would be ? "

With an ironic tone he said :

“Not even God can sink it !"

And we all know what happened to Titanic !!

President of Brazil - Tancredo Neves, during a campaign, said that he got 500,000 votes from his party and not even God can remove him from presidency

He got the votes, won the elections, unofficially became the PRESIDENT, but one day before taking the oath and becoming an official PRESIDENT of Brazil , he got sick ina strange manner and died !

Cazuza, Brazilian singer & poet, during a show, while smoking puffed out some smoke in air and said : “God that’s for you !! ”

He died at the age of 32 from Lung cancer in a horrible manner !!

NEVER CHALLENGE YOUR CREATOR...........

Remember Allah every TIME.....

"Whether you conceal what is in your breasts or make it known, Allah knows it. He knows what is in the heavens and what is on earth. Allah has power over all things." (Surah Al 'Imran: 29)

Those who had longed to take his place the day before woke up saying, "Allah expands the provision of any of His slaves He wills or restricts it. If Allah had not shown great kindness to us, we would have been swallowed up as well. Ah! Truly the disbelievers are not successful." (Surat al-Qasas: 79-82)

576353_377172435660529_135839543127154_1176483_1148394292_n.jpg

courtesy - mz (FB)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

ولدتك أمــك يا ابـن آدم باكـياً

والناس حـولك يضحكون سـروراً

فاعمل لنفسك أن تكون إذا بكوا

فـي يوم موتك ضاحكـاً مسروراً

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member

(salam)

I just ran into this older movie on YouTube. Its about an Afghan man who is injured on a construction site and whose oldest child replaces him as he was the sole bread winner in the family. Its also very funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANpKb46AcuU

Edited by Wahdat
  • Forum Administrators

there is no video

(bismillah)

(salam)

If you cannot see the video, you might not have the right plug-in. When I come to ShiaChat using Internet Explorer, I cannot see any videos.

Try opening Shiachat from Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox instead.

• Advanced Member

I have seen this movie. It was interesting to see a girl becoming/acting/dressing like a boy in order to work.

Majid Majidi's earlier movies are very good. I didn't like his movie The Song of Sparrows (Avaze gonjeshk-ha)

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

you want $555?

htttp://www.craigslist.com

Look for a job there.

No she wants donations.

The donation button isn't working :(

hey wfs, yah I have a job but my roommate is moving back to Saudia and didn't give me much of a notice about it.. so in a week i must be out of the apt into a new one.. kindof sucks. i have the rent & security deposit but their lease asks for 2 security deposits so that's why i'm in trouble..

Idk whats up with this page, one minute ill check it out.

Thanks a lot for trying to help too. I really appreciate it chica :)

the way she is asking it seems, she is asking for meher.

hi, no no not meher. I'm just freaking out & seeing if anyone would help me out. Sometimes unexpected situations arise & this is one of them.

• Advanced Member

Why should we help you get a "DREAM" apartment? We will help if your homeless and want a modest one, we aren't here to give you dreams....

I say this because its the one i found that I love & the options are scarce in my city. It will be my first place on my own.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member

May be Holmes didn't use his real name and credentials on Facebook out of the very basic concern of privacy and remaining anonymous (thats what I do anyway). If his facebook account could be identified then all his friends and contacts would automatically get turned into sociopathic clown-like objects for the masses of sheep to point their fingers at. And all the products, activities, movies or what have you he might have "Liked" on facebook would suffer an economic blow which would probably mean fatal in these credit crunched times. Btw, Holmes imo is just a brain washed drone like Lee Harvey Oswald. And facebook as a "online socializing means" is a failed experiment and useless any way with nothing but daily mindless spams of "O LOL! Hey gusy check out this stupid jocke / funny image /frivolity I found ... lololo!"

If everyone who doesn't use facebook got fired then the only people left employed would be P.A.s, secretaries, receptionists, customer support reps, part time workers, musicians, janitors and the sorts. While all the greatest minds and every last work horse of every company would become unemployed.

This is nothing but some payed media support as an attempt to rescue Facebook which is suffering severe economic difficulties.

Edited by Darth Vader
  • Veteran Member

Absolute hogwash and propganda from the Big Brtoher society we live in.

(I didn't read the article)

But everyone thinks you are hiding something if you don't have facebook, even my auntie looked at me funny when I told her i didn't have one.

Most people actually take it as an insult, as if you don't want to give it to them.

down with facebook!

• Advanced Member

This is such BS. One of the best decisions I made in my life was getting rid of Facebook. My mind is so much less cluttered, distracted. I still keep in touch with whoever I ACTUALLY WANT to keep in touch with.

I can't tell you how much less stress and anxiety you will feel getting off FB and really just not spending as much time on a computer in general .

Facebook creates a situation where your whole social life and interactions will be at least partly dependent on the site. You spend so much time taking pics, deciding what pics to post, what to write as your status and thinking of how it will look to others, what to write on other's walls, what messages or chats to write, falling in love with a random person whose pic you saw who lives far away and youll prob never meet in real life, making sure stuff you post will not be seen by some people but not others etc. Then you wait eagerly for messages or comments you're expecting, and if you don't get it immediately you start to freak out and get self-concscious. Every time you say "I'm just gonna go check my profile for 5 minutes" you end up staying at least half an hour.

These tech people who are cashing in with all these social networking sites are trying to scare us and keep making profits, no matter how braindead we are becoming. I recommend everyone get off FB and start living your life. And even limit Shiachat time too!

PS oh and don't say you can preach islam or spread news on Facebook. The internet in general has made us all skimmers at best, no one reads anything thoroughly on a computer screen, they just do a rushed glance and scroll down. You need more than that for islamic knowledge. I've noticed my reading comp and attention span has gotten worse in recent years because of the internet. The internet has only spread takfiris and self-righteous kids who think that by reading some hadiths online they can pass fatwas.

Edited by ChattingwithShias
  • Veteran Member

(salam)

I heard today on Max Keiser Report (RT.com) that 83 million false Facebook accounts were created prior to the IPO.

Social Nutwork accounts is one of the search areas companies use to screen prospective employees.

• Veteran Member

facebook is awesome to keep in touch with friends and family. even my cousins in iran have it so we are in touch everyday even tho its hard for them becuz its banned there and they have to be sneaky to be able to log in.

I would love to see someone hack facebook and do something like what Dr. Exe and Ejram hacker did to shiachat....if anyone deserves it, it's facebook.

just a dream and of course if someone did succeed it wouldn't last long :(

Edited by ImAli
  • Veteran Member

This is just ridiculous! Not having an account is the first sign of being a mass murderer?! WOW!

I wonder, though, why has Al-Mawlai al-Azeem, Haydar Husayn, liked the post? Does he have an account? Because if he does, I will be bugging him till the end of eternity (which means forever) to give me the link! :P

I would love to see someone hack facebook and do something like what Dr. Exe and Ejram hacker did to shiachat....if anyone deserves it, it's facebook.

just a dream and of course if someone did succeed it wouldn't last long :(

It's not a dream for sure! Recently, some of the biggest sites have got hacked, going from Dropbox to Apple's iCloud and I also read about Amazon upgrading it's security (I didn't read the whole article so I don't know if it was also hacked or they just did it as a precautionary measure).

The reason Facebook probably won't is that it's a social networking website. There isn't much of value for someone to get (except, perhaps, for the password and, then, trying to use that password elsewhere and see if it works) from Facebook, unless, of course, he/she just wants to make their name big; Mr XYZ hacked Facebook!

The reason Facebook probably won't is that it's a social networking website. There isn't much of value for someone to get (except, perhaps, for the password and, then, trying to use that password elsewhere and see if it works) from Facebook, unless, of course, he/she just wants to make their name big; Mr XYZ hacked Facebook!

It would be a great way to make people aware of something going on....or some type of political statement (if they did the hacked landing page right)

Millions of people are trying to sign on the facebook all day....imagine the audience of this hack :D

Edited by ImAli
  • Veteran Member

And write what? Something like "Why have you occupied our countries and destroying us by the millions? Please think! Stop your government. Don't rob our nations. Don't help evil."

You don't really think that'll change anything?

And write what? Something like "Why have you occupied our countries and destroying us by the millions? Please think! Stop your government. Don't rob our nations. Don't help evil."

You don't really think that'll change anything?

Of course it won't save the world....never claimed that. But it certainly would be a interesting way in an attempt to get a message out.