Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Advanced Member

:!!!: As bad as Bush is, we gotta admit that he's an great source of entertainment.

More Bushisms:

"So for the students here, take heart in this concept. He gets a Ph.D. I get Cs. I'm the President and he's the advisor."

—While discussing Social Security on a college campus, Bush makes note of the education gap between himself and a professor/advisor to the administration. (White House, "President Discusses Strengthening Social Security in Iowa", March 30, 2005)

"Because he's hiding…"

—Bush, explaining why Osama bin Laden has yet to be captured. (Washington Post interview, Jan. 16, 2005)

"It's okay to correct the president - just not in front of all the TV cameras."

—Bush, speaking at the White House Economic Conference, after being corrected by a participant, Dec. 15, 2004

"Well, I quit drinking in '86."

—Bush, when asked whether, as he embarked on his second four-year term, he saw ghosts of past presidents. (C-SPAN interview, Jan. 30, 2005)

REPORTER: "[The California recall is] the biggest political story in the country. Is it hard to go in there and say nothing about it?"

GEORGE W. BUSH: "It is the biggest political story in the country? That's interesting. That says a lot. That speaks volumes."

REPORTER: "You don't agree?"

GEORGE W. BUSH: "It's up to—I don't get to decide the biggest political story. You decide the biggest political story. But I find it interesting that that is the biggest political story in the country, as you just said."

REPORTER: "You don't think it should be?"

GEORGE W. BUSH: "Oh, I think there's maybe other political stories. Isn't there, like, a presidential race coming up? Maybe that says something. It speaks volumes, if you know what I mean."

—Bush, sharing his insights on the 2004 election, Aug. 13, 2003.

Source: Source: PBS Online News Hour, "California Certifies 135 Candidates in Recall Election," Aug. 14, 2003

"We will stand up for terror. We will stand up for freedom."

—Bush, speaking on the campaign trail, Oct. 18, 2004, in Marlton, N.J.

"Gosh, I just don't think I ever said I'm not worried about Osama bin Laden. It's kind of one of those exaggerations."

—Bush, during the final presidential debate, attempting to refute Kerry’s claim that the president boasted he was not concerned about Osama bin Laden.

"So I don't know where he is. You know, I just don't spend that much time on him... We haven't heard much from him. And I wouldn't necessarily say he's at the center of any command structure. And, again, I don't know where he is. I- I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him."

—Bush, answering a question about Osama bin Laden at a March 13, 2002 news conference.

"After standing on the stage, after the debates, I made it very plain, we will not have an all-volunteer army. And yet, this week— we will have an all-volunteer army. Let me restate that."

—Bush, showing signs of confusion (yet again) at an Oct. 16, 2004, campaign stop in Daytona Beach.

"The truth of that matter is, if you listen carefully, Saddam would still be in power if he were president of the United States, and we’d be a lot better off."

—Bush at the second presidential debate in St. Louis, Oct. 8, 2004.

"And as a result of the United States military, Taliban no longer is in existence."

—Bush, demonstrating a weak grasp on reality at a campaign stop in Springfield, Ohio on Sept. 27, 2004.

"Justice ought to be fair."

—Bush, speaking at the White House Economic Conference, Dec. 15, 2004.

"The CIA laid out several scenarios. It said that life could be lousy, life could be okay, life could be better. And they were just guessing as to what the conditions might be like."

—Bush, dismissing a leaked CIA report at a Sept. 21, 2004, meeting with Iraqi Prime Minister Iyad Allawi

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.

—Bush addressing a group of witnesses at the signing of the Defense Appropriations Act for Fiscal Year 2005 in Washington, DC on Aug. 4.

"We've got an issue in America ... too many good docs are getting out of business. Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country."

—Bush, telling a crowd assembled in Poplar Bluff, Mo., about a previously underappreciated domestic problem, Sept. 6.

"I'm honored to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein."

—Bush, meeting with Iraqi citizens who received medical care in the U.S., May 25, 2004

"We want results in every single classroom so that one single child is left behind."

—Bush, speaking in Little Rock, Ark., Nov. 10, 2003

"The world is more peaceful and more free under my leadership."

Source: The Boston Globe, Oct. 29, 2003

"See, free nations do not develop weapons of mass destruction."

—So W., does this mean the U.S. is not a free nation?...

Source: The Chicago Sun-Times, Oct. 13, 2003

"I appreciate people's opinions, but I'm more interested in news. And the best way to get the news is from objective sources, and the most objective sources I have are people on my staff who tell me what's happening in the world."

—Bush, redefining "objectivity."

Source: CNN, "Bush 'Not Paying Attention' to Democratic Race: President Getting His News From Aides," Sept. 23, 2003 .

"They misunderestimated me."

- wiki

"We need to thin our forests in America."

—Bush, on the evil of forests, Aug. 11, 2003

Source: The Arizona Republic, "In Arizona, Bush Touts His Idea to Thin Forests," Aug. 12, 2003.

"I'm also not very analytical. You know I don't spend a lot of time thinking about myself, about why I do things."

—Bush, reassuring us that the wartime president of the most powerful nation on earth does not think too much

Source: Federal Document Clearing House, "Roundtable Interview of the President by White House Press Pool," June 4, 2003

"I've got very good relations with President Mubarak and Crown Prince Abdullah and the King of Jordan, Gulf Coast countries."

—Bush, confusing the Gulf Coast with the Persian Gulf

Source: Public Papers of the Presidents, "Interview With Print Journalists," June 2, 2003

"I am the master of low expectations."

Source: Agence France Presse, "Bush Says Middle East Summit 'Met Expectations'," June 4, 2003

"We ended the rule of one of history's worst tyrants, and in doing so we not only freed the American people, we made our own people more secure."

—Bush, on regime change in the United States

Source: Federal Document Clearinghouse, "President George W. Bush and Australian Prime Minister John Howard Hold Joint Media Availability," May 3, 2003

"By making the right choices, we can make the right choice for our future."

—Bush, sharing insights into improving Americans' health and fitness

Source: The White House, "President Bush Highlights Health and Fitness Initiative: Remarks by the President on Fitness," July 18, 2003

"In 2000, alone, obesity costs totaled the country an estimated cost of $117 billion."

—Bush, promoting his Health and Fitness Initiative

Source: The White House, "President Bush Highlights Health and Fitness Initiative: Remarks by the President on Fitness," July 18, 2003

"First, let me make it very clear, poor people aren't necessarily killers. Just because you happen to be not rich doesn't mean you're willing to kill."

—Bush, speaking about terrorism and poverty

Source: Public Papers of the Presidents, "The President's News Conference With President Macapagal-Arroyo of the Philippines," May 26, 2003

"There's an old saying in Tennessee—I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee—that says: Fool me once, shame on [pause] shame on you. [Pause] Fool me [long, uncomfortable, agonizing pause] you can't get fooled again."

Source: The Washington Post, "The Reliable Source," Lloyd Grove, Sept. 18, 2002

"I said you were a man of peace. I want you to know I took immense [Edited Out] for that."

—Bush, speaking to Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon

"We are ready for any unforseen event which may or may not happen."

Source: The Associated Press, "Words of wisdom from Bush—and you can quote him on that," Nov. 18, 2002

For more Bushisms: http://www.thetruthaboutgeorge.com/bushisms/

wasalaam

• 3 months later...
  • Advanced Member

HHAPPYY BBIRRTHDAYYYY!!!

I know it's early but i wanted to be the first onee..:P..

Usually its you making a thread for someone's birthday but today its the other way round init :P

I wish Allah (SWT) grants all your wishes & sends blessings on you..every second of your life...I wish you a good future..I wish there's always a smile on your face and never tears coming out of your eyes..I wish ya the best in life siss :wub:

A poem for youu:

God gave a gift to the world when you were born

a person who loves, who cares,

who sees a person’s need and fills it,

who encourages and lifts people up,

who spends energy on others

rather than herself,

someone who touches each life she enters,

and makes a difference in the world,

because ripples of kindness flow outward

as each person you have touched, touches others.

Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,

because you are a special treasure

for all that you’ve done.

May the love you have shown to others

return to you, multiplied.

I wish you the happiest of birthdays,

and many, many more,

so that others have time to appreciate you

as much as I do.

And finally your birthday cake..loll;

Have a great day..x

• Advanced Member

Happy Birthday Sakz baby!!

Einstein wishes you a Happy Birthday!

post-31786-1184473460.jpg

This is a poem for you..............

To my "Sis," from "Lil Sis,"

On her birthday far away:

Maybe life will separate us,

Yet we'll always be best friends.

So may love, until life ends,

In joy or sorrow not forsake us,

Sunshine on the darkest day.

Though there's a frequency I miss,

Each breath of peace that fortune sends

Recalls a bond time can't betray.

Edited by petushki
  • Advanced Member

SAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER :wub:

HaPpY BdAy 2 Da MoSt BeStEsT AnD cUtEsT SiS... And Da MoSt PoPuLaR gAl On ShIAcHat :!!!:

saks my sister dis is a poem 4 u

just abit of love am showinn 4 u

but its more like a rap n not a rhyme

o well lets not waste our tym

happy bday 2 da princess saks

shes a wikkle gangsta wivvout d 6pax

ber love 4 u sis n just want u 2 no

dat no matta how far u runn or goo

ill always be ere by ur side

2geva we liv 2geva u rydd

n on dis special day wher u were born

js wna say sorry 4 d tyms iv sworn

and been meen 2 u...u meen d world 2 me

ur finally 1 + the 1 to d 3

n jus wan u 2 no ill be prayin 4 ur smile

4 it saks id run a mile

now im gna go... soo u have anyc day

happy bday HIP HIP HOORAYY

MwWwWwWwAaAaAaaAaaAaAAaAaaHhHHhHHH :)

xXx

• Advanced Member

SALAMS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! MAY U HAVE A GR8 BDAY FILLED WITH ALL THE THINGS U LOVE. MAY U HAVE MANY MANY MORE INSHA'LLAH. MAY Allah BLESS U ON THIS SPECIAL DAY. HAVE A GR8 14TH BDAY- IM CATCHING UP, BY NOVEMBER ILL BE A TEENAGER JUST LIKE U!!!! :!!!: ENJOY UR BDAY WHILE IT LASTS!! HAVE A WICKED DAY. AND NAZ, I WAS MEANT 2 MAKE THIS THREAD :dry: I WAS AT A WEDDING LAST NIGHT THOUGH :dry: :( OH, AND I CANT BE BOTHERD TO MAKE U A CAKE LIKE NAZ :P OR GET U A PRESENT :P OR GET A POEM OFF GOOGLE :P

wAsAlAmS

Edited by sayyada786
  • Advanced Member

Naz786: Thank u so much jaann..love u loadss..im lovin the cake :wub:

Wise_Muslim: Thanks

Hussainak: Thanks :D

~ashke~sakina~: Thanks hun :wub:

Ali_Imran: Thanks

Petushki: Awwwww..thanksss hun..i love the poem :wub:

Shia & Proud: OMG OMG OMG Ronaldo said happy birthday to mee wow wow wow and he looks sooo buff there woow HAHA :P But u can take back the book..not funny :dry: :P Thanks neway man :)

Shabbz: Yeh Yeh Yeh..u just watch :dry:

Cee: Thanks hun :wub:

Mahreen: Wow that sums it up well Mahreen..joka :P Thanks hun :wub:

afreenfatemah: Thanks jaannnn :D Hehe the tickets are on their way..sabarr :P

xtauq786x: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Thats soo sweett..thankss :) I love the rapp :P .. Thanksss :wub:

loveahlulbayt4ever: Thankss hun :wub:

fadak_166: Thankk youu :D

Umme_Abeeha: Thankssss :wub:

sayyada786: Awwww..my lil baby :P Thanks soo much u cutie..lovin all the colourss :P :wub:

AkbarHassan: Thaaankksss :D :D

Sky: Thanks :)

KhairunNisa: Thankss..thats soo sweet of u :wub: cutie!

Lion: Thanks! :D

Mohsin: Haha..u sukz aswell :P .. thankss :)

Saber792: Really Reallly Realllyyy NOT FUNNY!

• Advanced Member

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y S A K Z ! ! :wub: :)

post-40606-1184529196.jpg

post-40606-1184529164.jpg

Another 14 balloons:

post-40606-1184529089.jpg

Another gift:

post-40606-1184529303_thumb.jpg

Another card:

post-40606-1184529235.jpg

Another cake:

post-40606-1184529942_thumb.jpg

Another poem:

On your day just want to say