Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Zain

Lamborghini Gallardo vs. Bentley GT

(salam)

If you can pick one, which one would it be. Also, tell me why? They cost the same.

2004 Lamborghini Gallardo

Starting MSRP $150,000

493-hp, 5.0-liter V-10

http://research.cars.com/go/crp/summary.js...04&modelid=7348

Lamborghini%20Gallardo.jpg

2004 Bentley Continental GT

MSRP Price $149,900

Standard Engine 6.0L 552 hp W12

Horsepower 552 @ 6100 RPM

Torque (lb-ft) 479 @ 1600 RPM

http://research.cars.com/go/crp/summary.js...04&modelid=7269

bentley_continental_gt_2002_03_s.jpg

Edited by Zain

Salam.

If I had to make the choice now.. It would be the Lamborghini. If in a couple of years from now when I'm a family guy, I'd take the Bentley.

lambeghinis are ugly as hell

Its all about the porsche to be honest

(salam)

:mad:

Porsche is not really considered an exotic car. You can get 2 Porches for the price of one Lamborghini!!!

Lamborghinis are awesome! :angry:

^ Poor reason. As much as Honda loyalists don't want to admit it, the NSX is outdated. Many of the semi-exotics out there will scare it off the road.

I'm choosing the Gallardo because, well, it'd wipe the track with that Bentley.

(salam)

Porsche is not really considered an exotic car. You can get 2 Porches for the price of one Lamborghini!!!

ZAIN DID U OPEN THIS THREAD TO SHOW PEOPLE HOW DUMB YOU ARE ?!? :blink:

i mean first u say porsche is not an exotic car and then u say pricewise:

2 Porsche's = 1 Lamborghini

firstly all people who know anyhting about cars will tell you the Porsche 911 GT's are supercars and can hold it against any of these 2 u show here, so yes Mr Zain porsche are exotic cars. just coz they make less exotic cars u cant claim that about all Porsches :squeez:

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HAVE U HEARD OF THE CARRERA GT?????????

2004 Porsche Carrera GT

Starting MSRP $440,000

Available Engines: 605-hp, 5.7-liter V-10

0-to-6-mph acceleration time of 3.8 seconds (Bentley GT = 4.8 sec and Lambo Gall = 4.1 sec check them Here!)

p.porsche.carreragt.30.1.jpg

p.porsche.carreragt.30.2.jpg

http://research.cars.com/go/crp/summary.js...04&modelid=7591

$440,000!?!??!?!?! putting this against ur lambo price wise:

1 Porsche Carrera GT = 3!!! Lambo Gallardo's!!! :!!!: :!!!:

Plus the porsche looks about 50 million times better than any car u have posted,

and its only real competition is the Pagani Zonda C12 and The Ferrari ENZO, so arguably this is the best car in the WORLD right now and if u knew anything else about cars u wouldn't make silly statements like the above and realise that this is probably the only supercar that is built in such a way that its practical enough to drive everyday of the week :D

Wallah brothers and sisters after prayers everyone do 2 raka' extra so Zain stops being DUMB! :squeez:

(p.s Zain u gotta thank me infinitely for that last comment, Hey u may even get a wife :P )

(salam)

ZAIN DID U OPEN THIS THREAD TO SHOW PEOPLE HOW DUMB YOU ARE ?!? :blink:

i mean first u say porsche is not an exotic car and then u say pricewise:

2 Porsche's = 1 Lamborghini

firstly all people who know anyhting about cars will tell you the Porsche 911 GT's are supercars and can hold it against any of these 2 u show here, so yes Mr Zain porsche are exotic cars. just coz they make less exotic cars u cant claim that about all Porsches :squeez:

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HAVE U HEARD OF THE CARRERA GT?????????

2004 Porsche Carrera GT

Starting MSRP $440,000

0-to-6-mph acceleration time of 3.8 seconds (Bentley GT = 4.8 sec and Lambo Gall = 4.1 sec check them

1 Porsche Carrera GT = 3!!! Lambo Gallardo's!!! :!!!: :!!!:

Plus the porsche looks about 50 million times better than any car u have posted,

and its only real competition is the Pagani Zonda C12 and The Ferrari ENZO, so arguably this is the best car in the WORLD right now and if u knew anything else about cars u wouldn't make silly statements like the above and realise that this is probably the only supercar that is built in such a way that its practical enough to drive everyday of the week :D

Wallah brothers and sisters after prayers everyone do 2 raka' extra so Zain stops being DUMB! :squeez:

(p.s Zain u gotta thank me infinitely for that last comment, Hey u may even get a wife :P )

(salam)

First get your license and then talk with the big boys!!!!

Porsches are not known for being exotic. Maybe they have one exotic model.

Porshe Boxster can be bought for $45,000. That is nothing! You can't take one model and say Porsches are exotic!

Otherwise I can use this one Cadillac model and say "Cadillacs are exotic cars" :angry:

cadillac_cien.jpg

CHECKMATE!

ANd I am not dumb!!!! :realangery:

Edited by Zain

DUMBO

i will reply to ur stupid attempt soon

ZAIN DID U OPEN THIS THREAD TO SHOW PEOPLE HOW DUMB YOU ARE ?!?

Whats with the insults? <_<

2004 Porsche Carrera GT

Starting MSRP $440,000

0-to-6-mph acceleration time of 3.8 seconds (Bentley GT = 4.8 sec and Lambo Gall = 4.1 sec check them

1 Porsche Carrera GT = 3!!! Lambo Gallardo's!!!  :!!!:  :!!!:

and its only real competition is the Pagani Zonda C12 and The Ferrari ENZO, so arguably this is the best car in the WORLD right now and if u knew anything else about cars u wouldn't make silly statements like the above and realise that this is probably the only supercar that is built in such a way that its practical enough to drive everyday of the week  :D

Lamborghini Diablo VTTT

Price: $500,000

0-60 mph: 3.2 sec

Horsepower: 750 bhp @ ---- rpm

diablovttt2.jpg

http://www.fast-autos.net/lamborghini/lambodiablovttt.html

Edited by Zain

I would choose the Bentley

1) Newest toy in the whole block wait make that a whole Zip Code instead

2) Looks like it has more room inside it too. More room means more Groupies.

3) Sport cars are not really comfortable at all but since it is a Bentley i would think it has to me more smoother then the lambo.

4) Porsche are super nice cars.. There are few models made that appeal to the lower class of people like the Boxter. Then you also have models like 911 Turbo which were being sold for $129k.. But they also have superior handling. high HP only helps when you are in a straight line .....

DUMBO

i will reply to ur stupid attempt soon

ZAIN DID U OPEN THIS THREAD TO SHOW PEOPLE HOW DUMB YOU ARE ?!?

Whats with the insults? <_<

2004 Porsche Carrera GT

Starting MSRP $440,000

1 Porsche Carrera GT = 3!!! Lambo Gallardo's!!!  :!!!:  :!!!:

and its only real competition is the Pagani Zonda C12 and The Ferrari ENZO, so arguably this is the best car in the WORLD right now and if u knew anything else about cars u wouldn't make silly statements like the above and realise that this is probably the only supercar that is built in such a way that its practical enough to drive everyday of the week  :D

Lamborghini Diablo VTTT

Price: $500,000

0-60 mph: 3.2 sec

Horsepower: 750 bhp @ ---- rpm

diablovttt2.jpg

http://www.fast-autos.net/lamborghini/lambodiablovttt.html

Fair Play bro, i know i might have let my Ego run a little loose there, but u dissed porsche man, and claim them not to be exotic?!?!? obviously boxsters and carreras like ur average thing u see on road are maybe average, but when it come to exotic porsche has got a sheer line up of beasts that win races in all fields against "supercar" competitors from le mans 24 to GT racing, so trying with the cadilac is not really the same dude

i mean we got the 928's the 911's the GT1 (which is worth $1,000,000+) the GT2 and GT3 plus the 911 Turbo's that run circles around supercars on race tracks and also the Carrera GT i posted above which would win in a race around a track against most cars albeit the pagani zonda or ferrairi enzo, and yes it would even beat that lambo u posted there, so blud no offence cheer up and take a look at these beauties...

1997 Porsche 911 GT1

Base Price 1.5 million DM = approx. $1,000,000 = 2 x Lambo VTT u posted :)0 - 60 mph 3.6 seconds

porsche_911_gt1_evo.jpg

oh yeh and if u wanna read about this beast u can go here: http://www.supercars.net/cars/1997@$P...911%20GT1g.html

well bro i think 1 car should do it actually to prove that porsche dont malke ordinary cars and even those cars like the 911's and such which are common are actually with no real competers in their own class and hence i bring this discourse to an end and proclaim to u all that zain aint DUMB he just dont know too much about porsche's :)

Porshe Boxster can be bought for $45,000. That is nothing! You can't take one model and say Porsches are exotic!

Zain u ever cuss the Boxster again and u will meet a painful demise.

Anyways what do u think to my chrome plated merc.

post-2-1083403412_thumb.jpg

1997 Porsche 911 GT1

Base Price 1.5 million DM = approx. $1,000,000 = 2 x Lambo VTT u posted :)0 - 60 mph 3.6 seconds

(salam)

1) The Porsche costs twice as much but is still slower than a Lamborghini Diablo VTTT in 0-60.

2) The Porsche's top speed doesn't even break 200mph (only 192mph) while the Lamborghini's top speed is 222mph.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Zain

1) The Porsche costs twice as much but is still slower than a Lamborghini Diablo VTTT in 0-60.

2) The Porsche's top speed doesn't even break 200mph (only 192mph) while the Lamborghini's top speed is 222mph.

Yeah but which is the bigger chick magnet? B)

Guest shako_mako

Salam

I would go 4 the Lamborghini Gallardo, I think it looks alot better than the Bentley GT!

p.porsche.carreragt.30.1.jpg

p.porsche.carreragt.30.2.jpg :wub: Woohoo I think I'm in looovee :wub:

1997 Porsche 911 GT1

(salam)

oh so now u admit prosche make exotic cars just not the fastest 0-60 exotic cars, well i never said they were the fastest in 0-60 i could have posted a Gemballa Porsche for that; and even in a straight line those porsches would beat the cars u put coz they have the aerodynamics and gear changing that is unrivalled so in 0-100moh i guarantee the porsche would win hands down and never will a car around a track reach its top speed,

i sure did show u that porsche's aint cheap dude like every make they have a range of cars and the lower class like the 911's are in a class of their own with no real competition ,

and i sure as hell will say that any of the porsches i have posted from the carrera GT to the GT1 will beat any lambo u post on this thread dude and pretty much any other car in the world including ferrari's and such, porsche have a slick record when it comes to races AROUND a track, the cars were not made to go in straight lines thats why they have steering wheels, its not just about torque, BHP and 0-60...

but read this dude, Porsche have the fastest record around the worlds most difficult track...

The Gemballa GTR 600 is hands down the top 996 based porsche. How can I say this? On three separate occasions, Gemballa has beat the record for road going supercars around the north circuit of Nurburgring. TechArt have been challenging the record with their 911 based TechArt GT Street for some time.

2001-gemballa-911-gtr-600-2-small.jpg

Just weeks after Gemballa set a 7:44.7 time, TechArt beat the record with a 7:43.4 lap. Not giving up, Gemballa then retuned with thier GTR to take back what was theirs. 7:32.5 was the result which still holds to this day!

The GTR package is based on a Porsche GT3 with a twin turbo upgrade.

http://www.supercars.net/cars/2001@$P...GTR%20600g.html

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and the new gemballa is even faster read about it here http://www.supercars.net/cars/2002@$P...GTR%20650g.html

plus that caddy u posted is only a concept dude all the cars i posted are real cars

:wub: PORSCHE :wub:

Edited by maysamopm

Yuck...Banana Color Car? 

B for me

Ditto that! What's with cars being that colour? No decent car should be painted that colour and if you buy it on the cheap (not that the lamb is) because of the colour then spend the extra dosh on spraying it a decent car colour!