Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
SinfulSoul

Is Marriage for everyone?

Rate this topic

Salaam Alaykum, Brothers and Sisters I hope this msg reaches you all in the best of health and Iman......

I have a question regarding marriage......

I have known a Sunni Arab sister who is more or less practising who is 28 years old and doesnt wear Hejab at the moment. Unfortunately she is regretting not marrying earlier in Life and now its very difficult for her to find a partner. The community that she lives in does not have suitable guys for her to get married too.

She is basically in need of getting married and wants to settle down......

Does nebody know what she can do or help find this Muslim lady a Suitable Husband

Thank you.....

Wasalaam @)

(salam)

What she needs to do is have patience and Tawakol in Allah (swt)

Only he knows when the time is right. We can try all we want but if Allah (swt) does not will it then it will never happen.

We shall all pray for our Muslim brothers and sisters, who do not have partners and

may Allah (swt) find the best of them for us.

Wassalaam

Salamu alaikum warahmatullah,

bismillah,

-well there are du'aa for people who cant find a husband/wife i could give them to you if you want.

-since she doesnt live in a religious community , there are many muslims who live in the West who are not surrounded by muslims so they turn to the matrimonial sites ,,, she could find a man in her area as well as anexact description she needs in a man as a husband. sounds weird but i dunno! ^_^

-she should make alot of duaa and brother let me know if you want the supplications to find a mariage partner wassalam

(salam)

Well if she is shai then she can try shiamatch.com, I know someone in hte community who found their partner through this website. I don't know much about it but heck why not give a try.

On 4/21/2004 at 11:56 PM, shah-e-mardan-Ali said:

Only he knows when the time is right. We can try all we want but if Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) does not will it then it will never happen.

This is more than a 15 years old topic but this line caught my attention. Do you think there can be instances where Allah wills for a person to never get married? Of course there have been cases like this in Islamic history itself; for example Prophet Isa(as)'s circumstances were such that he could never get married. 

Allah tests people in different ways. So Can there be individuals in today's world for whom the divine test is unmarried life (I.e, despite trying their best all their life to get married, they are unable to do so for reasons beyond their control)

Suppose a young unmarried person is serving a life sentence in prison - where he would have to stay till he dies without ever getting the chance to get married. Should he consider this as a divine test of life long sexual patience? 

On 9/19/2019 at 12:00 AM, Liggel said:

Allah tests people in different ways.

alhamdulillah

Sab'r is key through all trials/tests