Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wahashimi

East London VS West London

where are they??? :angel:

(salam)

lol no way, wat a joke I heard madd girls digg pakis up in London...EWW u got gold-diggers up in London :sick: !!

lool down here in Toronto its a whole NEW ball-game. I'd say its multicultural.

Im the only Canadian in this thread :D Big UP B)

lol :angel:

Guest DjibrilCisse
i aint materialistic....aint no goldddigggggger

umm, thats why you want an arab boy? :angel:

pakis shias are dry and ugly or the opp and f-d up ...so allow it....i given up

And you're a............paki shia?

treadin on dangerous ground here bro.lol

lol, no way. she's mah homegirl, dont worry bout her.

umm, thats why you want an arab boy? :angel:

And you're a............paki shia?

lol, no way. she's mah homegirl, dont worry bout her.

arab boy form fitnessssssssssssss not the dosh....dats a bonus tho :P

yeh but pakis are fit esp shias....but read wat i said clearly....

and da fiiiiiiiitshia is an exception

insh goin 6am tom.....pray...worried..........cos seats may be overbooked :(

Guest so_solid_shia

salam ......

fitshia im not being bad or anything......but theres this girl i know shes a lot older than me...when i was 16 she use to harass me (when i say a lot older i meant late 20's) an she use to harass any of my friends who were shia because she was so desperate to get married.......im talking about fatal attraction, which really scared me. In the end one of my iraqi friends who she knew told me to pretend i was this 29 year old chartered accountant called Naqi an when i chatted to her on the phone when i was in college...she completely bought it all. All i want to know is....................... IS THAT GIRL YOU????????

btw EAST LONDON IS RUBBISH .......WEST LONDON IS [Edited Out]!!!!!! Look at all you eeeeejits runnin your mouths about EAST LONDON *KISSES TEETH* iss all southwest, south ...an BIG UP MY NORT LANDAAN MANZZ!!!! EAST AN WEST BomBAC...........

SOUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF LONDON................SOUFFFFFFFFF LONDON!!!! BOoOoOoOoOoOOoOoOoO

Edited by so_solid_shia

Guest Peace

(bismillah)

(salam)

LOL

fitshia im not being bad or anything....................... IS THAT GIRL YOU????????

Bro i hope your joking cause why on earth would anyone admit to being a desparate phsychopath?

Guest so_solid_shia

very good point fiza aunty........

But at least if it is her she might be like "oOoOooOo its me its me they talkin about i better hold it down"

an please dont write "aunty??????????"

hehe PEAAACCCCCCCCCCCE

Guest so_solid_shia

:!!!: :!!!: lol

Joka....that looks like my neighbours wife.

Guest so_solid_shia
southall?? tht place is a DUMP! ..plus its filled with the pervy Sikhs eewwww!

Isn't that why you lot go there??? :unsure:

salam ......

fitshia im not being bad or anything......but theres this girl i know shes a lot older than me...when i was 16 she use to harass me (when i say a lot older i meant late 20's) an she use to harass any of my friends who were shia because she was so desperate to get married.......im talking about fatal attraction, which really scared me. In the end one of my iraqi friends who she knew told me to pretend i was this 29 year old chartered accountant called Naqi an when i chatted to her on the phone when i was in college...she completely bought it all. All i want to know is....................... IS THAT GIRL YOU????????

btw EAST LONDON IS RUBBISH .......WEST LONDON IS [Edited Out]!!!!!! Look at all you eeeeejits runnin your mouths about EAST LONDON *KISSES TEETH* iss all southwest, south ...an BIG UP MY NORT LANDAAN MANZZ!!!! EAST AN WEST BomBAC...........

SOUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF LONDON................SOUFFFFFFFFF LONDON!!!! BOoOoOoOoOoOOoOoOoO

no im 25, but i kno who ur chattin about and u are chatttttttting bareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze! DESPERATE PSYCOPATYH WAT [Edited Out]! IM SORRY BUT UR THE DESPERATE ONE FOR MAKING UP A STORY LIKE THAT! TO BIG IT UP!

im saying the following as the 12th imam is my witness.....

at the time she was around 22 NOT LATE 20's, now she is 26! and it was NOT fatal attraction, she WASNT on ur case 24/7 nor was she interested in you! she jus dint know any shias and she wanted to meet some

she dint even kno where u lived nor did she ask u or have any interest....nor did she folllow u....fone u home or buzzz u 24/7....clearly u dont kno the meanin of stalking/fatal attraction

WHY DID U USED TO TEXT HER AND CONTACT HER! IF IT WAS FATAL ATTRACTION?!?!?!?

FROM WAT I HEARD THE IRAQI GUY IN THE MIDDLE WAS CHATTIN BARE BREEEZE TO! AND MAKIN HER 'LOOK' DESPERATE AND SHE TRUSTED HIM COS SHE KNEW HIM FROM TIME!

if she was so 'desperate' ....she wud have been married by now....desperate peeps marry anyone.....trust me she is KNOWN for getttin loooooooooooooooads proposals..........she is one of the best looking and educated gyals in the community

when she went syria every 'known' shia guy was on her case....she was jus worried bout findin a DECENT shia.........but she rejects every man who comes her way...........she can have any man she wants............she is verrrrry fussy......she only spoke to u a few times and that was as a felllow shia.....i was there wen u foned...cos we were out wid a group of friends....you were pretending to be Taqi not Naqi...and 25.....well im sorry but so wat if she believed u and wat?!?!? who wudnt!?!?!? she dint expect a fellow shia to start bullllllllllllllll[Edited Out]ting like dat!?!!!?

and i can get all dem other gyals online to bak up wat im saying! cos they were all shia too

walahi ....i swear by all the imams and they are a witnesss.....SHE CAN HAVE ANY MAN SHE WANTS.........SOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY SHIA GUYS HAVE BEEN ON HER CASE......SHE HAS HAD THE FITTTTTEST GUYS ON HER CASE.........BUT SHE IS JUS SOOOOOOOOOOO FUSSSSSY AND LOOKING FOR PERFECTION :blink: ........

SO B4 U GO AROUND SLANDERING SHIA GYALS ......GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT

SECONDLY, WEN US GYALS GO ON AND ON ABOUT FINDING A MAN........IT DOESNT MEAN WE ARE DESPERATE......WE ARE JUS MESSING AROUND HALF THE TIME.........IF UR DESPERATE U GO FOR ANYTHING...which we clearly are not! hence we are single.............we cud marry a sunni/wahabi so easily....but our religion is imp to us AND SHIAS ARE A MINORITY

U BOYS NEED TO LOOK AT UR OWN SELVES AND OWN ACTIONS B4 U START MAKING UP STUPID STORIES

salam alaikum ...

ITS SO SOLID dude here im at uni, had to open another thing cuz His royal highness mr hashmi got me banned again (DONT GIVE UP BRO Allah is with those who never give up) i dont think that guy likes me very much but oh well :(

Hey Fitshia!!! OMG how comes you know so much...are u sure that girl wasnt you??

Okay maybe i worded the thing a bit wrong an out of order. And i apologise for that awful prank it was rather pathetic...BUT WALLAHHIIIIIII I kept tellin that boy NO NO NO NO NO IM NOT BEING TAQI!!!!! I WAS ONLYYYY 16 !!!!!

I remember that day i was on lunch break at college goin to dallas chicken by myself an im walkin in the backstreet, I bump into a certain someone *COUGH* who is talking on the phone (it was 'your friend' the gorgeous one...btw ive never seen her im sure u know since u know too much)

He told me to put on an accent, and i was just hungry so i told him to get lost, but he kept followin me, so i snatched the phone put on a geek accent and said i was a punjabi chartered accountant or somethin heheheheh Yeh so wat if u/she believed me .... i was hungry an i wanted to get tht boy off my bak so i put on an accent...an im admitting it was very wrong to do such a thing but yeh lol i was a little kid..and so afterwards HE told me to pursue it and carry on being "Taqi" an i didnt!!! U KNOW THAT INNIT? i allowed it cuz I said it was not nice. Anyway he told me that you/she found out about 2 years ago and were not too bothered so im guessing its all good. I didnt make up anything apart from the fact i was Taqi, 25, syed punjabi and a chartered accountant who graduated from LSE.

Edited by PAY_AS_U_GO_SHIA

Guest DjibrilCisse

wtf!!!!!!!!????

lol how the heck did that insignificant little chat mod get you banned?

talk about sitting in the chatroom all day long reading peoples messages just to be able to kick them out and ban them.

Guest DjibrilCisse

LOL you liar, you arent banned.

It says Group:members next to username SoSolidShia.