Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thank you ShiaChat

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

It's been almost one year since I joined ShiaChat and starting reading the threads regularly.

I have learned a great deal from brothers and sisters and have improved my Imaan and Amaal.

As I look back there are countless people who have given me good advice but two names come to my mind: Br. Abdul Hussain and Sis. Hajar

Br. Abdul Hussain's advice to me and others has been phenominal and I feel that he has always been there whenever I needed answer to my religious question.

Similarly, Sis Hajar has always been helpful. I recall her advice about the leather patch on jeans and how it makes everything washed with it Najis. I could have never thought about it myself.

I would like to thank everyone at shiachat for keeping me on the right path. I advise all the members to recommend people to join shiachat and also make it a habit to visit shiachat and read threads, specially in the Islamic Laws & Jurisprudence section.

May Allah bless all of you and give you reward for your good deeds. :angel:

• Site Administrators

Salam.

That's wonderful to hear. Thank you for your comments. I myself have benefited alot, especially from Hajar and Abdul_Hussein.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank Br. Abdul_Hussein publicly for his service to this site since his first day on it. May Allah reward you and help us all follow in your footsteps.

:)

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

Alhamdulilah the little efforts we make are of benefit, but really it is all the members who make the site what it is. I think sis Hajar will agree with me when I say that we have learned much from members asking questions. Also, the mod/admin team work very hard, so kudos to them for keeping this site running smoothly. There would be no ShiaChat without bro Ali, so let's not forget that.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Ahsant........ May Allah (swt) reward all the moderators and admin....

May Allah (swt) bless and reward everyone on this site... I truly believe that this site is one of the best SHIA sites...

While, we all may think that there is alot of disunity, i truly believe that with people with the likes of Ali and Abdul_Husain, that this site is truly a site which is dedicated to to spreading the true word of Islam which is through AHLULBAYT (as)..

I believe i have made a number of friends and benefited alot and wil inshallah in the future...

And to end it off....im getting abit emtional here :cry: , its here were i say im truly proud to be a SHIA'T ALI.... and its because of my fellow SHIAs that make this site the best

May Allah (swt) bless you all!!!!!

SALAWAT

wassalam

• Advanced Member

Allahuma 9alli 3ala Muhammad wa Aali Muhammad

(salam)

May Allah reward the mod/admin team and all the Muwaleen members who've contributed to this site. You guys are the best wallah...

wassalam

• Veteran Member

(salam)

(bismillah)

I too have learned a lot from ShiaChat. I have learned from everybody (well except those people who join to cause problems or those who hate Islam.) Thanks to the admins (all of you) for keeping this site working smoothly. Thanks to Ali for making this site. It is a great resource for information on almost every topic in Islam. I recommend this site to a lot of people wanting to know more about Shia'ism or Islam in general. This is my favourite site on the internet (it's even set as my homepage!! :)) I have made many e-friends on this site. Before I joined this site, I didn't know that much about the religion I choose besides the basics. This site has taught me SOOOO much. Thanks everyone!!!

Khoda Negahdar va Eltemas-e Dua!

Ali @)

Edited by Ali Mahdi
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

Assalam alaykum,

I have said this before, but I don't think there is any harm in me saying this again... jazaakumAllah kheir all involved in the running of this site..

I'm not very knowledgable at all... but whenever I log into the site, I find that I learn a thing or too... Everyone has helped more than they probably realise... whether it's tweaking my interest in a particular Islamic subject... answering a particular question.. changing my view/perspective on certain things... and I can't forget, laughing here and there as well ^_^

May Allah (swt) reward you all for your sincerity in propogating the Truth... the message of our AhlulBayt (as)

WaSalam

• Advanced Member

(salam)

oh, its been a real learning experience here.i love this site and wan to continue with it.i have recommended this site to few people ikow and they liked it too.thanx to all the team of shiachat.may Allah give reward for your good work.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

This site is great I always learn something by coming here and its a joy to be with the ppl who share the same love for Allah(swt) and the Ahlulbayt as I do. My thanks to the admin and mods may Allah reward them greatly for their efforts Ameen!

Edited by hinna
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

MashaAllah! MashaAllah! is what i want to say! Alhamdullilah i have learnt much form my whole new set of knowledgable brothers and sisters. Yes bro Abdul Hussain deserves much praise as do all the admin/mod team, and I have to mention my admiration for my knowledgable sisters on the forum.

Sis Wilayah I think of as a walking talking shiah encyclopedea, Sis Hajar always has great advice and is surely everyone's Khala ^_^ , Sis Zareen I have the most respect for through her great conduct with everyone, Sis Kaneez Zehra, sis Fiza, sis Jlaiinqatar, Sis Islam liberates women, Sis Iman, Sis towbeh, sis slave of zahra,Sis Ridah Zainab(such a sweet sister), Sis Umm Zainulabedien, Sis Fatema2(where r u these days sis?),sis jamilla , sis abaleada,sis fitshia,sis soulsista,sis hinna(I have to mention her or face death :P ) sis guestsister and so many more sisters I have learn't so much from and admire mashaAllah.

thankyou for all your hardwork, your advices and your help and guidance, May Allah reward you all.

• Advanced Member

What a nice thread B)

I wanna thank all registered and unregistered user of Shiachat who participate directly/indirectly in the discussion here. We will not be here without your support.

Please continue to support and help us to serve you better.

Also, I have to thank the Admin and moderator team for their dedication for this unpaid labor. :angel:

• 4 years later...
  • Advanced Member
(bismillah)

(salam)

Brothers Abdul Hussain, Ali and Sister Hajar accept payments through credit cards and checks ;)

Read three Salawaats for all the brothers and sisters on shiachat. :)

Ma3salaama

Bump