Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Real or Man Utd?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(salam)

and I like Nijmeh

Nijmeh all the way :D , although i didnt know who they are until the other day wen i speaking to 5 five year old cousin in lebanon and he spent abt 5 min talking abt them , oh well ive never been a football fan

Wa Salam

Edited by Khademat_AhlulBayt
  • Advanced Member

I like Manchester United.

Nejmeh just won over Tadamun Nabatiyeh 2-0.

So mabrook for Nejmeh fans (though the performance wasnt good bel marra)... and tough luck for the southerners :D .

Edited by Amal
  • Advanced Member
I hate Man U with a passion.

Exactly the same!!...oh my god the amount of man u supporters in london is insane!! And i don't understand why!

Definately got to be Real all the waya nd you knwo they're going to kick butts!

referees-especially that big bald one with huge eyes. the italian dude.

He is so funny! The way he blows his whistle and totally stands straight with his eyes bulging! It's so funny!...(he's the only one i know though)

• Advanced Member

the ref u guys are on about is the numbero uno ref. pierluigi collina of italy..

i hate both clubs metioned...they just money wasters good for nothing spoilsports.

they are not that exciting to watch as a team but only as individuals.

ok madrid a better team then utd. but still both stuck up clubs... half the ppl that honestly support them onyl do coz they know they are winners every year...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

LoL..go NIJMEHHH

when i was at lebanon 4 weeks ago i went to there game in saida they won 4-0 against olymopics i think it was

and the goal keeper is soo gooooddd, and wats his name ummmm...the captain..my head went blank i cant remember his name..srry

it was a good game though

even though when it comes to the emglishe premier i go for Real Madrid

Wa Salam

Nour :)

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Zain Posted on Apr 7 2004, 08:22 PM

They are the infallibles of football!

so much for infallibility. they are already out of the uefa champions league and its just the quarterfinals stage. they lost 3-1 at HOME. they are well below infallible.

their strength is their creativity and attack. the best in the world. by a mile.

their defense is utterly pathetic. they spend up all their money on brand-name strikers and midfielders and are dry when it comes to buying defenders.

if the attackers mess up its not that great a problem. maybe they'll score next time.

if the defenders mess up, goals will be conceded. thatz handing the game over right there.

however, overall i think real is still the best out there right now (in europe atleast). maybe if they improve their defence and get some decent ball-taking midfielders they will take next years champions crown.

ali

• Veteran Member
(salam)

Zain Posted on Apr 7 2004, 08:22 PM

so much for infallibility. they are already out of the uefa champions league and its just the quarterfinals stage. they lost 3-1 at HOME. they are well below infallible.

their strength is their creativity and attack. the best in the world. by a mile.

their defense is utterly pathetic. they spend up all their money on brand-name strikers and midfielders and are dry when it comes to buying defenders.

if the attackers mess up its not that great a problem. maybe they'll score next time.

if the defenders mess up, goals will be conceded. thatz handing the game over right there.

however, overall i think real is still the best out there right now (in europe atleast). maybe if they improve their defence and get some decent ball-taking midfielders they will take next years champions crown.

ali

(salam)

Umm, like I said....I don't know much about Football as the rest of you.

I guess they are not infallibles, maybe just rich!

Can't believe they lost.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

Shireen Posted on Apr 29 2004, 02:11 AM

Hate both ...talk about Germany :rolleyes:

hahahah...

:!!!: :!!!:

GERMANY?????

which german team do u support again???

let me explain the bundesliga 1 and german national team strategy to you:

1) select wrestlers/boxers as defense

2) select wrestlers/boxers for midfield

3) select really fast wrestlers/boxers as forwards.

ok ok, they have produced some really talented players as well, but in a relative minority. the only good german player i know of right now is michael ballack.

ali