Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

UMAR BEATS UP ABU HURAIRA

Rate this topic

CONDEMNATION OF ABU HURAIRA

AND UMAR'S BEATING HIM

From Peshawar Nights:

Well-Wisher: It is not I alone who am "unkind" to Abu Huraira. The first man who was unkind to him was the second Caliph,

Umar Bin Khattab Ibn Athir and Ibn Abi'l-Hadid in his Sharhe-Nahju'l-Balagha, Volume III, page 104 (printed in Egypt), and several others have reported that

after Caliph Umar appointed Abu Huraira governor of Bahrain in 21 A.H., the people informed the Caliph that Abu Huraira had amassed great wealth and had purchased many horses. Umar therefore deposed him in 23 A.H. As soon as Abu Huraira entered the court, the Caliph said: "O enemy of Allah and enemy of His Book! Have you stolen Allah's property?" He replied, "I never committed theft, but the people have given me gifts."

Ibn Sa'ad in Tabaqat, Volume IV, page 90, Ibn Hajar Asqalani in Isaba, and Ibn Abd-e-Rabbih in Iqdu'l-Farid, Volume I, write that the Caliph said:

"'When I made you the governor of Bahrain, you had not even shoes on your feet, but now I have heard that you have purchased horses for 1,600 dinars. How did you acquire this wealth?' He replied, 'These were men's gifts which profit has multiplied much.' The Caliph's face grew red with anger, and he lashed him so violently that his back bled. Then he ordered the 10,000 dinars which Abu Huraira had collected in Bahrain be taken from him and deposited in the account of the Baitu'-Mal."

This was not the first time that Umar beat Abu Huraira. Muslim writes in his Sahih, Volume I, page 34, that during the time of the Prophet, Umar Bin Khattab beat Abu Huraira so severely that the latter fell down on the ground.

Ibn Abi'l-Hadid writes in his commentary on Nahju'l-Balagha, Volume I, page 360: "Abu Ja'far Asqalani has said:

'According to our great men, Abu Huraira was a wicked fellow. The hadith narrated by him were not acceptable. Umar beat him with a lash and told him that he had changed hadith and had attributed false sayings to the Holy Prophet.'"

Ibn Asakir in his Ta'rikh Kabir and Muttaqi in his Kanzu'l-Umma report that Caliph Umar lashed him, rebuked him, and forbade him to narrate hadith from the Holy Prophet. Umar said: "Because you narrate hadith in large numbers from the Holy Prophet, you are fit only for attributing lies to him.

(That is, one expects a wicked man like you to utter only lies about the Holy Prophet.) So you must stop narrating hadith from the Prophet; otherwise, I will send you to the land of Dus." (A clan in Yemen, to which Abu Huraira belonged.)

Ibn Abi'l-Hadid, in his commentary on Nahju'l-Balagha, Volume I, page 360 (printed in Egypt) reports from his teacher, Imam Abu Ja'far Asqalani, that Ali said, "Beware of the greatest liar among the people, Abu Huraira Dusi."

Ibn Qutayba, in Ta'wil-e-Mukhtalifu'l-Hadith, and Hakim in Mustadrak, Volume III, and Dhahabi in Talkhisu'l-Mustadrak and Muslim in his Sahih, Volume II, reporting about the characteristics of Abu Huraira, all say that A'yesha repeatedly contradicted him and said,

"Abu Huraira is a great liar who fabricates hadith and attributes them to the Holy Prophet."

[Moderator's note: No cursing the three]

Edited by Abdulhujjah
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Their is a great difference in your beliefs and opinions regarding Abu Hurairah.

Some of you believe that he was born after the death of Prophet(pbuh), some of you believe that he only lived for a short period with Prophet(pbuh) and some of you believe that he even existed during the Caliphate of Hazrat Abu Bakr(ra) and Umar(ra).

On the other hand you keep on repeating the same old refuted articles from "Peshawar Night" which carries no weight.

How can you prove your position on Abu Hurairah?

• Advanced Member

Masallah brother

u have added greatly to the greatness of Umer

NOW time for some LOGIC.

Why would people give him giftss.... offcourse he was using his chair to do things for them in return of the gifts have u not thought about them.

If Omer ra lashed him he must have resons to belief undercover reports that reached him of his bribery that is why he would call him to court . Omer ra was a ruler and khalifa who became khalifa poor and died poor and offcourse it would make him red seeing a counter part only a governer stacking up with money offered as bribery. If there were so many gifts commin as he lied where were the horses of Omer ra ??????????? as he was the ruler at the time he should have recieved 100 times more gifts but lol i would thing 1000 times before attepting to bribe Omer ra as he would definately have me locked up for that sin.

many shias also belief that he used to forge ahadits for money. as his hadits are mostly in sunni books in some thread one shia brother proved that he took money and forge ahadits for rich and famous. i am only surprised that he was only lashed. he should have given a severer punishment. but again me or you cant possibly know after14 centuries that what he did and what he didnt. trust me people at the time and jury at the time knew 10 times better then us, so there is no point of us debating on what he did and what he didnt

• Advanced Member

yes, yes, let's leave this infamous fabricator of hadiths alone... after all it's well documented how he fabricated hadiths, what does it matter which ones.

I think this also answers the question of who the sunnis will side with when there's a fight between two sahaba... it's the caliph (whichever one we're dealing with), but please don't attack the other person, for their sake. :rolleyes: so really it's siding with BOTH, but preference ALWAYS goes to the caliph.

• Advanced Member

yes u r right and in this catagory we also include Ali ra whom we would have give prefrence over any other shaba. well we cant compare them first 4 but every one has their favorites and mine is Ali ra.

and if u r not blind u would also have supported Omer ra. How can u not support a person who disguise and walk on streets all nigh to see if any thing corrupt is goin during his time. how can u prefer Abu Hurara loded with jems on Omer who once had a extra piece of cloth and was questioned for it turned out his son gave his share to him as once piece of cloth which was divided to every one didnt cover his body completely , how can u support huraira on Omer when he use to cry and say O Allah what responsabitily have u had on my weak shoulders and said even if a street dog died of hunger in my khalafat i am afraid that on the day of judgement i will be held responsible for it.

no shia or sunni can possibly side wid huraira on this one

• Advanced Member

how can I despise Umar? One word sums it up (though it is not the only reason) BIDA'! Umar is responsible for more bida than just about any other single person I can think of. It's well documented, and has been discussed many times on this board. and the saddest thing of all is many sunnis still uphold his bida to this very day.

You always side with Ali (as)? Really, how do you feel about Aisha? How do you feel about Abu Bakr and Umar after reading their conspiracy to usurp the caliphate? I suspect your love for Ali (as) is mere lip service, since you undoubtedly uphold and defend his enemies (as shown by their ACTIONS)

Guest Toreador

How can u not support a person who disguise and walk on streets all nigh to see if any thing corrupt is goin during his time.

i'v heard this little tidbit of a story with Alexander of Macedonia, cyrus of Persia, Charlemagne, Akbar of India, the hindu king Rama, Tokugawa Ieyasu, etc.

so which one of them actually did this???

wasalam

• Advanced Member

i have answered this many times.

the war broke out of confusion.

and the conflicts between the first 4 exist only in Shia though , we never heard or learned about the conflicts between first four therefore i have no one to choose here. and i am not going to assume for mine or your pleasure that they existed and choose.

but only going to say once thing. if i was to vote between usman and ali when it did took place i would have voted ali ra thatss all.

• Advanced Member

oh yes, you're the one that insists Aisha was basically an innocent bystander during the battle of Jamal. Despite the vst amounts of evidence otherwise, the conflicting excuses amongst your own sunni brethren, etc. Gotcha <_< Simply another way of not REALLY having to choose between "sahaba".

You say you haven't learned or been told about the differences. first of all, ever wonder why ignorance is the excuse of so many sunnis on this board? Maybe you need to take INITIATIVE and LEARN for yourself instead of waiting for someone to tell you. ASK questions, RESEARCH, READ. We are told to seek knowledge even if we have to go to China... and that's not even necessary to learn these things, simply use the internet to SEARCH. Second of all, do you REALLY expect the very people who teach you to respect ALL sahaba are going to point out the differences and feuds that happened amongst them?

• Advanced Member

Aliya u believe what ever u want about me and please ur self. i have recerched on this battle and yes it did happen out of ignorance by both sides which u dont have enuf knowlege about. they did not went there to fight but just to ask for the sinners and the war was brought on them by fitnah makers who wanted something.

and u r so ignorant not to notice that it stilll happen today and its because of people like u it continuesss and continuess.

there is not one person on this bord who would disagree that if US wants it can start a civil war between sunnis and shias as soon as TODAY

THis is not an excuse but a proven fact. excuses is some thing u guys have been providing for the words of quran and his Nabi and excuses for hating and excuses for basically justifying every little thing u guys do.

• Advanced Member
yes it did happen out of ignorance by both sides which u dont have enuf knowlege about. they did not went there to fight but just to ask for the sinners and the war was brought on them by fitnah makers who wanted something.

Thats your problem.

In defending the Sahaba, you blame both sides.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

It might sound funny br. 145_turbo_16V , but this is the sunni logic, in Syria the grave of a sahabi Hijr ibn udi used to be marked like this :

HERE LIES OUR MASTER HIJR IBN UDI AND HE WAS KILLED BY OUR MASTER MUAWIYA IBN ABI SUFYAN.

As long as one is sahabi he can commit even shirk and still make it in heaven, we have strong hadith that anyone who wages war against the Imams is a mushrik, many sahabi did this even one of the Messengers pbuh wives. but yet they seem to be immune from this hadith because they are sahabi, and because she is the Messengers wife.

May Allah save us from the heresy of the enemies of Allah

Wassalaam

• Advanced Member

There is couple of ayat in the Quran, that Allah swt warn Prophet (as) wives(Ayesha and Hafsa) not to commit indecency.

That ayat was reveled when Hafsha and Ayesha backed up with each other to make trouble in Prophet relationship with other wives.

Then

"Allah swt has made comparison wife of Prophet Noah and Prophet Lut as an example of 2 believing man whose wives were enemies of God who will be in hell."

There is another ayat in the Quran where Allah swt warns again Prophet wives with double punishment for Sin and trasgressing HIS law

There is also an Ayat where Allah swt has uplifted Jehad from woman

Despite all this warnings, what made Ayesha disobey the Holy Quran and went to fight the Imam of Times?Did she disbelief her husband command that those who fight the Imam dies a death of infidel?

• Advanced Member
Exactly which muslim scholars have refuted the book and on what grounds? (keep it short and to the point)..

(bismillah)

Exposing Al-Tijani’s Lies in His Book: “Then I was Guided”

By Abu Sulaiman

First: Answering Al-Tijani's Libels against Abu Hurayrah

Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased at him, is the master of retainers and endurance, and the companion of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him. He was with the Prophet peace be upon him in his dwellings and travels. His name is Abdulrahman bin Sakhr. Abu Hurayrah transmitted a lot of knowledge from the Prophet peace be upon him. Not even him was saved from the tongue of this hating person who accused Abu Hurayrah of lying on Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him by making up fabricated hadeeths. I will present his doubts about this companion and I will refute them by the permission of Allah.

Tijani’s claim that Abu Hurayrah narrates fabricated hadeeths and the answer to this claim:

Al-Tijani says: “Perhaps they assigned the second half of the religion to Abu Hurayrah, who told them what they wanted to hear, so they bestowed on him various honors: they gave him the governship of al-Medinah, they gave him al-Aqiq palace and gave him the title of "Rawiat al-lslam" - the transmitter of Islam. He made it easy for the Umayyads to create a completely new religion which took whatever pleased them and supported their interests and power from the Holy Qur'an and the tradition of the Prophet.”[1]

He also says: “Then I read "Abu Hurayrah" by Sharaf al-Din and Shaykh al-Mudira" by Shaykh Mahmud Abu Rayyah al-Misri, and learnt that the Companions who changed after the departure of the Messenger of Allah were two types. The first, changed the rules. because of its power and authority. The second, changed the rules by attributing false Hadiths to the Messenger of Allah.”[2]

And again he says: “The virtues of Abu Bakr were also mentioned by Amr ibn al-'As, Abu Hurayrah...”[3]

And I will answer his lies as the following:

About his sayings that Abu Huraryah told the Ummayads what they desired to hear, therefore the Ummayads bestowed on him various honors, that they gave him the governship of Al-Medinah, that they gave him Al-Aqiq palace when he had nothing, and that they gave him the title “Rawiat Al-Islam” (The Narrator of Islam) is a plain lie for the following reasons:

Abu Hurayrah was not with any of the two warring factions. He secluded himself from the battle and did not fight with anyone. Moreover, Abu Hurayrah narrated some seclusion hadeeths from the Prophet peace be upon him. An example, Abu Hurayrah narrated that the Prophet peace be upon him said: “There will be afflictions (in the near future) during which a sitting person will be better than a standing one, and the standing one will be better than the walking one, and the walking one will be better than the running one, and whoever will expose himself to these afflictions, they will destroy him. So whoever can find a place of protection or refuge from them, should take shelter in it.”[4] To be secluded was also the opinion of grand Companions.

Abu Hurayrah was not a destitute and his governship of Al-Medena was not the first! But what could we say about an ignorant who monkey with history? In his caliphate, Omar bin Al-khattab may Allah be pleased at him gave Abu Hurayrah the governship of Al-Bahrain, and Abu Hurayrah had the money. Muhammad bin Sireen says: “Omar handled Abu Hurayrah the governship of Bahrain, and Abu Hurayrah came to Omar with 10,000 Dinars. Omar said to him: “O’ you the enemy of Allah and the enemy of His book! You took exclusive possession of this money?” Abu Hurayrah answered: “I am not the enemy of Allah nor the enemy of His book, but I am the enemy of who take enmity against them.” Omar asked: “Then from where did you get this money?” Abu Hurayrah answered: “I got this money by breeding my horses, my slave labors, and by getting consecutive gifts.” They examined his claim and found him saying the truth. Then Omar asked Abu Hurayrah to take the governship, but Abu Hurayrah refused. Omar said: “You hate to work while a better person than you was seeking it i.e. Yusuf peace be upon him?” Abu Hurayrah said: “Yusuf is a prophet, a son of a prophet who was a son of another prophet and I am Abu Hurayrah the son of Umaymah and I am afraid of three things that have 2 folds each.” Omar asked: “Why would not you say five?” Abu Hurayrah answered: “I am afraid to speak without knowledge, to quell without clemency, afraid that my back would be beaten, that my money would be taken, and that my honor would be insulted.”[5]

The reason that the Ummayads gave Abu Hurayrah the governship of Al-Medina was because Abu Hurayrah was one of the grand Companions who were left in the Medina and other cities. He was one of the prominent signs in Medina especially if we knew that he was asked to advance in prayer at the time of Ali and Mu’awiyah. If other than the Ummayads ruled, they would certainly give Abu Hurayrah the governship of Medina. He was the best candidate, and why not if he was asked to govern by a better person i.e. Omar?

This escapee tries to portray Abu Hurayrah as the person who adheres to life and its lust. He tries to picture him as the sycophant to the rulers who lies in order to get instinctive benefits! Is this what should be said about Abu Hurayrah and he is the one who narrated from the Prophet peace be upon him: “There are three persons whom Allah will not look at on the Day of Resurrection, nor will he purify them and theirs shall be a severe punishment. They are … a man who gave a pledge of allegiance to a ruler and he gave it only for worldly benefits. If the ruler gives him something he gets satisfied, and if the ruler withholds something from him, he gets dissatisfied.”[6] And how could he ask for something and he narrates from the Prophet peace be upon him: “One would rather cut and carry a bundle of wood on his back than ask somebody who may or may not live him.”[7] Muslim narrates in his Saheeh that Abu Zar’ah says: “Abu Hurayrah and I entered Marwan’s house. Abu Hurayrah saw some pictures so he said: “I heard the messenger of Allah peace be upon him saying that Allah asked: “who is more wrong than a person who tries to create something like my creatures? Let them therefore create an atom, a seed or a barley.”[8] Al-Hakim narrated in his Mustadrik that Abu Maryam, the slave of Abu Hurayrah, says: “Once, Abu Hurayrah passed by Marwan while Marwan was building his house, which is located in the middle of the city. So I set near him while the workers are working. Abu Hurayrah said: “Build strongly, aim for far, and die nearly.” Marwan said: “Abu Hurayrah, you are talking to the workers, what are you telling them?” Abu Hurayrah answered: “I told them to build strongly, aim for far, and to die nearly. O’ people of Quraysh! Remember three times how you were yesterday and how you are today. Before you used to serve your Persian and Roman masters. Eat today the semolina bread and the fat meat, but do not eat each other and do not hate and malice each other’s as the hackneys do. Be small today and tomorrow you would big. By Allah, none of you will rise a level save that Allah will bring him down at Judgement Day.”[9] Look my dear brother to the clear truth and do not give attention to the holder of an obvious lie and a slandering desire.

Tijani’s allegation that Abu Hurayrah narrates what people desire, that Abu Hurayrah narrates fabricated stories about the virtues of the Companions, especially Abu Bakr – and that Al-Tijani became more sure of this when he read books about Abu Hurayrah by Sharaf Al-deen and Mahmoud Abu Rayyah, I say refuting his weak arguments:

The Companions agreed unanimously about the virtue, reliability, and good memorization of Abu Hurayrah. The Companions agreed also that Abu Hurayrah possessed the most knowledge about the Prophet’s hadeeths. Ibn Omar says to Abu Hurayrah: “Abu Hurayrah, you were the most adhered to the Prophet and the most memorizing of his sayings than anyone of us.”[10] It was said to Ibn Omar: “Do you deny anything that is said by Abu Hurayrah? Ibn Omar answered: “No, but he had the courage and we lacked it.”[11] Ash’ath bin Saleem narrated from his father who says: “When I came to the Medina, I saw Abu Ayyub narrates from Hurayrah who narrated from the Prophet peace be upon him. I asked him how he could do that and he is the companion of the Prophet? He answered: “To hear and narrate from Abu Hurayrah who narrated from the Prophet peace be upon him is more beloved to me than to narrate directly from the Prophet peace be upon him.”[12] Mu’awiyah bin Abi A’aysh Al-Ansari narrates that once he was sitting with Ibn Al-Zubair when Muhammad ben Eyas ben Al-Bakee came and asked about the religious verdict of a man who divorced his wife three times before sexual intercourse. So Ibn Abi Ayash sent the man to Abu Hurayrah and Ibn Abbas who both were with Aysha. The man left and asked Abu Hurayrah and Ibn Abbas the same question. Ibn Abbas asked Abu Huraryah: “Here you got an enigma, give him an answer Abu Hurayrah.” Abu Hurayrah answered: “The first divorce makes your wife a Bayyinah divorcee, and the third one makes her forbidden on you.” Ibn Abbas said the same thing. [13] Therefore, is it possible to call a man as a liar when Ibn Abbas – the companion of Ali – have trust in him, behave with respect to him and ask him to give the religious verdict?

The reason that Abu Hurayrah narrates a lot from the Prophet peace be upon him is because he was with the Prophet peace be upon him in his travels and stays. A work or a wife did not occupy Abu Hurayrah, because he did not have a job or a wife. So Abu Hurayrah took good care to accompany the Prophet peace be upon him to wherever the Prophet peace be upon him goes; whether to pilgrimage or to war (jihad). Abu Anas Malik bin Abi A’amir says: “Once a man came to Talha bin Ubaydillah and said: “O’ father of Muhammad! Do you know this Yamani – Abu Hurayrah –? Is he more knowledgeable about the Prophet’s hadeeth than you? Because we hear things from him that we do not hear from you. Or does he narrate what the Prophet did not really say?” Ibn Ubaydillah answered: “That Abu Hurayrah heard from the Prophet peace be upon him what we did not hear then there is no doubt about it. Let me tell you about it. We always had to take care of our houses, goats and works. We used to visit the messenger of Allah peace be upon him at the two folds of daylight and Abu Hurayrah was there and poor. He was a guest at the Prophet’s house, and had nothing in his hands. Therefore we do not doubt it that he heard from the Prophet what we did not hear, and you would never find a man who has goodness in his self that he would say what the messenger of Allah did not say.” [14]

In addition to his numerous collaterality with the Prophet that made him the most Companion narrator from the Prophet, in addition to that, his strong memorization, and accuracy through the teaching of the Prophet peace be upon him characterized Abu Hurayrah. Al-Bukhari narrated from Al-Zahari who says: “Narrated Abu Hurayrah: You people say that Abu Hurayrah tells many narrations from Allah's Apostle and you also wonder why the emigrants and Ansar do not narrate from Allah's Apostle as Abu Hurayrah does. My emigrant brothers were busy in the market while I used to stick to Allah's Apostle content with what fills my stomach; so I used to be present when they were absent and I used to remember when they used to forget, and my Ansari brothers used to be busy with their properties and I was one of the poor men of Suffa. I used to remember the narrations when they used to forget. No doubt, Allah's Apostle once said, "Whoever spreads his garment till I have finished my present speech and then gathers it to himself, will remember whatever I will say." So, I spread my colored garment which I was wearing till Allah's Apostle had finished his saying, and then I gathered it to my chest. So, I did not forget any of that narrations.” [15]

I have to document the opinion of one of the Shia Imami Imams about Abu Hurayrah and the Imam’s trust in him. This Imam is the fourth Imam, Zayn Al-A’abideen Ali bin Al-Hussein. Abu Al-Hasan Al-Ardabili narrated in his book “Kashf Al-Ghimmah” that Sa’eed bin Marjanah says: “Once I was with Ali bin Al-Hussein and I said: “I heard Abu Hurayrah saying: “The Messenger of Allah said that whoever frees a believer Allah will free part by part of him from the Hellfire. Even Allah would free a hand by a hand, a leg by a leg, and hole by hole” Ali alayhi al-salam said: “You heard that from Abu Hurayrah?” Sa’eed answered by a yes. Ali bin Al-Hussein said to his slave: “To my most intelligent slave boy -Abdullah bin Jaffar proposed to buy this slave by one thousand Dinar, but Ali bin Al-Hussein refused – you are free for the sake of Allah.” [16] Did you see my dear brother the truth and faithfulness of Abu Huraryah in the eyes of Imam Ali bin Al-Hussein to a degree that the Imam would execute what Abu Hurayrah narrates without hesitation? Therefore, it is not strange that one of the Shia Imamiyah scholars authenticated Abu Hurayrah and reckoned him one of the praised men in hadeeth. Abu Dawood Al-Hillay says: “Abdullah Abu Hurayrah is a known person and one of the Companions of the Prophet.” [17] And here Ibn Babaweeh Al-Qumi take Abu Hurayrah’s hadeeths as arguments in different places in his book “Al-Khisal” [18] and the examiner of the book (Muhaqqiq Al-Kitab) Ali Akbar Ghufari does not criticize Abu Hurayrah in that book although Ghufari criticized a lot of men. In addition, the person who narrates many hadeeths from Abu Hurayrah is the husband of his daughter; Sa’eed bin Al-Museeb one of his most famous pupils, and the one who narrated from Abu Hurayrah the hadeeth of the Prophet’s teachings to Abu Hurayrah on memorizing hadeeths. Al-Kashshi –one of the grandest Shia scholars in the Science of Men- says about Sa’eed bin Al-Museeb: “Sa’eeb bin Al-Museeb was raised by the Prince of Beleivers alayhi al-salam.” [19] Al-Kashshi also narrates that Abu Jaffar says: “Sa’eed bin Al-Museeb the most knowledgeable person among people in the oldies and the most understandable person at his time.” [20] Hence, I say to the “guided” Tijani that if Ali raised Sa’eeb bin Al-Museeb “then did not Ali tell ibn Al-Museeb his opinion about Abu Hurayrah and ibn Al-Museeb was raised by him? And how could Ali permit ibn Al-Museeb to marry the daughter of the most lying person and Ali was his guardian and trustee?” [21] And how could Zayn Al-A’abideen trust his knowledge and he was one of most special pupil of the most lying person and his inherited? Answer us you the owner of this said guidance!

And his saying: “The virtues of Abu Bakr were also mentioned by Amr ibn al-'As, Abu Hurayrah, Urwa and Ikrima, and all of them hated Ali and fought him either with arms or by plotting against him and attributing virtues to his enemies…” [22] I say:

In relation to Omro bin Al-a’as, his fight against Ali is true. But Ibn Al-A’as only fought Ali when Ali and his soldiers started fighting them. His participation in the affliction was not because of his enmity against Ali. No but because he thought that he was fighting to defend the truth and to abolish the falsehood. But that Ibn Al-A’s was making up virtues for Ali’s enemies is true! Ibn Al-A’s was one of the narrators of the hadeeth: “Ammar would be killed by the aggressor party!” He also narrated from the Prophet peace be upon him: “His (Ammar’s) killer and the stealer of his belongings are in hell.” And when someone objected on him for fighting Ammar: “It was said to Omro: “Here you are fighting him (Ammar)?” Omro answered that the Prophet peace be upon him said that his (Ammar’s) killer and the stealer of his belongings (are going to hell, not his fighter)” [23] Look dear brother to this plotting and fabrication to the virtues of Ali’s enemies! But Ibn Al-A’as only real charge is that he asked the Prophet peace be upon him: "Who is the most beloved person to you?" He said, " 'Aisha." I asked, "Among the men?" He said, "Her father." I said, "Who then?" He said, "Then 'Umar bin Al-Khattab." He then named other men.” [24] This only hadeeth is enough to slander against Ibn Al-A’as!

In relation to Abu Hurayrah, Abu Hurayrah isolated himself from the affliction between Ali and Mu’awiyah. Therefore, Abu Hurayrah was not biased. The prejudappears by plotting and fabricating virtues for Ali’s enemies as he narrated from the Prophet peace be upon him at the Day of Khaybar: “I would give this banner to a man who loves Allah and His messenger, Allah will open by his hands … Then the Messenger of Allah called Ali bin Abi Talib and gave him the banner.” [25] Not only this, but Abu Hurayrah also narrated that the Prophet peace be upon him said: “Who loved them both (Al-Hasan and Al-Hussein), then he has loved me, and who hated them both, then he has hated me.” [26] Also Abu Hurayrah narrated that the Prophet peace be upon him said: “O’Allah, I love them both (Al-Hasan and Al-Hussein) therefore love them both too.” [27] Welcome to your guidance O’ Tijani!

In relation to Arwah, I do not know which Arwah Al-Tijani is meaning but perhaps it is Arwah bin Al-Zubair because there is no Arwah as famous as Arwah bin Al-Zubair especially when we know that this Arwah narrated from Aysha and Bin Omar hadeeths concerning the virtues of Abu Bakr. Arwah did not participate in the affliction between Ali and Mu’awiyah because he was young; not more than ten years old. Therefore, Ahmad bin Abdullah Al-A’ajali says: “Arwah bin Al-Zubair, a trustworthy follower (tabe’ei), a good man, and did not partake in the affliction.” [28]

About Akramah, there is no doubt that Al-Tijani is meaning Akramah bin Abi Jahl because there is no one named Akramah but him. Akramah was martyred, may Allah be pleased at him, in 13 Hijrah and the scholars disagreed on the battle that he was martyred in. Some say he was martyred in Al-Yarmook, and some say in Ajnadeen because both of those two battles happened at the same year. Therefore Akramah passed away before the affliction by many years and I do not know what Akramah has to do with this! It seems that Al-Tijani is enjoying good information about the Islamic History and its men!

And his words: “But Allah says: "Surely they will make a scheme, and I too will make a scheme so glad the unbelievers a respite: let them alone for a while” [29] I say: Allah is the greatest upon the diverted criminals! Allah is the greatest upon who ascribe Kufr verses to the best of people! And charge them with Kufr! May Allah forgive us! And they did not know that these verses suite them better. But I say that Allah disdain other than exposing them in front of the people and to disclose what their hearts hide of hatred and malice against the Companions of the Prophet peace be upon him. I say to this Tijani and his brothers the Rawafids (the rejecters i.e. Shia): “And soon will the unjust assailants know what vicissitudes their affairs will take!” [30]

It is strange to see Al-Tijani waging a furious attack against Abu Hurayrah charging him in more than one occasion in his book that Abu Hurayrah narrates lied and fabricated hadeeths and then he takes those hadeeths as arguments to support his claims! We see that Al-Tijani reason out from the hadeeth of the Pond [31], which slanders against the Companions and he did not know that its narrator is Abu Hurayrah! Then Al-Tijani infers the precedence of Ali by the hadeeth of the Banner at the Day of Khaybar [32] although its narrator is Abu Hurayrah! Also he advances as an argument the story of the man who peed in the mosque [33] and Abu Hurayrah narrates that too! After all that, Al-Tijani claims that Abu Hurayrah make up virtues for the enemies of Ali?

References:

Muhammad Al-Tijani Al-Samawi, “Then I was Guided” p. 120

Muhammad Al-Tijani Al-Samawi, “Then I was Guided” p. 131

Muhammad Al-Tijani Al-Samawi, “Then I was Guided” p. 142

Saheeh Al-Bukhari, Book of the “Fitan” (Afflictions), chapter: “There will be afflictions (in the near future) during which a sitting person will be better than a standing one.” Number 6670-6671

Al-Thahabi. “Sayr A’alam Al-Nubala’a,” Vol.2 p.612 – the Examiner said that the narrators are trustworthy.

Saheeh Al-Bukhari, book of “Al-Musaqah” (Distribution of Water), Chapter: Preventing the wanderer from water, Number 2230 vol.2

Saheeh Al-Bukhari, Book of “Al-Biyoo’a” (Sales and Trade), Chapter: A man’s reward and work is by his hands, Number 1964

Saheeh Muslim with explanation, Book of “Al-Libas and Al-Zeenah” (Clothes and Adornment), Number 2111

Al-Hakim, Al-Mustadrik Vol.4 p.563

Sunan Al-Turmidhi Vol.3, Book of “Manaqib Abi Hurayrah” (Virtues of Abu Hurayrah) Number 3836

Al-Thahabi, “Sayr A’alam Al-Nubala’a,” Vol.2 p.608

Al-Thahabi, “Sayr A’alam Al-Nubala’a,” Vol.2 p.606

Al-Thahabi, “Sayr A’alam Al-Nubala’a,” Vol.2 p.607

Al-Thahabi, “Sayr A’alam Al-Nubala’a,” Vol.2 p.605-606

Saheeh Al-Bukhari, Book of “Al-Biyoo’a” (Sales and trade) Number 1942

Al-Ardabili, “Kashf Al-Ghimmah,” Vol.2 “Virtues of Imam Zayn Al-A’abideen,” p.290

“Rijal Ibn Dawood Al-Hillay,” p.198

Al-Qummi, “Al-Khisal,” p.31, 38, 164, 174, 176 ….. etc

Rijal Al-Kashshi, Number 54, p.107

Rijal Al-Kashshi, Number 54, p.110

Abdulmun’eim Al-Ali, “Aqbas min Manaqib Abu Hurayrah,” (Lights in the Virtues of Abu Hurayrah) p.147

Al-Tijani, “Then I was Guided,” p.142

Musnad Ahmad, Vol.6 Number 17791, Saheeh Isnad

Saheeh Al-Bukhari, Book of “Fada’el Al-Sahabah”, (Virtues of the Companions) Number 3461

Saheeh Muslim, Book of “Fada’el Al-Sahabah,” (Virtues of the Companions) Number 2405

Musnad Ahmad, “Fada’el Al-Sahabah,” (Virtues Companions), Number 1359; Saheeh Isnad

Musnad Ahmad, “Fada’el Al-Sahabah,” (Virtues Companions), Number 1371; Saheeh Isnad

Al-Thahabi, “Sayr A’alam Al-Nubala’a,” Vol.4 p.433

Al-Tijani, “Then I was Guided,” p.142

Quran (26:227)

Al-Tijani, “Then I was Guided,” p.104

Al-Tijani, “Then I was Guided,” p.143

Al-Tijani, “Then I was Guided,” p.72

If you still are not satisfied, than read my post in the thread" In defence of Abu Hurairah" where i have presented my answers against the allegations of Abu Hurairah(ra).

Edited by Syed Fahad
  • Advanced Member

i wonder what there is to laugh about in this article or why people over here are acting like jerks just to make their points!

i am a shia, but did our Imams or air rasul ever told us to make fun of even our worst enemies? i thinks its despicable to make fun out of someone elses religion;

try to make out ur point but plz dont criticise someone elses religion . Try to explain to the other person the gud things abt ur religion maybe u wont even need to tell him abt the faults his religion has

i hope tht didnt say anything wrong while trying to convey this msg!

May Allah help us all . God is Great

wassalam

• Advanced Member

Some interesting Hadits of Catman John

=====

Vol 1, Book 3. Knowledge.

Hadith 121. (Shahi Bukhari)

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA: I have memorized two kinds of knowledge from Allah's Apostle . I have propagated one of them to you and if I propagated the second, then my pharynx (throat) would be cut (i.e. killed).

----

Vol 1, Book 4. Ablutions (Wudu').

Hadith 174. (Shahi Bukhari)

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA: The Prophet said, "A man saw a dog eating mud from (the severity of) thirst. So, that man took a shoe (and filled it) with water and kept on pouring the water for the dog till it quenched its thirst. So Allah approved of his deed and made him to enter Paradise." And narrated Hamza bin 'Abdullah: My father said. "During the lifetime of Allah's Apostle, the dogs used to urinate, and pass through the mosques (come and go), nevertheless they never used to sprinkle water on it (urine of the dog.)"

----

Vol 1, Book 5. Bathing (Ghusl).

Hadith 274. (Shahi Bukhari)

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA: Once the call (Iqama) for the prayer was announced and the rows were straightened. Allah's Apostle came out; and when he stood up at his Musalla, he remembered that he was Junub. Then he ordered us to stay at our places and went to take a bath and then returned with water dropping from his head. He said, "Allahu-Akbar", and we all offered the prayer with him.

----

Hadith 277. (Shahi Bukhari)

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA: The Prophet said, 'The (people of) Bani Israel used to take bath naked (all together) looking at each other. The Prophet Moses used to take a bath alone. They said, 'By Allah! Nothing prevents Moses from taking a bath with us except that he has a scrotal hernia.' So once Moses went out to take a bath and put his clothes over a stone and then that stone ran away with his clothes. Moses followed that stone saying, "My clothes, O stone! My clothes, O stone! till the people of Bani Israel saw him and said, 'By Allah, Moses has got no defect in his body. Moses took his clothes and began to beat the stone." ABU HURAIRA added, "By Allah! There are still six or seven marks present on the stone from that excessive beating."

Narrated ABU HURAIRA: The Prophet said, "When the Prophet Job (Aiyub) was taking a bath naked, golden locusts began to fall on him. Job started collecting them in his clothes. His Lord addressed him, 'O Job! Haven't I given you enough so that you are not in need of them.' Job replied, 'Yes!' By Your Honor (power)! But I cannot dispense with Your Blessings.'"

------

Hadith 281. (Shahi Bukhari)

Search Result

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA: The Prophet came across me in one of the streets of Medina and at that time I was Junub. So I slipped away from him and went to take a bath. On my return the Prophet said, "O ABU HURAIRA! Where have you been?" I replied, "I was Junub, so I disliked to sit in your company." The Prophet said, "Subhan Allah! A believer never becomes impure."

----------

Hadith 283. (Shahi Bukhari)

Search Result

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA: Allah's Apostle came across me and I was Junub He took my hand and I went along with him till he sat down I slipped away, went home and took a bath. When I came back. he was still sitting there. He then said to me, "O AbuHuraira! Where have you been?' I told him about it The Prophet said, "Subhan Allah! O ABU HURAIRA! A believer never becomes impure."

-----

Vol 1, Book 8. Prayers (Salat).

Hadith 436. (Shahi Bukhari)

Search Result

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA: Allah's Apostle said, "The angels keep on asking Allah's forgiveness for anyone of you, as long as he is at his Mu,salla (praying place) and he does not pass wind (Hadath). They say, 'O Allah! Forgive him, O Allah! be Merciful to him."

-----

Hadith 444. (Shahi Bukhari)

Search Result

Narrated By Hassan bin Thabit Al-Ansari: I asked ABU HURAIRA "By Allah! Tell me the truth whether you heard the Prophet saying, 'O Hassan! Reply on behalf of Allah's Apostle. O Allah! Help him with the Holy Spirit." ABU HURAIRA said, "Yes. "

[ note : Holy Spirit????? i guess the christian 3=1 story is true then as per this quote]

-----

Hadith 469. (Shahi Bukhari)

Search Result

Narrated By Ibn Sirin: ABU HURAIRA said, "Allah's Apostle led us in one of the two 'Isha prayers (ABU HURAIRA named that prayer but I forgot it)." ABU HURAIRA added, "He prayed two Rakat and then finished the prayer with Taslim. He stood up near a piece of wood Lying across the mosque and leaned on it in such a way as if he was angry. Then he put his right hand over the left and clasped his hands by interlacing his fingers and then put his J right cheek on the back of his left hand. The people who were in haste left the mosque through its gates. They wondered whether the prayer was reduced. And amongst them were Abu Bakr and 'Umar but they hesitated to ask the Prophet. A long-handed man called Dhul-Yadain asked the Prophet, 'O Allah's Apostle! Have you; forgotten or has the prayer been reduced?' The Prophet replied, 'I have neither forgotten nor has the prayer been reduced' The Prophet added, 'Is what Dhul Yadain has said true?' They (the people) said, 'Yes, it is true.' The Prophet stood up again and led the prayer, completing the remaining prayer, forgotten by him, and performed Talsrm, and then said, 'Allahu Akbar.' And then he did a prostration as he used to prostrate or longer than that. He then raised his head saying, 'Allahu Akbar; he then again said, 'Allahu Akbar', and prostrated as he used to prostrate or longer than that. Then he raised his head and said, 'Allahu Akbar.' " (The sub-narrator added, "I think that they asked (Ibn Sirin) whether the Prophet completed the prayer with Taslim. He replied, "I heard that 'Imran bin Husain had said, 'Then he (the Prophet) did Taslim.")

--------------

Vol 1, Book 10. Times Of The Prayers.

Hadith 510. (Shahi Bukhari)

Search Result

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA and 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "If it is very hot, then pray the Zuhr prayer when it becomes (a bit) cooler, as the severity of the heat is from the raging of the Hell-fire."

This one is really funny

--------

another version

Hadith 512. (Shahi Bukhari)

Search Result

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA: The Prophet said, "In very hot weather delay the Zuhr prayer till it becomes (a bit) cooler because the severity of heat is from the raging of Hell-fire. The Hell-fire of Hell complained to its Lord saying: O Lord! My parts are eating (destroying) one another. So Allah allowed it to take two breaths, one in the winter and the other in the summer. The breath in the summer is at the time when you feel the severest heat and the breath in the winter is at the time when you feel the severest cold."

-----------

Vol 1, Book 11. Call To Prayers (Adhaan).

Hadith 582. (Shahi Bukhari)

Search Result

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA: Allah's Apostle said, "When the Adhan is pronounced Satan takes to his heels and passes wind with noise during his flight in order not to hear the Adhan. When the Adhan is completed he comes back and again takes to his heels when the Iqama is pronounced and after its completion he returns again till he whispers into the heart of the person (to divert his attention from his prayer) and makes him remember things which he does not recall to his mind before the prayer and that causes him to forget how much he has prayed."

:D

-----------

Hadith 589. (Shahi Bukhari)

Search Result

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA: Allah's Apostle said, "If the people knew the reward for pronouncing the Adhan and for standing in the first row (in congregational prayers) and found no other way to get that except by drawing lots they would draw lots, and if they knew the reward of the Zuhr prayer (in the early moments of its stated time) they would race for it (go early) and if they knew the reward of 'Isha and Fajr (morning) prayers in congregation, they would come to offer them even if they had to crawl."

And the opposite of this......

Hadith 609. (Shahi Bukhari)

Search Result

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA: The Prophet said, "When you hear the Iqama, proceed to offer the prayer with calmness and solemnity and do not make haste. And pray whatever you are able to pray and complete whatever you have missed.

---------------

Hadith 617. (Shahi Bukhari)

Search Result

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA: Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hand my soul is I was about to order for collecting fire-wood (fuel) and then order Someone to pronounce the Adhan for the prayer and then order someone to lead the prayer then I would go from behind and burn the houses of men who did not present themselves for the (compulsory congregational) prayer. By Him, in Whose Hands my soul is, if anyone of them had known that he would get a bone covered with good meat or two (small) pieces of meat present in between two ribs, he would have turned up for the 'Isha prayer."

the Prophet sure is violent accordingto catman!!!

--------------

Hadith 626. (Shahi Bukhari)

Search Result

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA: The Prophet said, "No prayer is harder for the hypocrites than the Fajr and the 'Isha prayers and if they knew the reward for these prayers at their respective times, they would certainly present themselves (in the mosques) even if they had to c awl." The Prophet added, "Certainly I decided to order the Mu'adh-dhin (call-maker) to pronounce Iqama and order a man to lead the prayer and then take a fire flame to burn all those who had not left their houses so far for the prayer along with their houses."

------------

Hadith 660. (Shahi Bukhari)

Search Result

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA: The Prophet said, "Isn't he who raises his head before the Imam afraid that Allah may transform his head into that of a donkey or his figure (face) into that of a donkey?"

------------

In response to the hadith where the Prophet forgot 2 rakats

Hadith 663. (Shahi Bukhari)

Search Result

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA: Allah's Apostle said, "If the Imam leads the prayer correctly then he and you will receive the rewards but if he makes a mistake (in the prayer) then you will receive the reward for the prayer and the sin will be his."

-----------------

Vol 1, Book 12. Characteristics Of Prayer.

Hadith 747. (Shahi Bukhari)

Search Result

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA: The Prophet said, "Say Amin" when the Imam says it and if the Amin of any one of you coincides with that of the angels then all his past sins will be forgiven." Ibn Shihab said, "Allah's Apostle used to Say "Amin."

---

Another Gem

Hadith 770. (Shahi Bukhari)

Search Result

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA: The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" He replied, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the full moon on a clear (not cloudy) night?" They replied, "No, O Allah's Apostle!" He said, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the sun when there are no clouds?" They replied in the negative. He said, "You will see Allah (your Lord) in the same way. On the Day of Resurrection, people will be gathered and He will order the people to follow what they used to worship. So some of them will follow the sun, some will follow the moon, and some will follow other deities; and only this nation (Muslims) will be left with its hypocrites. Allah will come to them and say, 'I am Your Lord.' They will say, 'We shall stay in this place till our Lord comes to us and when our Lord will come, we will recognize Him. Then Allah will come to them again and say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say, 'You are our Lord.' Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across Hell and I (Muhammad) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it with my followers. Nobody except the Apostles will then be able to speak and they will be saying then, 'O Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.'

There will be hooks like the thorns of Sa'dan in Hell. Have you seen the thorns of Sa'dan?" The people said, "Yes." He said, "These hooks will be like the thorns of Sa'dan but nobody except Allah knows their greatness in size and these will entangle the people according to their deeds; some of them will fall and stay in Hell forever; others will receive punishment (torn into small pieces) and will get out of Hell, till when Allah intends mercy on whomever He likes amongst the people of Hell, He will order the angels to take out of Hell those who worshipped none but Him alone. The angels will take them out by recognizing them from the traces of prostrations, for Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the Fire, it will eat away from the whole of the human body except the marks of the prostrations. At that time they will come out of the Fire as mere skeletons. The Water of Life will be poured on them and as a result they will grow like the seeds growing on the bank of flowing water. Then when Allah had finished from the Judgments amongst his creations, one man will be left between Hell and Paradise and he will be the last man from the people of Hell to enter paradise. He will be facing Hell, and will say, 'O Allah! Turn my face from the fire as its wind has dried me and its steam has burnt me.' Allah will ask him, "Will you ask for anything more in case this favour is granted to you?' He will say, "No by Your (Honour) Power!" And he will give to his Lord (Allah) what he will of the pledges and the covenants. Allah will then turn his face from the Fire. When he will face Paradise and will see its charm, he will remain quiet as long as Allah will. He then will say, 'O my Lord! Let me go to the gate of Paradise.' Allah will ask him, 'Didn't you give pledges and make covenants (to the effect) that you would not ask for anything more than what you requested at first?' He will say, 'O my Lord! Do not make me the most wretched, amongst Your creatures.' Allah will say, 'If this request is granted, will you then ask for anything else?' He will say, 'No! By Your Power! I shall not ask for anything else.' Then he will give to his Lord what He will of the pledges and the covenants. Allah will then let him go to the gate of Paradise. On reaching then and seeing its life, charm, and pleasure, he will remain quiet as long as Allah wills and then will say, 'O my Lord ! Let me enter Paradise.' Allah will say, May Allah be merciful unto you, O son of Adam! How treacherous you are! Haven't you made covenants and given pledges that you will not ask for anything more that what you have been given?' He will say, 'O my Lord! Do not make me the most wretched amongst Your creatures.' So Allah will laugh and allow him to enter Paradise and will ask him to request as much as he likes. He will do so till all his desires have been fulfilled. Then Allah will say, 'Request more of such and such things.' Allah will remind him and when all his desires and wishes; have been fulfilled, Allah will say "All this is granted to you and a similar amount besides." Abu Said Al-Khudri, said to ABU HURAIRA, 'Allah's Apostle said, "Allah said, 'That is for you and ten times more like it.' "ABU HURAIRA said, "I do not remember from Allah's Apostle except (his saying), 'All this is granted to you and a similar amount besides." Abu Sahd said, "I heard him saying, 'That is for you and ten times more the like of it."

-----------

Vol 2, Book 13. Friday Prayer.

Hadith 006. (Shahi Bukhari)

Search Result

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA: Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) said, "Any person who takes a bath on Friday like the bath of Janaba and then goes for the prayer (in the first hour i.e. early), it is as if he had sacrificed a camel (in Allah's cause); and whoever goes in the second hour it is as if he had sacrificed a cow; and whoever goes in the third hour, then it is as if he had sacrificed a horned ram; and if one goes in the fourth hour, then it is as if he had sacrificed a hen; and whoever goes in the fifth hour then it is as if he had offered an egg. When the Imam comes out (i.e. starts delivering the Khutba), the angels present themselves to listen to the Khutba."

-----------

Vol 2, Book 13. Friday Prayer.

Hadith 056. (Shahi Bukhari)

Search Result

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA: Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) said, "When the Imam is delivering the Khutba, and you ask your companion to keep quiet and listen, then no doubt you have done an evil act."

so are we supposed to chat and make merry when the sermon is going on?????

-----------

Edited by alifaia
  • Advanced Member
i wonder what there is to laugh about in this article or why people over here are acting like jerks just to make their points!

i am a shia, but did our Imams or air rasul ever told us to make fun of even our worst enemies? i thinks its despicable to make fun out of someone elses religion;

try to make out ur point but plz dont criticise someone elses religion . Try to explain to the other person the gud things abt ur religion maybe u wont even need to tell him abt the faults his religion has

wassalam

Dear brother

Asalamoalaikum

I hope you are in a good health.

Iam quiet happy to see that their are open minded and educated people like you who think positively about others.

But i have little disagreement with you when you said " u wont even need to tell him abt the faults his religion has"

From this reply of yours ,it seems that you are pretty confident about the flaws and faults of Sunnism. If this is the case, than i would kindly request you to rationally prove the faults of our religion in the light of the Qur'an and Prophetic Traditions without presenting any confusing arguments.

If you fail to prove our faults in the light of the Qur'an and Sunnah of Prophet(pbuh), than i will present my arguments to prove how mainstream doctrine is inline with the Qur'an and Prophetic Traditions and than you will have to accept the mainstream doctrine as the true path of Islam.

I hope my condition is not hard to digest.

Allah Hafiz

Have a nice day

• Advanced Member
Dear brother

Asalamoalaikum

I hope you are in a good health.

Iam quiet happy to see that their are open minded and educated people like you who think positively about others.

But i have little disagreement with you when you said " u wont even need to tell him abt the faults his religion has"

From this reply of yours ,it seems that you are pretty confident about the flaws and faults of Sunnism. If this is the case, than i would kindly request you to rationally prove the faults of our religion in the light of the Qur'an and Prophetic Traditions without presenting any confusing arguments.

If you fail to prove our faults in the light of the Qur'an and Sunnah of Prophet(pbuh), than i will present my arguments to prove how mainstream doctrine is inline with the Qur'an and Prophetic Traditions and than you will have to accept the mainstream doctrine as the true path of Islam.

I hope my condition is not hard to digest.

Allah Hafiz

Have a nice day

(bismillah)

(salam)

I am fine, thanks for inquiring.

Brother, you did read my message ,however you did the very opposite when you said this

"Iam quiet happy to see that their are open minded and educated people like you who think positively about others.

you while saying good things about me were critising others!

And you mis understood me when you used my quote to assume that I was totally confident about faults in Sunnism.

And sorry because , i cant give you Quranic verses to prove that sunnism has faults...you wil have to ask a Shia MOulvi to do that.And Prophetic Traditions would not be of much help in this regard......as there are conflicts in some traditions too......i mean some are considerd weak by the shias and some are considered as weak by the sunnis.

However i would not mind reading your viewpoint and infact i am looking forward to reading your arguments.Having said that i would like you to only give Quranic verses (with the verse and surah no) as evidence as i do not have books related to traditions with me and thus will not be able to check any of the traditions that you would give.

And all i am accepting over here is to read your arguments not with the thought to contradict but to think over and understand.

wassalam

• Advanced Member
Masallah brother

u have added greatly to the greatness of Umer

NOW time for some LOGIC.

Why would people give him giftss.... offcourse he was using his chair to do things for them in return of the gifts have u not thought about them.

If Omer ra lashed him he must have resons to belief undercover reports that reached him of his bribery that is why he would call him to court . Omer ra was a ruler and khalifa who became khalifa poor and died poor and offcourse it would make him red seeing a counter part only a governer stacking up with money offered as bribery. If there were so many gifts commin as he lied where were the horses of Omer ra ??????????? as he was the ruler at the time he should have recieved 100 times more gifts but lol i would thing 1000 times before attepting to bribe Omer ra as he would definately have me locked up for that sin.

many shias also belief that he used to forge ahadits for money. as his hadits are mostly in sunni books in some thread one shia brother proved that he took money and forge ahadits for rich and famous. i am only surprised that he was only lashed. he should have given a severer punishment. but again me or you cant possibly know after14 centuries that what he did and what he didnt. trust me people at the time and jury at the time knew 10 times better then us, so there is no point of us debating on what he did and what he didnt

About Umer bro do you belive that it has been reported 4 time in Bukhari that the Prophet asked for pen and paper and wasn't given because of Umer?

• Advanced Member

LOL - Syed Fahad must be the king of cut & paste judging by his replies (I did ask you to keep it short & to the point...)

You see, you come up with a challenge to Then I was Guided By Abu Sulaiman, but who is this guy - what are his credentials to Islam and who vouches for him and his knowledge? For all we know, and going back to one of the posts from a wahabbi on this site, he may well be a jew....

It's like people around the world listening to imposters such Bin Baz or Bin Laden, who have no autheticated religious stature, but are quick to give or religious decrees - no wonder you guys are lost.

Good Luck.

• 1 year later...
  • Advanced Member

At the response to "Then I was guided" the poster makes no mention of the *fact* that Abu Hurairah was only a child during the lifetime of the Prophet (not even 12 years old), and they only spent 3 years in the same city, yet nearly 40% of the hadith of Sunnis are narrated by him. As such, he cannot in any way be a reliable narrator of hadith.

-

FG

• Advanced Member

i am a shia, but did our Imams or air rasul ever told us to make fun of even our worst enemies?  i thinks its despicable to make fun out of someone elses religion;

wassalam

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, man. May Allah help you . . . you are in dire need of help, no one is going to listen to you . . .

John

• Advanced Member
Some interesting Hadits of Catman John

=====

Vol 1, Book 3. Knowledge.

Hadith 121. (Shahi Bukhari)

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA: . .. .----

Vol 1, Book 4. Ablutions (Wudu').

Hadith 174. (Shahi Bukhari)

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA: . . .

----

Hadith 274. (Shahi Bukhari)

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA: . . .----

Hadith 277. (Shahi Bukhari)

Narrated ABU HURAIRA: . . .

------

Hadith 281. (Shahi Bukhari)

----------

Hadith 283. (Shahi Bukhari)

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA: . . .Vol 1, Book 8. Prayers (Salat).

Hadith 436. (Shahi Bukhari)

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA:  . . .

Hadith 444. (Shahi Bukhari)

Search Result

Narrated By Hassan bin Thabit Al-Ansari: I asked ABU HURAIRA ". . .

Hadith 469. (Shahi Bukhari)

Narrated By Ibn Sirin: ABU HURAIRA said, . . .Vol 1, Book 10. Times Of The Prayers.

Hadith 510. (Shahi Bukhari)

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA and 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, . . .--------

another version

Hadith 512. (Shahi Bukhari)

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA: . . .Vol 1, Book 11. Call To Prayers (Adhaan).

Hadith 582. (Shahi Bukhari)

Hadith 589. (Shahi Bukhari)

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA:. . .

Hadith 609. (Shahi Bukhari)

Hadith 617. (Shahi Bukhari)

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA:

Hadith 626. (Shahi Bukhari)

Hadith 660. (Shahi Bukhari)

Search Result

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA: . . .In response to the hadith where the Prophet forgot 2 rakats

Hadith 663. (Shahi Bukhari)

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA: . . .Vol 1, Book 12. Characteristics Of Prayer.

Hadith 747. (Shahi Bukhari)

Another Gem

Hadith 770. (Shahi Bukhari)

Narrated By ABU HURAIRA:. . .Vol 2, Book 13. Friday Prayer.

Hadith 056. (Shahi Bukhari)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good. You're an exceptionally good copier/paster.