Sign in to follow this  
Kizilbash

Haram for guys to wear necklaces?

Rate this topic

One of my Shia (not that it matters in this case) friends recently came from Saudi, and said he almost got arrested because he was wearing a necklace with some religious writing on it. The guard tore it off his neck and threw it on the ground and yelled at him, asking him if he was a girl. I know the Saudi govern. has some pretty crazy rules, but I had no idea until recently that they banned man from wearing necklaces. I know sunnies in general dont follow this rules, since a lot I know wear necklaces. I just wanted to know why men aren't allowed to where necklaces in Saudi, and anyone who actually follows this obviously invented rule.

Edited by Kizilbash

well saudies.........................

what can i say

(bismillah)

:D

What do you expect from a govt. that is ruled by a fat alcoholic womaniser. Sounds a bit like Muawiya son of the liver eater.

Wassalaam

When Imam Al-mahdi comes...he will have a lot of head chopping to do...

these damn idiots in saudi are too stupid....the should know better not to mess with followers of ahl al-bait

sAllam

The Majmu of Imam Nawawi says:

As for silver, it is permissible for men to wear a ring made of it. There are two opinions regarding whether or not it is permissible for him to wear silver jewelry other than rings, such as armbands, bracelets, necklaces, or crowns. The majority have decided that it is forbidden.

One can also refer to vol. 2 p. 262 of the Rawda of Imam Nawawi for similar statements.

السؤال: قطعة من الفضة نقش عليه آية الكرسي ، هل يجوز لرجل أن يجعل هذه القطعة في قلادة من فضة ثم يلبسها في عنقه؟

جواب: لا يجوز له ذلك ؛ فالمنصوص عليه في كتب المذهب عدمُ جواز لُبسِ الرجل شيئاً من حلي النساء ، عدا خاتم الفضة فهو مباح له . قال في "المنهاج" مع "التحفة" (3/276) :" ( ومن ) النقد الذهب والفضة ( المحرم الإناءُ والسوارُ والخلخالُ ) وسائرُ حلي النساء ( للُِبس الرجل ) بأن قصد ذلك باتخاذهما فهما محرمان بالقصد فاللُّبس أولى ؛ وذلك لأن فيه خنوثةً لا تليق بشهامة الرجل ". اهـ

وعبارة "المجموع" (6/38) :" وأما الفضة فيجوز للرجل التختمُ بها ، وهل له لُبسُ ما سوى الخاتمِ من حلي الفضة كالدملج والسوار والطوق والتاج ؟ فيه وجهان ؛ قطع الجمهور بالتحريم ". اهـ المقصود منه ، ومثله في "الروضة"(2/262)

Sallam

Edited by salmany

(bismillah)

Once Sayyed Hadi al Modarresi related to us a story :

He was at the airport in Jeddah being searched, he said he had a small Quran in his top pocket. So they pulled it out and said "What is this?" He said "al Quran al Kareem" they said "Why have you placed it here?" He rplied "for Protection." The idiot then said "You are meant to protect the Quran and not vice versa" and they confiscated it.

<_<

Wassalaam

(bismillah)

(salam)

INshallah you are in the best of Imaan and health.

He was at the airport in Jeddah being searched, he said he had a small Quran in his top pocket. So they pulled it out and said "What is this?" He said "al Quran al Kareem" they said "Why have you placed it here?" He rplied "for Protection." The idiot then said "You are meant to protect the Quran and not vice versa" and they confiscated it.

LA HAWLA WAALA QUWWATTA ILLA BILLAH AL-ALIYUL 3ADHIIM

wasalaaaam

fi amanillah

Allah is the only Protector. He (swT) can protect anyone through anything whether its the quran...or birds etc. The guard should have corrected...the scholar by saying...that only Allah protects. But the confiscating part was not good...:S...thats like over-doing it.

GO AWAY GO AWAY YOU FITNA FACTORY

no use....utilize time...to do amaal...and spread islam everywhere...starting from our homes

sPREAD ISLAM NOT FITNA HERE.........

:angry:

Allah is the only Protector. He (swT) can protect anyone through anything whether its the quran...or birds etc. The guard should have corrected...the scholar by saying...that only Allah protects. But the confiscating part was not good...:S...thats like over-doing it.

(bismillah)

:rolleyes:

read THIS

Then come back and answer again.

Salaaama

saudis a wahabbi country what else u gonna get.... you cant even cry over their...really bad.

but as for mens they cant wear gold (thats even WHITE GOLD) as its haraam for some reason!!

The Saudi Govt! The worst of ppl. and i mean that!

i just wanna shed some light on how evil they are.

first off we all know there wahabihs A.K.A. moawians., they hate Imam Ali A.Sdeep inside ...

Ever wonder what happen to the Historical Gate of Khaibar that Ameer ul Mo'mineen A.S lifted and threw with one hand, parden me two fingers???

For hundreds and hundreds of years Shias would go and visit that gate and make duas, they used it for Ziaraat. some hundreds even got together and tried to lift it just to see how heavy it was, they obviously couldn't do it.

Wahabihs were shaking in their leather socks, they were full of rage, because it was making Imam Ali (as) look so powerfull. So, they got thousands of bull dozers and demollished the place of ziaraat. just like they still oppress the Ahl Al Bait (as) in Jannat ul baki and demolished those shrines.

I personnaly know Shias that were beaten with sticks in the face just because there Shias. Makes me think of the reality behind the saying of Imam Ali (as): "If you want to be a follower of me, Be prepared to face many hardships."

Another Misc. thing i just recently learned about the Ameer of wahabis, moawiya. that i'd like to share it with you all.

When moawiya was ruling he opened up a school mainly for the young children, majority of them were also very poor. moawiya would get these poor kids huge meals that were a delacacy at that time, but before eating he would tell the childeren:

M: Are you all hungry?

Chldrn: yes.

M: ok, eat and enjoy all this wonderfull food, its all yours only if you curse Ali before eating.

Lnt on Moawiya.

One more quick one.

moawiya would buy these same children lots of toys and pets, but while they were sleeping he would break those same toys and let all the pets go, and in the morning moawiya would tell the kids that Ali came and broke your toys, Ali came and freed your pets.

BURN moawiya BURN INSHALLAH

YA ALI YA ALI YA ALI

Muaweyah truley is the Father of all those wahabbi dogs. Just saying his name makes me sick. Anyone who follows that Back-stabbing, kafir dog is exactly that.