Sign in to follow this  
inali'sluv

imam ali's birth

Rate this topic

why is it sooo hard for sunni brothers to believe that imam was born inside the kabaa. don't they know that there still exists the seperation in the walls of kabaa when they made way for the bibi to enter. actually most of the sunnis never even heard of this. im sure their scholars did but they never share this type of info with the students. Except they'll tell them to roll up the bottom of their pants, shalwaars and convert them to wahabi's and make them belevieve that visiting anyone's grave or crying or missing the dead is haram.

what do u have to say about this ILUV2xlr8 or chi.

if you think im making this info up then research, the've tried to fix the wall but seperation never leaves, its there to prove the wiladat of imam ali (as). after that if you want ill tell you what imam said when nabi held him in his arms.

Sallamu alaikum Dear brother

The report that Ali was born in the Kaabah is weak. Imam al-Suyuti said in Tadrib Rawi:

Al Zubayr ibn Bakkar said: The birth of the Sahabi Hakim ibn Hizam took place in the Kaba'. Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Hajar said: 'This particularity is not known for anyone else, and what is found in al Hakim's Mustadrak whereby Ali was born in it, is weak (daeef)

Righteousness and standign is not based on where one was born. Alis (ra) status will be the same whether born in the Kaabah or anywhere else i.e a high status.

Sallam

Edited by salmany

OF course Shaan of our dear imam will always remain in exalted postions... But the truth is truth no one can deny it! Imam ali was born in Kabbah, the proves AS stated by inali'slove are that the wall of Kabbah till today shows that it once was split open... and to this day no one has been able to cover it...

now why don't you go and history and tell me what is the reason that Kabbah wall looks like that? if u find answers plz lemme know! If you don't than believe the fact, that when Bibi Fatima binte Asad (as) was near kabba, she started to get intense labor pains, and prayed to Allah to make the birth of the child comfortable... Then Allah miraculouly split open the wall and Bibi entered the Kabba and the holy wall was again reunited, and three/four days later, Imam Ali was brought before Prophet(SAW), waiting outside kabba. NO WONDER Allah DIDN't just open the door for our bibi to enter the kabba... cuz ppl would continue to deny, imam Ali's birth in Kabba... But the split wall is one proof that speaks for itself!... YA Allah! BUT ppl are so much jealous of my dear imam, that they want to make up nonsense, and not believe the authentic truth!

Guest Shia by nature

(salam) (bismillah)

Salmany: Why do you say ra) when you mention ALI? I mean the DURUD SHAREEF starts with: Allah humma salle alla muhammad wa alle muhammad....

Means: may the blessing be upon Muhammad Mustafa (saw) and his AAL. (yaani PROGENY)- Now if the SALAM is UPON Them why do you say (ra) when you mention Imam HUSSAIN= WHy not (as) since the BLESSINGS are on HIM since he was from the AAL of our Prophet (saw)-

Ali

pbuh Al Zubayr ibn Bakkar said: The birth of the Sahabi Hakim ibn Hizam took place in the Kaba'. Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Hajar said: 'This particularity is not known for anyone else, and what is found in al Hakim's Mustadrak whereby Ali was born in it, is weak (daeef)

ok salman, this is whole birth process of Sahabi hakim ibn hazim seems week to me. Cuz you see the fact that a personality like BIBI MARIAM (as) , mother of HAZRAT ISSAH (as) (JESUS) was not allowed to enter the kabaa when she was in the process of delivery.

so its a litttle hard for me to believe that how can a sahabi have such standard to be born in kabaa, when hazrat was not allowed to be given birth in kabaa. And also the status of imam ali (as) does matter, due to his birth in kabaa clearly shows of what his value is near to Allah and the prophet.

what im trying to get to is that from this I believe that imam ali (as) should have been the first khalifa, it should have gone to him. But its ok i still believe and i knwo that he is the first and the only khalifa, cuz i dont think that you read my previous post about (A NOTE) which stated that the two of ur khalifas wrote a letter stating of how successfull they were in stealing the power from the family of Prophet muhammad pbuh.

anyways i hope this will bring out some understanding in our sunni brothers of why we give imam ali (as) such preferrence.

Sallam

Brother, now you are only using your opinion. Regardless, this is what the Ulema have stated and this is what we accept.

Also regarding the crack in the Kaabah read history and see how many time the Kaabah was attacked after the Prophet.

Sallam

salman bro,

ive never heard of any other place where imam ali (as) was born, besides its in the books, which would be shia books only, and not mulana view. if you have a book which states anything about imam ali's birth other than stated above, please list it.

as far as wars held in kabaa, ive heard of the elephant war, and othe than that ive only heard and read of the breaking of statues.

Sallamu alaikum Dear brother

The report that Ali was born in the Kaabah is weak. Imam al-Suyuti said in Tadrib Rawi:

Al Zubayr ibn Bakkar said: The birth of the Sahabi Hakim ibn Hizam took place in the Kaba'. Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Hajar said: 'This particularity is not known for anyone else, and what is found in al Hakim's Mustadrak whereby Ali was born in it, is weak (daeef)

Righteousness and standign is not based on where one was born. Alis (ra) status will be the same whether born in the Kaabah or anywhere else i.e a high status.

Sallam

What then is your opinion of the crack in the corner of the Kaba wall?

i am afraid inali slave, i am well aware of this fact. dont assume things about sunnis when u dont have a clue about the abcd of sunnism.

First lesson, no sunni deny the greatness , the bravery , the wisdom of ali ra and consider him one of 4 most significant figures of islam.

and i can bet u dont have a clue about the good things of other three , and its un deniable u scholars know them but u dont , since u were just born to hate them three. anyways for ur kind information a shia brother asked about the sons and daughters of hazrat ali ra and no body in the form replied to it. He asked again please tell me about the daugthers and sons of hazrat ali ra and again no body could answer. then after waiting because i think the shia brother wanted some shia to reply to that answer after waiting and waiting i answered his question. so dont just assume things on how much we know and how much we dont ................................ go seek the right path since u dont even know the full details of Karbala which u showed by answering to my other post where u said Hazrat HUssain ra went to karbala not to enjoy family vecation but to confront Yazid army.

Yazid army was inside koofa at the time waiting for Hussain ra and one the people with good faith meet him in the way and told him that and sujjested he camp up at karbala , since it would be safe for a while not long, and if he can he should return to makkah.

so before blantly accusin us just go look at ur knowledge

kapish

misread my post,

Your or your buddy's post was something about how some imams dont have the knowledge of what will happen. That in mind i answered that why would Imam Hussain (as) its's (as) not (ra) bring his family along. you just have a habbit of misjudging ppl dont you, read first bro. if he didnt have a clue of the test that he was going to be put into would he have brought his famliy with him? yes or no?

the vacation stuff read again cuz u are absolutley wrong read and try to figure out what i said. AND PLEASE STOP WITH NOT" A KNOWLEDGE OF SUNNISM", stop taking guesses. I've mentioned before about haldf my family being sunni, dont want to repeat again, so i know what im talking about.

And besides what great fairy tales do u have of your three buddies since they are like you, i dont see any difference in them and you, that becuz you guys always consider them to be the same as prophet (as). Prophet was not a normal human being he was blessed with noor, talk about friends.

anyways please come back for more if needed.

sallam