Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

will you allow your husband to do mutaah ?

Rate this topic

masoom110

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Advanced Member
Of course I don't have anything against you. :D

Alhamdulilah for that. :P

As for the question, muta never was meant to be used by men to sleep around. If it was so, Allah (swt) wouldn't have asked men to lower their gaze. On the contrary, they would have been told to ogle at women and then muta those whom they liked. However, this is not the case. I am against the abuse of muta. As I already have stated before, if there is some VALID reason for the man, like his wife is not available then he can go in for muta, no problem. But saying that men can muta even when they have wives is absolutely WRONG.

Here is what Ayatullah Mutahari (ra) has said about muta in his book The Rights of Women in Islam.

Fixed-term marriage has been allowed in the shari’ah only because permanent marriage by itself, could not cope with human needs in all conditions and, circumstances, and dependence entirely upon permanent marriage would unavoidably create a situation in which people would either be advised temporary asceticism or would be left to be drowned in the depths of sexual communism. It is quite clear that any young man and woman who had found all the desired prerequisites for a permanent marriage would not be greatly enthusiastic about a temporary alliance.

The wish that fixed-term marriage should be welcomed like permanent marriage is misplaced and wrong, because the philosophy of fixed-term marriage is based upon the non-availability of means, and the inability of both the parties, and one of them, to become permanently married.

So men who think that muta is some kind of a license to sleep around should be locked up in their toilets with books explaining the laws of muta in detail. :)

Edited by Whizbee

• Advanced Member
asalaamu alaikum,

I find it disgusting when married Muslim men who have kind, sweet nice...even young wife or wives at home and several kids go off and ask other sisters for Mutah or even kiffur women for Mutah it sets a bad example and makes ALL Muslims look bad!

fi aman Allah

sis B

(bismillah)

zareen finds this post exilirating!

i find UPittShiaGrl's remark `it sets a bad example

and makes ALL Muslims look bad!'

very revealing!

i remember the originalamerican saying once

that mutaah benefits the ladies too

not in a sexual-huff-puff sense!

more in that it makes the separation

easier if `she' feels that a permanent arrangement

is not a promising prospect from

the point of view of the Muslima'

all in all

everyone should enter Mutaah and even

a permanent marriage with eyes wide-open.

and never use the standards Made in USA

to measure the success in Islamic hukms.

(salam)

• Advanced Member
salam.

If it is allowed then where is the problem? why few yes? :D

(salam)

Just because it is allowed in Islam doesn't mean people are comfortable with it. If my wife was comfortable with me doing that, I wouldn't consider her a good wife.

How can you allow the person you marry to satisfy himself with another woman, even though it is allowed. I can not fathom the people who have said yes :wacko:

• Advanced Member

(salam)

even though im a man , id suggest to any woman whos husband asks if he can do mutah , immediatly divorce him , he got bored of u or something that he has to go seek some one else he doesnt even knw..

(bismillah)

whizbee is so bias and [edit] , to an extent that he/she cant even read mutaharis book proparly but only can read it with one eye.

mutahari says two conflicting things

first he says temporary marrige is not good when there is no need for it and thats what she qouted

then he contradicts himself and says

temporary marrige was allways encouraged by our imams even when there was no need for it .....

did u ever bother to read the whole book?

many scholars say " temporary marrige is mustahab" and mutahari is saying its haraam

does that rign anybells ?

are you thinking with your brain?

i am very sure i am.... all my facts are on the table.... from the lifestyle of the imams and prophets and good people to teh fiqh to the fatwa of the scholars today.

[edit] may Allah curse whoever changes and fights the sunnah of the prophets and infailibles.

almost all prophets and imams had multiple wives.

imam ali had 27 kids and did mut3a when he had wife as they report in the history. (if the rewayah is true)

also there are rewayat that the prophet did mut3a too

god damn any woman or man who fights the sunnah of the prophets and the imams and thier lifestyles

they are our role models

they took many wives

[Mods note: Be objective in your discussion, NO Warning because it was provoked]

Edited by Abdulhujjah

• Advanced Member
(bismillah)

whizbee is so bias and never thinks with her brain, to an extent that he/she cant even read mutaharis book proparly but only can read it with one eye.

mutahari says two conflicting things

first he says temporary marrige is not good when there is no need for it and thats what she qouted

then he contradicts himself and says

did u ever bother to read the whole book?

many scholars say " temporary marrige is mustahab" and mutahari is saying its haraam

does that rign anybells ?

are you thinking with your brain?

i am very sure i am.... all my facts are on the table.... from the lifestyle of the imams and prophets and good people to teh fiqh to the fatwa of the scholars today.

what part of your body do you think with?

All these women are women of hell may Allah curse whoever changes and fights the sunnah of the prophets and infailibles.

almost all prophets and imams had multiple wives.

imam ali had 27 kids and did mut3a when he had wife as they report in the history. (if the rewayah is true)

also there are rewayat that the prophet did mut3a too

god damn any woman or man who fights the sunnah of the prophets and the imams and thier lifestyles

they are our role models

they took many wives

(salam)

Brother I don't think you need to result to insults to have your message sent across. Whizbee is not against the concept of mut3a rather how people abuse it. There are many aspects to look upon, I personally would put it on my marriage contract that he cannot marry over me. However if this was the case, there are many things that must be studied and analysed. Let me ask you a question, When Imam Ali a.s. was married to Fatimah Zahraa a.s did he marry another while she was alive??

DrEaMa...

If a man tells you will never do mutah or marry a 2nd, then he is a liar. He does not know the future. He does not know if one day it will become WAJIB on him to marry again or do mut'ah.

• Advanced Member
As for the question, muta never was meant to be used by men to sleep around. If it was so, Allah (swt) wouldn't have asked men to lower their gaze. On the contrary, they would have been told to ogle at women and then muta those whom they liked. However, this is not the case. I am against the abuse of muta. As I already have stated before, if there is some VALID reason for the man, like his wife is not available then he can go in for muta, no problem. But saying that men can muta even when they have wives is absolutely WRONG.

So men who think that muta is some kind of a license to sleep around should be locked up in their toilets with books explaining the laws of muta in detail. :)

:!!!: