Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Answering ansar?

Rate this topic

Zakkunaik

• Advanced Member

For an introduction to the literal meaning of Nasibi we have relied on the definitions stipulated by several recognised Ahl'ul Sunnah scholars:

"Famhuus" page 53, Chapter "Al Ba".

"Taj al Uroous page 277, Volume 4 Chapter "Al Ba Murtazi al Zubaydi".

"Lisan al Arab" page 762, by Ibn Manzur.

"Hadiya al Sahil ay adalta al Masail" page 96.

"Tadhrib al Radhi" page 311 Allamah Jalaladeen as-Suyuti.

"Akrab al Muwarid" page 2 Chapter "Lananat Nusub".

In "Lisan al Arab" by Ibn Manzur states:

"Nawasib are those who hate Hadhrath Ali, and embrace that hatred as part of their faith"

i dont think so.

May Allah's curse be upon such people!

In "Taj al Uroous", we read:

"Nasibi are those who hate Ameer ul Momineen Ali bin Abi Talib (ra) and take that enmity as part of their faith".

huh?

"Tadhrib al Radhi" provides the following definition:

"Nasibi ideology means hating Ali and preferring Mu'awiya".

hating Ali (ra)? what the hell is this?

• Advanced Member

Nasibi are those

- Who hates Ahlul Bayt

- Who hates friends of Ahlul Bayt

- Who love enemy of Ahlul Bayt

The Holy Prophet(pbuh&hf) said "O Ali, A true believer will love you, and only a hypocrites can hate you"

" Loving Ali is sign of Iman hating him is a sign of Kufar"

"Truth is with Ali and Ali is with truth"

"Everyone will be on the wrong path except Ali and his follower(Shia)"

There are more...

Salaam alaikum,

You say they hate the ahlul bayt just because they fought shia. WHy didd they fight shia..for they innovated into the state and practice there rituals opening which some were pagnistic such as the ritual of the martyrdom of Husain may Allah be pleased with him. Cutting themselves. This is not islam.. Making graves having masjids over them...this is not islam that is why the shia rafidah were attacked.

Nasibi are those

- Who hates Ahlul Bayt

The Holy Prophet(pbuh&hf) said "O Ali, A true believer will love you, and only a hypocrites can hate you"

There are more...

Are you sure about this? This is just Jewish Propaganda.

Salaam alaikum,

You say they hate the ahlul bayt just because they fought shia. WHy didd they fight shia..for they innovated into the state and practice there rituals opening which some were pagnistic such as the ritual of the martyrdom of Husain may Allah be pleased with him. Cutting themselves. This is not islam.. Making graves having masjids over them...this is not islam that is why the shia rafidah were attacked.

(bismillah)

(salam)

As far as I know, it is a sin to hate a Muslim. If one believes that another is part of the Ahlul Bid`ah, then one is to dislike the bid`ah, but not the ahl, and to encourage the other to give up the bid`ah. This is, at least, how my Sunni friends treat me. This includes gently encouraging the person to join the right path - in Sunni Islam, that would be the Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama`ah. In all cases, one is not to act in such a way as to drive someone away from Islam. For those who are determined to remain on what one believes to be the path of bid`ah, those who are not fully developed in iman are encouraged to refrain from them - not to hate or antagonise or bully or whatever else.

Salmany, for the love...you should be the one saying this. It is going to sound werd coming from me. Come on, bro...

Ease up, brother. If you don't have training in the sciences of hadith, you might be saying something that would be sinful. These sayings occur in both Shia and Sunni hadith books. What differs is the ranking of those ahadith, their interpretation, and their application.

• Advanced Member
Salaam alaikum,

My god how many times do we have to go over the matum thing? Making graves having majids over them? How is Ritual of martydom of hussain pagonistic?

• Advanced Member
Nasibi are those

- Who hates Ahlul Bayt

There are more...

Jewish propoganda? Or is it just your jewish propoganda....?

• Advanced Member
Nasibi are those

- Who hates Ahlul Bayt

There are more...

arent u the ones who have an under the table agreement with israel...

• Advanced Member
Are you sure about this?  This is just Jewish Propaganda.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Zirr reported:

'Ali observed: By Him Who split up the seed and created something living, the Apostle (may peace and blessings be upon him) gave me a promise that no one but a believer would love me, and none but a hypocrite would nurse grudge against me.

(Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0141)

Edited by Orion

Salaam alaikum,

You mean such as Haram ash-Sharif where Prophet Muhammad's grave is?

So, do you intend to do hajj?

jajajajaajajajajajajajajjaajjajajajaajajaja

• Advanced Member
Salaam alaikum,

Hey Salaam,

I think it should be important to inform you that the Holy Kaba, house of Allah (SWT) has several famous personalities buried within it.

One of the most notable people is Hazrat Hajira, as well as several Prophets in the "Arc of the Prophets" which is near Prophet Ibrahims station.

I hope this helps!!

• Advanced Member
Nasibi are those

- Who hates Ahlul Bayt

There are more...

*chuckle*

• 5 years later...

I disagree. How a mainstream love enemies of Ahl ul bait (as)? or hate their (as) friends?

Well mainstream muslims do love and praise enemies of ahlu albayt ( Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman ), in fact they get upset if someone criticize or curse them ..but they don't mind if somebody said there was no such thing as " Divine Wilayah of Ali " !!

They also don't believe that Abu Talib died as muslim !? so yes they are nasibis ..the whole Ummah is nasibi ..and I wonder what kind of religion is islam, where majority of its followers are nasibi hypocrites ?

Edited by Tawazun

• Advanced Member

Salaam alaikum,

im 10000% sure you are a wahaby nassibi