In the Name of God بسم الله

Is it possible for a Sayyed....?

Rate this topic

Guest Contemplation

Guest Contemplation

Salam alaykum...

I'm new to the Shia mazhab, what i see is and believe that Ahlul Bayt is more worthy to follow after Prophet Muhammad. Another thing is in shiite tradition, for the ulama they use two color of turban, white and black, and for black many i read is indication that the person is a Sayyed. 
So recently i found this post on Twitter that a Sayyed promoting a very exaggerated statement, is it possible for a Sayyed to do this in the shia community now (apparently he speak Farsi-Iran)...? I know that post is discredit toward shia, but what im hightlight is the video when a Sayyed saying like that. And who is the name of this man, is there an Iranian shia here recognize him? 

As for the fundamental thing in Islam is, Khalq, Rizq is belong to Allah. So i initiate to post this to hear from the shia community itslef about this issue. Like whats the common issue in the internal shia itself. Also If in the video is a wrong believe please help me to reliefe my mind for just watching this video...

*mods, please approve this post

This is the link:

• Advanced Member

It doesn't matter whether someone is a sayed or not, calling Imam Ali (عليه السلام) God is clearly wrong, and is obviously not the position of the Shia. As for whether the man in the video did call him God, I'm not sure. I don't know what exactly he means when he says Ali (عليه السلام) is 'He'.

• Advanced Member
On 6/12/2024 at 4:13 PM, Guest Contemplation said:

Salam alaykum...

I'm new to the Shia mazhab, what i see is and believe that Ahlul Bayt is more worthy to follow after Prophet Muhammad. Another thing is in shiite tradition, for the ulama they use two color of turban, white and black, and for black many i read is indication that the person is a Sayyed. 
So recently i found this post on Twitter that a Sayyed promoting a very exaggerated statement, is it possible for a Sayyed to do this in the shia community now (apparently he speak Farsi-Iran)...? I know that post is discredit toward shia, but what im hightlight is the video when a Sayyed saying like that. And who is the name of this man, is there an Iranian shia here recognize him? 

As for the fundamental thing in Islam is, Khalq, Rizq is belong to Allah. So i initiate to post this to hear from the shia community itslef about this issue. Like whats the common issue in the internal shia itself. Also If in the video is a wrong believe please help me to reliefe my mind for just watching this video...

*mods, please approve this post

This is the link:

This is categorically wrong irrespective of who says this, and if someone defends this junk under the mistaken impression that he is 'defending' Shiism by creating wiggle room for such heresy, then he has put his own afterlife at risk, much less 'defended' anything. I have seen a lot of Shia in their misplaced zeal try to justify such nonsense with contorted non-arguments; this is a tendency which must be purged from the community. Creation and sustenance are exclusive to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), and no one shares in those attributes. Absolutely no one. 

The books of our classical scholars are that which represent our believes, not something which any random person on the internet says.