In the Name of God بسم الله

Allahyari, a fitnah right now in India and Pakistan is a CIA asset. (URDU)

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

https://www.facebook.com/100088352936979/posts/pfbid02tq9nrryWL7v4shmtszNBXMke7x1bso1kopCLrnPSVYPFuzVUXZs8y5dRRwAjxGnQl/?d=w&mibextid=CYgPv5

Let those who do not know mufsidyari (Allahyari), may listen above video about conduct,  character and career from his seniors infront of whom his life crystal clear in hawza records who remember him as the  Hawza dropout.

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Abu_Zahra said:

I assumed he stopped being relevant a long time ago. In any case it was clear from the start that the man is a pure fitnah monger and suffers from behavioral issues. 

why is this? i know an afghan shia who respects this man. I'm not really knowledgeable on this subject. what is up with Allahyari? i always see him debate Sunni's, not other Shia's

• Advanced Member

I disagree with this man on quite a few things, such as Ijtehad and Taqlid and his political views

However, it's kinda getting  tiring at this point labelling everyone a CIA/MI5/MI6/Mossad agent just because he goes against your political views.

For God's sake we have Shias commenting "agent" under videos of Ayatollah Sadeq Shirazi even on his religious lectures. That's how deep the poison has spread.

We as shia should learn to cooperate within ourselves even if we have different political views.

I even know mature Ahle Hadith folk (so-called Wahhabis) who listen to him with a neutral mind and learn a thing or two from him. They don't care that he curses their figures openly from time to time. They have learned something that eludes us shia for some reason; learn to accept that people have different view points and try to find common ground as much as possible.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Sabrejet said:

They have learned something that eludes us shia for some reason; learn to accept that people have different view points and try to find common ground as much as possible.

The issue here isn't one of different view points (although it's quite ironic to invoke common ground and different view points in the context of Allahyari who makes takfeer on anyone and everyone), rather that the man has no akhlaq, no baseerah and mainly just spreads fitnah. 

• Advanced Member
On 6/3/2024 at 4:30 PM, Abu_Zahra said:

The issue here isn't one of different view points (although it's quite ironic to invoke common ground and different view points in the context of Allahyari who makes takfeer on anyone and everyone), rather that the man has no akhlaq, no baseerah and mainly just spreads fitnah. 

I agree that he has a tendency to fly off his handle.

However, if you actually go through his videos, he is mostly polite to people who are polite to him.

Some of the non-shia on the other side are two steps ahead of him. We had a rather prominent sunni molvi on one of his live show; after he was unable to answer Allahyari's questions, the guy uttered a profanity involving female members of one's family, and Allahyari cut the call. Let's not pretend that Allahyari is the only one with a potty mouth in the world.

I could post some Jawad Naqvi clips where he utters profanities too. Will that make him an Irani or a Deobandi agent? No.

The point I'm trying to make is this: just because a shia doesn't completely agree with your political point of view, he isn't a CIA/MI5/Wahhabi agent. As long as expresses basic shia belief, we are supposed to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Sadly, according to hadith, shias badmouthing shias seems to be something inevitable. It still doesn't mean that we should start sweating at shias left, right, and centre, but it's something that has been predicted in ahadith. I'll post some reference from Shaikh al-Numani's book later when I find them.

• Moderators
54 minutes ago, Sabrejet said:

The point I'm trying to make is this: just because a shia doesn't completely agree with your political point of view, he isn't a CIA/MI5/Wahhabi agent. As long as expresses basic shia belief, we are supposed to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Agreed, he doesn't necessarily need to be an agent. He is inevitably serving them anyway (possibly for free) by spreading hatred. 

• Advanced Member
21 hours ago, Sabrejet said:

Some of the non-shia on the other side are two steps ahead of him. We had a rather prominent sunni molvi on one of his live show; after he was unable to answer Allahyari's questions, the guy uttered a profanity involving female members of one's family, and Allahyari cut the call. Let's not pretend that Allahyari is the only one with a potty mouth in the world.

Salam we don't expect using profanity or being bad mouth person from any so called Shia scholar or speaker even from fraud ones likewise Allahyari & infamous Shirazi grouplet which their procedure is totally against procedure of Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) which they are just acting in similar fashion of other anti shia groups in name of shia Islam about debating & doing missionary actiities in similar fashion of evangelists & other anti shia groups totally in opposition of Ahlulabyt (عليه السلام) procedure by order of westerner secret services .

The point I'm trying to make is this: just because a shia doesn't completely agree with your political point of view, he isn't a CIA/MI5/Wahhabi agent. As long as expresses basic shia belief, we are supposed to give him the benefit of the doubt

This is not just having different political point of view but on the other hand it's total opposition of Allahyari &  infamous Shirazi grouplet with all teachings of Ahlulabyt (عليه السلام) which relation of Allahyari with CIA & infamous Shirazi grouplet with MI5 & zionists is a proven fact which Allahyari in his last video against Shia Islam in Iran has propagated MKO terrorists propaganda against Martyr Raisi based on CIA/Mossad procedure against Iran . 

Sadly, according to hadith, shias badmouthing shias seems to be something inevitable. It still doesn't mean that we should start sweating at shias left, right, and centre, but it's something that has been predicted in ahadith. I'll post some reference from Shaikh al-Numani's book later when I find them.

This is a too weak Hadith which Allahyari & infamous Shirazi grouplet have used it to justify their unacceptable procedure ; for insulting & using bad mouthing against other Shias & Sunni muslims in order to spread hatred & falsehood between both of Shias & Sunni muslims .

429 - وعنه، عن عبد الله بن جبلة، عن أبي عمار، عن علي بن أبي  المغيرة، عن عبد الله بن شريك العامري عن عميرة بنت نفيل، قالت: سمعت الحسن بن علي عليهما السلام يقول: لا يكون هذا الامر الذي تنتظرون حتى يبرأ بعضكم من بعض، ويلعن بعضكم بعضا، ويتفل بعضكم في وجه بعض، وحتى يشهد بعضكم بالكفر على بعض. قلت: ما في ذلك خير؟. قال: الخير كله في ذلك، عند ذلك يقوم قائمنا، فيرفع ذلك كله.

H 429 - It is narrated from Fadhl from Abdullah bin Jabla from Abu Ammar from Ali bin Abu Mughira from Abdullah bin Shareek Aamiri from Umaira binte Nufail that she said: I heard binte Hasan bin Ali ((عليه السلام)) say: “The matter, for which you are waiting for, will not occur till you do not get fed up of each other, till you don’t curse each other, till you don’t spit at each other’s face and call each other disbelievers.” I (the narrator) said: “There is nothing positive about it!” He said: “There is indeed, because at that time our Qaim will reappear and all that will end.”

Kitāb al-Ghayba, Signs preceding the reappearance of Imam Mahdi ((عليه السلام)), Hadith #7

https://thaqalayn.net/hadith/27/1/51/7

This hadith is a general hadith which some muslims will curse other muslims so then call other disbelievers in similar fashion which Wahabis curse Shias & call them disbelievers which there is no need that shias curse each other which people likewise Allahyari & infamous Shirazi grouplet don't represent all of shia community which they call any moderate  | & prop unity shia scholars likewise  Jawad Naqvi  as agent of Iran by making fake clips from them by trimming & monetizing their speech in order to  accuse him & other shia scholars into using profanity & bad mouthing based on their fabricated  clips . 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
On 6/5/2024 at 7:14 PM, Sabrejet said:

just because a shia doesn't completely agree with your political point of view, he isn't a CIA/MI5/Wahhabi agent. As long as expresses basic shia belief, we are supposed to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Agree with that brother. But I called him an agent by evidence. Evidence lies itself in the clip. 

He was investigated and arrested for being in contact with such elements. Just watch the video it will clear out for you.

And agents do exist among us brother. Like just recently Iran caught a mossad spy network operating in Qom. Yemen also busted one such network.

• Advanced Member
On 6/5/2024 at 7:14 PM, Sabrejet said:

agree that he has a tendency to fly off his handle.

In the time when Muslims are at open war against the kuffar and zalimeen, only the munafiqeen fly off the handle. Even in history, we read about munafiqeen talking rubbish at the time of prophet during wars.

This cannot be tolerated.

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, Zainuu said:

He was investigated and arrested for being in contact with such elements. Just watch the video it will clear out for you.

I have watched the video, and with all due respect, there is not given proof that MI6 or CIA are paying him for his channel. What I do know is that he has backed characters like Engineer Mirza against the wall. He's also the only one confronting SSP terrorist-minded Deobandis who had been given a free reign in Pakistan for decades. Our own scholars can't speak against them because of "unity", or a danger to their own lives, or a combination of these reasons.

On another note, here is "MI6 agent" Yasser Habib defending the concept of Ijtehad and Taqleed from Allahyari's flawed concept:

PS: calling him Shaitanyari. Really? When shias don't even call Obaidullah ibn Ziyad (L.A) as Obaidushaitan, or Abdul Rahman ibn Muljam (L.A) as Abdul Shaitan, they call someone Shaitanyari, just because he is opposed to their political views?

• Site Administrators
16 hours ago, Sabrejet said:

I have watched the video, and with all due respect, there is not given proof that MI6 or CIA are paying him for his channel. What I do know is that he has backed characters like Engineer Mirza against the wall. He's also the only one confronting SSP terrorist-minded Deobandis who had been given a free reign in Pakistan for decades. Our own scholars can't speak against them because of "unity", or a danger to their own lives, or a combination of these reasons.

On another note, here is "MI6 agent" Yasser Habib defending the concept of Ijtehad and Taqleed from Allahyari's flawed concept:

PS: calling him Shaitanyari. Really? When shias don't even call Obaidullah ibn Ziyad (L.A) as Obaidushaitan, or Abdul Rahman ibn Muljam (L.A) as Abdul Shaitan, they call someone Shaitanyari, just because he is opposed to their political views?

Enemies in your own camp are 100x more Shaytan than enemies who are honest about being your enemy. The pain and suffering that Imam Ali endured from the stupidity and gullibility of his so called "supporters" was a lot worse than whatever he suffered from the likes of Muawiya.

• Advanced Member
On 6/15/2024 at 5:41 AM, Sabrejet said:

have watched the video, and with all due respect, there is not given proof that MI6 or CIA are paying him for his channel.

You are playing with words brother. This is not what I said nor is it in the video that his channel is paid by CIA or MI6. By the way, the intel works in shadows and you won't get a receipt from his office, so whats the point.

But the video focuses on the background of the man and it is clear he is a fitna.

What I do know is that he has backed characters like Engineer Mirza against the wall. He's also the only one confronting SSP terrorist-minded Deobandis who had been given a free reign in Pakistan for decades. Our own scholars can't speak against them because of "unity", or a danger to their own lives, or a combination of these reasons.

Engineer Mirza is a flop show long time. Anyone with 2 brain cells can reach to this conclusion. Same is true for deobandis as well. You don't need to compromise with an MI6 agent to do this job for you.

Ulema have widely criticised and spoken on these topics in detail from mimber. People should just listen to them and remain in contact with them to stay informed on these issues.

just because he is opposed to their political views?

Calling Ayatullah Bahjat (رضي الله عنه) a magician is not 'opposing the political views'. Calling Ayatullah Waheed e Khurasani with such points is not 'opposing the political views.' These people are not related to politics. Calling Shaheed Qasim Suleimani 'a dog of khamenei' is not 'opposing political views'.

And what a question brother, political views? 

Was it okay to call Hazrat Muslim ibn Aqeel these words in the time of Imam Hussayn (عليه السلام)? 

Politics and Islam are intertwined. Islamic history is entirely political. 'Opposing political views' may or may not be equal to opposing the Islamic principles.

Let me conclude now,

Brother, Pakistan is in a sad state if they need a man cursing on their scholars to defend ahlebayt (عليه السلام) in debates. Not mentioning the volumes of work done by Shia scholars in the past 14 centuries to answer everything and not mentionong the scholars of today who speak about all this in details through member and discussions.

This means people are disconnected with the scholars and that is a sad state. For a sunni, I could still digest that because they have a leadership crisis. But for shias, we have the most richest and best leadership in the world and what we choose to listen out of all? Allahyari!!!!!! Honestly!!!!! Are we serious? 

Guest Ali
1 hour ago, Zainuu said:

You are playing with words brother. This is not what I said nor is it in the video that his channel is paid by CIA or MI6. By the way, the intel works in shadows and you won't get a receipt from his office, so whats the point.

But the video focuses on the background of the man and it is clear he is a fitna.

Engineer Mirza is a flop show long time. Anyone with 2 brain cells can reach to this conclusion. Same is true for deobandis as well. You don't need to compromise with an MI6 agent to do this job for you.

Ulema have widely criticised and spoken on these topics in detail from mimber. People should just listen to them and remain in contact with them to stay informed on these issues.

Calling Ayatullah Bahjat (رضي الله عنه) a magician is not 'opposing the political views'. Calling Ayatullah Waheed e Khurasani with such points is not 'opposing the political views.' These people are not related to politics. Calling Shaheed Qasim Suleimani 'a dog of khamenei' is not 'opposing political views'.

And what a question brother, political views? 

Was it okay to call Hazrat Muslim ibn Aqeel these words in the time of Imam Hussayn (عليه السلام)? 

Politics and Islam are intertwined. Islamic history is entirely political. 'Opposing political views' may or may not be equal to opposing the Islamic principles.

Let me conclude now,

Brother, Pakistan is in a sad state if they need a man cursing on their scholars to defend ahlebayt (عليه السلام) in debates. Not mentioning the volumes of work done by Shia scholars in the past 14 centuries to answer everything and not mentionong the scholars of today who speak about all this in details through member and discussions.

This means people are disconnected with the scholars and that is a sad state. For a sunni, I could still digest that because they have a leadership crisis. But for shias, we have the most richest and best leadership in the world and what we choose to listen out of all? Allahyari!!!!!! Honestly!!!!! Are we serious? 

I will refrain from taking sides here due to my limited knowledge.

Your comparison in the post is particularly hurtful to me as a Shia since you have equated Khamenei with Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) and Raisi with Muslim bin Aqeel (عليه السلام).

Essentially, it seems like you are suggesting that the current ruler is an Imam of our time.

Could you please explain your analogy further and also elaborate on why you reject the ruling of the first three caliphs?

• Site Administrators
2 hours ago, Guest Ali said:

I will refrain from taking sides here due to my limited knowledge.

Your comparison in the post is particularly hurtful to me as a Shia since you have equated Khamenei with Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) and Raisi with Muslim bin Aqeel (عليه السلام).

Essentially, it seems like you are suggesting that the current ruler is an Imam of our time.

Could you please explain your analogy further and also elaborate on why you reject the ruling of the first three caliphs?

Equating similar scenarios and situations is not the same as equating the people in question. You as a shia, should grow thicker skin and get passed these childlike excuses to be able to discuss real issues. 

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Guest Ali said:

I did not apply any analogies brother.

My point was that Islam and politics are intertwinned with each other.

Today we consider karbala and events around it to be a part of religion. We consider talking about Imam Hussayn to be a part of deen. 

But in the time of Imam, such conversations were a part of political views.

So, Allahyari's attacks on marjiyyat and wilayat al faqih are not merely 'political views'. He speaks in the language of enemies of Islam and serves their cause and therefore deserves all curses and condemnations.

Guest Ali
11 hours ago, Zainuu said:

I did not apply any analogies brother.

My point was that Islam and politics are intertwinned with each other.

Today we consider karbala and events around it to be a part of religion. We consider talking about Imam Hussayn to be a part of deen. 

But in the time of Imam, such conversations were a part of political views.

So, Allahyari's attacks on marjiyyat and wilayat al faqih are not merely 'political views'. He speaks in the language of enemies of Islam and serves their cause and therefore deserves all curses and condemnations.

Brother, it is evident that you used an analogy in likening the dying of the President of Iran to the martyrdom of Muslim bin Aqeel ((عليه السلام)) at the hands of the infidels.

as I mentioned, I may not be very knowledgeable, but one thing I do understand is that my religion is derived from the teachings of the Prophet (SAWAW) and the 12 infallible Imams ((عليه السلام)). I do not recognise anyone else (e.g. Marja) as my imam, and therefore, their statements do not hold authority over me.

Let me illustrate with an example concerning the fatwa of Khomeni/Khamenei. Khamenei prohibits cursing the first three caliphs and Faahisha, contrary to the Hadiths from the 12 infallible Imams ((عليه السلام)). 

If it's to do with Taqiya, then  why should one practice taqiya when living in a predominantly Shia country? It may be understandable not to curse when residing in places like Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, or Pakistan. However, if someone lives in Iran or Iraq, why is it forbidden to curse those considered deserving of hellfire?

Guest Ali
13 hours ago, root said:

Equating similar scenarios and situations is not the same as equating the people in question. You as a shia, should grow thicker skin and get passed these childlike excuses to be able to discuss real issues. 

How does the martyrdom of Muslim bin Aqeel ((عليه السلام)) relate to the death of the Iranian president?

By drawing parallels between the two events, he is suggesting that Khamenei is akin to the Imam of our time and Raisi represents the contemporary Muslim bin Aqeel ((عليه السلام)).

What was the childlike excuse my brother? What is the current real issue? Enlighten me. 

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, Guest Ali said:

Let me illustrate with an example concerning the fatwa of Khomeni/Khamenei. Khamenei prohibits cursing the first three caliphs and Faahisha, contrary to the Hadiths from the 12 infallible Imams ((عليه السلام)). 

There are no authentic narrations where the aimmah (عليه السلام) have cursed the first three caliphs. 

• Site Administrators
5 hours ago, Guest Ali said:

How does the martyrdom of Muslim bin Aqeel ((عليه السلام)) relate to the death of the Iranian president?

By drawing parallels between the two events, he is suggesting that Khamenei is akin to the Imam of our time and Raisi represents the contemporary Muslim bin Aqeel ((عليه السلام)).

What was the childlike excuse my brother? What is the current real issue? Enlighten me. 

Every time someone equates the situation of our important figures in new age to the situations of the Imams, someone starts crying about equating their status and worth, which is not the case and is a childlike derailing of the actual debate. If the Imams and Prophets were just status for us to look at then they would be pointless. Their entire existence is for us to aspire to and to use as examples and learn from. 

• Advanced Member
On 6/16/2024 at 8:40 PM, Guest Ali said:

Brother, it is evident that you used an analogy in likening the dying of the President of Iran to the martyrdom of Muslim bin Aqeel ((عليه السلام)) at the hands of the infidels.

a

Salam such thing has not been mentioned in Iranian media or even by Imam khamenei himself ; which martyred president of Iran has been "Martyr of service [to people" شهید خدمت   who he has been called as "martyred president"  "شهید جمهور"which nobody even Imam khamenei has not called him equivalent to  Muslim bin Aqeel (رضي الله عنه)  .

as I mentioned, I may not be very knowledgeable, but one thing I do understand is that my religion is derived from the teachings of the Prophet (SAWAW) and the 12 infallible Imams ((عليه السلام)). I do not recognise anyone else (e.g. Marja) as my imam, and therefore, their statements do not hold authority over me.

This is idea of weird persons who can't understand situation of their era which for all Shias who follow Marjas  even followers of Imam khamenei only have recognized them as general deputies of Imam Mahdi (aj) which calling  a Marja likewise Imam Khomeini & khamenei is due to  love of people toward them who have seen them as reviver of political Islam which their title of Imam means leader of people under supervision of Imam Mahdi (aj) while still they are general deputies of Imam Mahdi (aj).

If it's to do with Taqiya, then  why should one practice taqiya when living in a predominantly Shia country? It may be understandable not to curse when residing in places like Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, or Pakistan. However, if someone lives in Iran or Iraq, why is it forbidden to curse those considered deserving of hellfire?

Although of your assumption , Taqiya is not just a personal matter but also it's a social even international matter for all of Shia Muslim around the world ; whether they are living in a safe likewise Iran & Iraq country or not which  even cursing someone whom has been considered deserving of hellfire without permission of a marja or imam of time as Imam Mahdi (aj)  has not been allowed which even if  someone has been cursed them in  a safe country likewise Iran so then it has been caused harming other Shias in another countries so then that person has violated Taqiya so then he will be responsible for causing harming other Shias in other non-safe countries ; also in holy Quran has been mentioned that Muslim don't curse idols of idol worshippers because they will curse Allah in response which in similar fashion if someone from Shias  curses one of revered sunni figures so then Sunnis will curse infallible Imams in response .

وَلَا تَسُبُّوا الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ فَيَسُبُّوا اللَّهَ عَدْوًا بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ ۗ كَذَٰلِكَ زَيَّنَّا لِكُلِّ أُمَّةٍ عَمَلَهُمْ ثُمَّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِم مَّرْجِعُهُمْ فَيُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ‎﴿١٠٨﴾‏ 

Do not abuse those whom they invoke besides Allah, lest they should abuse Allah out of hostility, without any knowledge. That is how to every people We have made their conduct seem decorous. Then their return will be to their Lord and He will inform them concerning what they used to do. (108)

https://tanzil.net/#trans/en.qarai/6:108

• Advanced Member
On 6/18/2024 at 2:37 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

if someone from Shias  curses one of revered sunni figures so then Sunnis will curse infallible Imams in response .

I don't understand. Isnt this Batri? Not cursing the enemies of Allah and Ahl al Bayt.

Arent we supposed to distance ourselves from their enemies?

Why should we care if they curse our Imams. They have no love for the grandchildern of the prophet like Imam Hussain so why do you think they would have love now? 

I think it is mandatory to curse the enemies, but not infront of them.

Sorry i might have misunderstood you

• Advanced Member

Do you have source for fatwa? thank you.

On 6/16/2024 at 8:56 PM, Abu_Zahra said:

There are no authentic narrations where the aimmah (عليه السلام) have cursed the first three caliphs. 

thank you for clarifying. None at all?

• Site Administrators
11 hours ago, foxmccloud said:

I don't understand. Isnt this Batri? Not cursing the enemies of Allah and Ahl al Bayt.

Arent we supposed to distance ourselves from their enemies?

Why should we care if they curse our Imams. They have no love for the grandchildern of the prophet like Imam Hussain so why do you think they would have love now? 

I think it is mandatory to curse the enemies, but not infront of them.

Sorry i might have misunderstood you

Caring if someone curses our Imams is very different than motivating someone to do so. 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, root said:

Caring if someone curses our Imams is very different than motivating someone to do so. 

how are we motivating them though? we cannot control them nor do we tell them to curse the imams.
any Shia, no matter the reason, who encourages such dispicable acts is not an true lover of the ahl al bayt.

by cursing the enemies, you show your true allegiance. they already hate Amir al mu'minin secretly in their books and their "caliphs" had them cursed in mosques for years.

• Forum Administrators
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, foxmccloud said:

I don't understand. Isnt this Batri?

Please be careful with your language. ShiaChat does not allow cursing of the 3 caliphs as well as wives, and warnings can be given for the use of insulting terms, including Bak'ri and Batri. Bak'ri is a derogatory term for Sunnis who have allegiance for the 3 caliphs, and Batri is a derogatory name for Shias who do not want to curse Sunnis. See the rules, please:

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/12120-shiachatcom-rules-and-policy/

Edited by Hameedeh
typo

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Hameedeh said:

Please be careful with your language. ShiaChat does not allow cursing of the 3 caliphs as well as wives, and warnings can be given for the use of insulting terms, including [edited out] and Batri. [edited out] is a derogatory term for Sunnis who have allegiance for the 3 caliphs, and Batri is a derogatory name for Shias who do not want to curse Sunnis. See the rules, please:

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/12120-shiachatcom-rules-and-policy/

I was not aware it was an derogatory term. i do not know how to classify people who do not curse the 3 caliphs and call themselves shia's and are NOT Zaydi.

my apologies. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Anyways, coming back to the original topic, I think we can all agree to disagree that he is a CIA asset at the very least. Let's not forget that he was the only one willing to come forward and debate Asrar Rashid all those years ago.

Edited by Hameedeh
Off-topic removed

• Advanced Member
On 6/16/2024 at 12:56 PM, Zainuu said:

Calling Ayatullah Waheed e Khurasani with such points is not 'opposing the political views.'

Allahyari has praised Ayatollah Waheed Khurasani as a "Molai banda", despite his views on Ijtehad and Taqleed. As for the bit about shias cursing and cussing other shias:

9 - أخبرنا أحمد بن محمد بن سعيد قال: حدثنا القاسم بن محمد بن الحسن بن حازم، قال: حدثنا عبيس بن هشام، عن عبد الله بن جبلة، عن مسكين الرحال عن علي بن أبي المغيرة، عن عميرة بنت نفيل قالت: سمعت الحسين بن علي يقول: لا يكون الأمر الذي تنتظرونه حتى يبرأ بعضكم من بعض ويتفل بعضكم في وجوه بعض ويشهد بعضكم على بعض بالكفر، ويلعن بعضكم بعضاً. فقلت له: ما في ذلك الزمان من خير. فقال الحسين: الخير كله في ذلك الزمان، يقوم قائمنا، ويدفع ذلك كله.

(9) Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Sa’eed narrated from al-Qassim bin Muhammad bin al-Hasan bin Hazim from Obayss bin Hisham from Abdullah bin Jibilla from Miskeen ar-Rahhal from Ali bin Abul Mugheera that Omayra bint Nufayl had said: “I heard al-Husayn bin Ali (عليه السلام) saying: “The matter that you are expecting will not occur until a time comes that you disavow each other, spit at the face of each other, declare unbelief against each other and curse each other.” I said to him: “There will be no goodness in that time!” He said: “All the goodness will be in that time. Our Qa’im will rise and do away with all of that.”

Kitāb al-Ghayba, Disagreement among the Shia during the disappearance, Hadith #8

https://thaqalayn.net/hadith/22/2/12/8

Make of it what you will, brother.

• Site Administrators
5 hours ago, foxmccloud said:

how are we motivating them though? we cannot control them nor do we tell them to curse the imams.
any Shia, no matter the reason, who encourages such dispicable acts is not an true lover of the ahl al bayt.

by cursing the enemies, you show your true allegiance. they already hate Amir al mu'minin secretly in their books and their "caliphs" had them cursed in mosques for years.

Purposely cursing someones mom too their face knowing they will curse your mom back is not only foolish, but also called for. Majority of Sunnis don't "Hate" imam Ali, that's just silly habib and alayari propaganda. And most Sunnis don't start cursing any Shia figures of importance, they only react because some of us have the political IQ of a moth and start throwing a fit to their face, and expect them not to react. Want to curse so bad? At least be smart about it.

Also, speaking of allegiance. Don't you find it odd that as soon as wahabis and takfiris were on the borders of Karbala and Bibi Zeynabs shrine, it was the followers of Ayatollah Sistani and Ayatollah Khamenei that took up arms, stood in the front lines and protected the Shrines and the Ummah with their blood. The all mighty cursers where nowhere to be found, what happened to their bravery and allegiance then?

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, root said:

Purposely cursing someones mom too their face knowing they will curse your mom back is not only foolish, but also called for. Majority of Sunnis don't "Hate" imam Ali, that's just silly habib and alayari propaganda. And most Sunnis don't start cursing any Shia figures of importance, they only react because some of us have the political IQ of a moth and start throwing a fit to their face, and expect them not to react. Want to curse so bad? At least be smart about it.

do yall mean cursing as in la'na? Let them do that, it will just bounce back to themselves. Why discourage us to do la'na and hide our true feelings?

On 6/17/2024 at 3:56 AM, Abu_Zahra said:

la'na is literally in the quran, if were not allowed to do la'an on them then who???

Edited by hawdini

• Advanced Member
On 6/19/2024 at 2:31 PM, root said:

Also, speaking of allegiance. Don't you find it odd that as soon as wahabis and takfiris were on the borders of Karbala and Bibi Zeynabs shrine, it was the followers of Ayatollah Sistani and Ayatollah Khamenei that took up arms, stood in the front lines and protected the Shrines and the Ummah with their blood. The all mighty cursers where nowhere to be found, what happened to their bravery and allegiance then?

I'm not saying we should curse their caliphs infront of them or in public. but surely we MUST curse them. Allah has given them their own will, if they choose to curse back it's their own will. if i curse someones mother and he curses me back IT IS HIS CHOICE. he could've said nothing back but he did. 

There have been Shia militia's who "were" not pro-iran, like Muqtada al-sadr's Jaysh al-Mahdi. it's not about militia's or armies. it's about religion. and if we must distance ourselves from the enemies then we must do so. doesn't Allah curse multiple times in the Quran? and didn't the prophet curse certain individuals?

Do not get me wrong, the people who died in the defence of the shrines are shaheeds, and will go to Jannah, no matter if they did curse or not.

• Site Administrators
On 6/19/2024 at 2:38 PM, hawdini said:

do yall mean cursing as in la'na? Let them do that, it will just bounce back to themselves. Why discourage us to do la'na and hide our true feelings?

la'na is literally in the quran, if were not allowed to do la'an on them then who???

There is a lot of things in the Quran, but everything has a time and place. No one is against la'na, but no one with a sound aql(which also is mentioned a lot in the quran) agrees that sending la'na out to beloved figures of other groups in a time where social media spreads it like covid is a good idea. 80% of sunnis don't even know what a shia is and what we stand for, how well do you think you will attract that bunch by cursing out the people they hold dear? And how many of them do you think will get radically changed to become enemies after some wahabi missionary shows them some clips of some shia cursing them out? 

• Site Administrators
1 hour ago, foxmccloud said:

I'm not saying we should curse their caliphs infront of them or in public. but surely we MUST curse them. Allah has given them their own will, if they choose to curse back it's their own will. if i curse someones mother and he curses me back IT IS HIS CHOICE. he could've said nothing back but he did. 

There have been Shia militia's who "were" not pro-iran, like Muqtada al-sadr's Jaysh al-Mahdi. it's not about militia's or armies. it's about religion. and if we must distance ourselves from the enemies then we must do so. doesn't Allah curse multiple times in the Quran? and didn't the prophet curse certain individuals?

Do not get me wrong, the people who died in the defence of the shrines are shaheeds, and will go to Jannah, no matter if they did curse or not.

Pro Iran? What? What are you on about? 95% of everyone that bled in the fronts where followers of Ayatollah Sistani and Ayatollah Khamenei, and both those forbid cursing(at least in public). My point was, those that are so adamant about cursing are also those that did a whole bunch of hiding when the enemies of ahlul bayt showed up. 

• Advanced Member
27 minutes ago, root said:

Pro Iran? What? What are you on about? 95% of everyone that bled in the fronts where followers of Ayatollah Sistani and Ayatollah Khamenei, and both those forbid cursing(at least in public). My point was, those that are so adamant about cursing are also those that did a whole bunch of hiding when the enemies of ahlul bayt showed up. 

for me, it seems like the pro-iran militias support this idea of prohibiting the cursing of sahaba's and others. but as far as i understood, some iraqi militias which were not pro-iran do curse the sahabas and or caliphs. and they fought salafis and wahabbis in 2003+. maybe you are more knowledgeable about this topic to me, i must admit that.

but as far as i've learned and read there is nothing wrong with cursing the enemies and caliphs. except in public. am i wrong? i'm not talking about cursing Sunni's but the caliphs. i do not understand why people say that allahyari is wrong for that. again, if you are more knowledgeable then please tell me, i'm not here to fight but to learn