In the Name of God بسم الله

Iranian president helicopter crash [Official Thread]

Rate this topic

• The title was changed to Iranian president helicopter crash [Official Thread]
  • Advanced Member
28 minutes ago, Diaz said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7J_usig3zD/?igsh=MTY5ODBqMDEwbzZzNQ==

they will reach after 30 minutes to the destination 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7KETLYgpSY/?igsh=MXNoOXU0MmYxYTBkaA==

Its raining so the rescue team are walking on foot 

• Advanced Member
20 minutes ago, notme said:

That fog looks severe.  

It would not be wise to assume foul play without strong evidence.  

Duas for all involved. 

It was not like that when they were in the helicopter, and why only the president’s helicopter disappeared but the other 2 did not? 

• Advanced Member

For me it doesn't make sense, like why the president's helicopter didn't reach but others did? If the weather has something to do with it, then they would have not used the helicopter. 

And why did us air force landed in baku today for the first time since a year? I just hope they are all safe. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

If sabotage we should suspect Aliyev who might have given a "present" to the Iranian President, Iran's unity and sovereignity.

We all know that the enemy has tried to support many ethnical seperatist movements in Balujistan, Kurdistan regions of Iran. But it didn't work. And now Aliyev is commanded to do the same in northwestern provinces of Iran. They escalated it before the Gaza genocide. I mean some grey wolves even were questioning the Iranian state why they are not allowing people name their kids "Janghiz Khan, Timur etc." and other mongholian butchers of Iranian nations. But Hamas taking action against Israel and Aliyev-Israeli alliance helped some Muslims see the true colors of Aliyev.

If Iran left alone, and American subserviant regimes did not sanction, sabotage Iran, trying to overthrow the government or dividing the country on every occasion, it would be a superpower by now. And it is becoming one. I mean, even the small groups supported by the Islamic Republic such as Houthis, Palestinians give a hard time to the superpowers.

I pray Sayyid Ibrahim Raesi is safe. And God forbid if he is not, it will strenghten Iran. As far as I know, blowing up the Iranian Parliament, assassination of Iranian Revolutionary thinkers, nuclear scientists, attacking shia mosques and tombs kept Iranian determination alive and there came youth in great numbers following the path of the martyrs.

Edited by islamicmusic

• Advanced Member
8 hours ago, 123SlaveOfAllah said:

"Iran International" is a Saudi funded machine that is not worthy to pay attention to.

Regarding the news, yeah Iran president was in helicopter and due to an emergency landing, it lost its communication system. Police and people are searching for the location of the accident.

• Advanced Member

It’s been more than 10 hours, why they couldn’t find anything? 

• Advanced Member

Turkish drone found a source of heat suspected to be the helicopter, they will send a rescued team to check. 

• Veteran Member

:salam:

Iran said they found no clue at the heat source (Aljazeera)

Surprisingly they said they got in contact with the helicopter several times after time of crash (Aljazeera)

• Advanced Member
6 minutes ago, realizm said:

Iran said they found no clue at the heat source (Aljazeera)

So they didn’t find anyone over there? 

• The topic was pinned
  • Advanced Member
9 minutes ago, realizm said:

Apparently not. 

But I have just read on AJ that Turkey actually detected two heat sources.

InchaAllah kheir 

That’s what I said above, they said that almost two hours ago and till now no updates, I want to sleep but waiting for the good news inshallah. 

• Advanced Member

INTERVIEW: Iran’s president. Missing or assassinated? - George Galloway and Professor Seyed Mohammad Marandi - 14 minutes 51 seconds 

• Advanced Member

Also, rumors of a failed assassination attempt on Crown Prince MBS supposedly happened around May 6th...I just found out yesterday...either these were merely rumors or it's a total media blackout by the Zionists...punishment meted out by the Americans and Israelis for abandoning the Petrodollar, joining BRICS and befriending Iran??

https://www.freepressjournal.in/world/assassination-attempt-on-saudi-crown-prince-mohammed-bin-salman-in-riyadh-fake-video-goes-viral-on-social-media

Assassination Attempt On Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman In Riyadh? Fake Video Goes Viral On Social Media

Video of the alleged assassination attempt was also circulated on the micro-blogging website.

Rahul MUpdated: Tuesday, May 07, 2024, 03:15 PM IST

article-image

Social media on Tuesday was flooded with claims of alleged assassination attempt of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. According to the claims that have been going wildly viral on X (formerly Twitter), heavily-armed security convoy, supposedly carrying the Saudi crown prince and other high-ranking officials was bombed in Riyadh.

Video of the alleged assassination attempt was also circulated on the micro-blogging website. The claims further stated that assassination attempt triggered massive deployment of security forces in the capital city. However, there was no confirmation on the alleged assassination attempt of the Saudi crown prince.

Watch the video below

BBC journalist Shayan Sardarizadeh debunked the claims as "totally baseless".

"A totally baseless claim about an assassination attempt on Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman is going viral on X after being shared by fake osint accounts and well-known misinformation spreaders seeking engagement. There's zero evidence for the claim," Sardarizadeh stated in an X post, putting an end to the claims.

Furthermore, BRICS News also said that the reports of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman's assassination were false. "Reports of Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman surviving an assassination attempt are false. MBS was not the target of an assassination attempt, this is fake news."

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Streamed 27 minutes ago - Iranian President Raisi dies with other occupants of helicopter - Al Jazeera English - 9 minutes 26 seconds

Edited by Eddie Mecca