In the Name of God بسم الله

A Gentle Reminder- Summer and Animals

Rate this topic

• Moderators

This is excellent.  

If you must handle a wild animal, wear protective gloves, or if you can't wear gloves, wash your hands and arms very thoroughly afterward. In general it is best to not pick up wildlife, except in an emergency.  Be aware of risks in your area, potentially including rabies.  Be kind to animals, but do not risk your own life.  

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Shian e Ali said:

Perfect opportunity for you to be the special one! 

I try my best brother, I always try to feed the stray cats that live near or around the building where I live. But during summer special summer vacation, many people throw their pets (mostly cats) around because they want to travel and can’t hire someone to take care of them. I wish there was animals right in where I live.

• Advanced Member
On 4/23/2024 at 2:21 AM, notme said:

This is excellent.  

If you must handle a wild animal, wear protective gloves, or if you can't wear gloves, wash your hands and arms very thoroughly afterward. In general it is best to not pick up wildlife, except in an emergency.  Be aware of risks in your area, potentially including rabies.  Be kind to animals, but do not risk your own life.  

Hence the 'involve the vet' rider. 

On 4/23/2024 at 4:50 AM, Diaz said:

I live in one of the hottest countries in the world. Sadly majority of the people do not care about animals. 

I live in a tropical country too. My observation is very much the same.