Jump to content
In the Name of God بسم الله

Why Don't You Move to Iran?

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Member
17 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

t is an interesting question for me because there is no Middle Eastern or South Asian country that is really worth moving to and raising a family there as a revert. I don't trust or like any of their governments,  the anti-Shia violence and I don't think I would be able to get the medical help I need as a disabled person. No 3000+ dollar salary could convince me to move either.  I don't know, alhamdullilah, at least I don't live in Israel

Salam brother, it’s ok because you did not move or travel to any of these countries. I have been practicing my religion in public for more than 5 years, no one can say anything because there is a big portion of Shia local people so if someone attacked you, you can report them to the authorities.

However, since you are disable, you are right about this, they won’t help you that much because you are not local, but the public hospital try their best to help people even though their service is that that great. 
 

19 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

And go where? Which countries, because everywhere you go, there is always some kind of nonsense and Taghut

Gcc but as Shia I don’t recommend going to uae or Bahrain. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Development Team
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Diaz said:

Gcc but as Shia I don’t recommend going to uae or Bahrain. 

All of the GCC is out of the question for me, except as a visit. That said, I had a dream three years ago that I was living in Kuwait. Allahu allam, it could mean something or nothing at all. May I ask what the issue is with Bahrain? What has changed with the situation there

1 hour ago, Diaz said:

However, since you are disable, you are right about this, they won’t help you that much because you are not local, but the public hospital try their best to help people even though their service is that that great. 

Then living in North America or Europe is a blessing, nobody ever thinks that they would ever be disabled tomorrow but the healthcare service is higher quality. Maybe people should stay and make the societies more Islamic, instead of migrating

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

May I ask what the issue is with Bahrain? What has changed with the situation there

It’s still the same, they are abusing Shias. The monarch of Bahrain is anti shia.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
On 4/21/2024 at 4:58 PM, EiE said:

. In certain places / cities, there's basically no hijab, the woman go around with tattoos and belly t-shirt. This was told to me from trusted source.

Salam your so called trusted source is mushroom like youtube channels who are hiring few corrupt women who a too small group is appearing in such videos randomly by different makeups & dresses in order to show them a big group   for  making  such videos which although you can see  more women without Hijab in big cities likewise Tehran but on the other hand seeing women with Tatoos &  and belly t-shirt is too rare in infamous regions ; which you can see such things  mostly in youtube videos & other virtual  social medias   which have  been made by support of Bahai's in order to show such distorted image to naive people ; which anti Iran procedure has been proven as a crystal clear fact in multiple thread which have been created by you against  regime of Iran .

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
14 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Then living in North America or Europe is a blessing, nobody ever thinks that they would ever be disabled tomorrow but the healthcare service is higher quality

Salam this these places maybe a blessing for who have been born in such places but  on the other hand Iranians who have migrated to such places have became disappointed & frustrated from these place specially about healthcare service in  North America or Europe which in opposition of their imagination it has been too lower & weaker than health care service in Iran which Iran has strong service for disabled people ; although a disabled person maybe not have access to all cutting edge stuff  which is expensive in North America or Europe too & few people in such places may have  access to such cutting edge stuff  for disabled people anyway in recent years some science base companies in iran have initiated making homegrown cutting edge stuff for disabled people .  

14 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Maybe people should stay and make the societies more Islamic, instead of migrating

This is a good point which muslims must work harder about it although they can keep an eye on Iran & other muslim countries as safe places & somehow role models  in order to benefit from their successful  experiences & avoid their failed  experiences  although when situation will be became too hard & unbearable when there will be no hope for developing society or even possibility of perishing it so then they can have some options for migration.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

@Ashvazdanghe

please fix your English syntax, use correct grammar, paragraphs, comas, dots etc. I doubt many people actually read your posts. It's hard making sense of what you're trying to say with your syntax.

Also, you make lots of assumptions of people you don't know, I thought muslims would be careful doing that...

Edited by EiE
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, EiE said:

@Ashvazdanghe

please fix your English syntax, use correct grammar, paragraphs, comas, dots etc. I doubt many people actually read your posts. It's hard making sense of what you're trying to say with your syntax.

Also, you make lots of assumptions of people you don't know, I thought muslims would be careful doing that...

I don't think he can, hes iranian from iran, so they don't really have mandatory english? So were stuck with his best attempt at english. 

 

Hes trying to say that the videos on youtube that show "revolution in iran" and all this sort of nonsense are making it appear as if their crowds are bigger in the video. When in reality they aren't and I have seen many such videos myself where they pretend as if the dislike of hijab, the love for the shah, etc... are popular in iran, when they aren't. 

Hes essentially saying your "trusted source" is like these videos. 

Edited by Ahmad8888
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

Christian Asks Muslim Tough Question - What Are You Ungrateful Muslims Doing In Our Great Christian Country (i.e. Britain)? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
On 4/25/2024 at 2:38 AM, Ahmad8888 said:

Hes trying to say that the videos on youtube that show "revolution in iran" and all this sort of nonsense are making it appear as if their crowds are bigger in the video. When in reality they aren't and I have seen many such videos myself where they pretend as if the dislike of hijab, the love for the shah, etc... are popular in iran, when they aren't. 

Hes essentially saying your "trusted source" is like these videos. 

He is right that Western portrayals of Iran often fail to accurately depict the supporters of Ayatollah Khomeini versus the Shah. This misrepresentation is a deliberate choice that serves to further political agendas against the current system of Iran.

hiis claim that my sources are akin to those is inaccurate. My trusted sources themselves are Shia muslims, so no they have no political agenda for telling me the what I shared previously.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
4 hours ago, EiE said:

He is right that Western portrayals of Iran often fail to accurately depict the supporters of Ayatollah Khomeini versus the Shah. This misrepresentation is a deliberate choice that serves to further political agendas against the current system of Iran.

hiis claim that my sources are akin to those is inaccurate. My trusted sources themselves are Shia muslims, so no they have no political agenda for telling me the what I shared previously.

 

Shia muslims can exaggerate what they see because they might be angry at what their country is becoming ie more liberal. Thing is what I said is something that was relayed to me by iranians who live in iran too, plus you have @Ashvazdanghe here who even lives there so feel free to ask him what he sees everyday. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
18 minutes ago, Ahmad8888 said:

Shia muslims can exaggerate what they see because they might be angry at what their country is becoming ie more liberal. Thing is what I said is something that was relayed to me by iranians who live in iran too, plus you have @Ashvazdanghe here who even lives there so feel free to ask him what he sees everyday. 

No im iranian and have seen it myself, if you go to the richer upper side of tehran it can definitely be like that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Ahmad8888 said:

Shia muslims can exaggerate what they see because they might be angry at what their country is becoming ie more liberal. Thing is what I said is something that was relayed to me by iranians who live in iran too, plus you have @Ashvazdanghe here who even lives there so feel free to ask him what he sees everyday. 

Well they can't all be telling truth. I know I can trust my real life close shia friends more, than random internet beings.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
6 hours ago, hawdini said:

No im iranian and have seen it myself, if you go to the richer upper side of tehran it can definitely be like that

Oh I don't deny that, i have been told too that central tehran is like this. But most of tehran no, I haven't heard it was that way. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

I think I would move to the middle east (iA) when if I saw a major sign connected to Imam Mahdi. Like the Heavenly Shout, or the sun rising from the opposite side, or the appearance of suffyani l.a.

I know the devil won't like that. I know he'll come up with 1000 excuses for me to not go, and he'll hit me in my weak spots. May Allah help us overcome these whispers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...