In the Name of God بسم الله

Has Iran attacked Israel?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

This is why the Sunni world will never acknowledge the Shia resistance, they are all manipulated by lies of these scholars who think Shias leaders are only pleasing the Shia masses and that they really don't care about other Muslims and that they have done nothing for Palestians.

They would have a heart attack if they found out bashars army is mostly sunni with a lot of sunni generals, or hamas bring sunni, or the bosnians iran helped who were sunnis or the chechen russians who are sunnis or the houthis who are zaydi shias(not even the same shia islam), I can go on and on, these people have such a liberal understanding of politics it hurts how incredibly narrow minded they are. It's their narrow minds that israel exploited too during the syrian civil war, this sectarian rhetoric is exactly what israel planned to use since the 1980s and these fools fell for it. 

Guest Phylo

The problem that many are overlooking is very much rooted in the inability to understand one thing: External forces like Israel, USA, UK, etc are deciding the fate of the Palestinian people. These external forces get to choose who lives and who dies, who eats and who starves, who obtains land and who remains without a home, who is free to move and who isn't, and who is to be taken prisoner and who isn't. I can't for the life of me understand how anyone Muslim or not can be okay with any of this. Imagine your life being dictated by a government(s) thousands of miles away. It sounds to me like a load of hypocrisy coming from the USA seeing as how the whole premise of the USA was to be free from tyranny of a dictatorship thousands of miles away.

• Forum Administrators

Worth watching this short video

As she says at the end, it took Israel, 3 superpowers and Jordan to address the challenge from Iran, which was fighting on its own.

• Moderators
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Irfani313 said:

They are non entity for the west, they have been non entity for the empires, they are “trash” in the words of Imam Ali AS, “they roll in the direction of the wind.”

That’s why the Shia Marajae’ & Shia resistance leadership are way past the stage to add them in any equation. This has been the case for the past 30 years of the West Asian history.

If & when their oppressed masses need help, Shia extend the lending hand, and when (and often) when they eat dog-bone from under the table of their western masters, Shia resist them without inflicting any harm to their clueless masses. 

End of the day, who cares what these minions nobodies think!! 

(Historical lesson: In the first rebellion of Islam, when Ayesha on her camel was heading to Kufa to fight Imam Ali, there were some clueless nobodies who were eating morsels of her camel’s feces as blessing since she was the ‘mother of believers.’ Since then apparently Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) wrote in their destiny to eat that and act this.)

The ridiculous moment in the video is when the sheikh shouth but "they curse Umar" who liberated Jerusalem, they love and praises the killer of Umar, they have his grave in Iran, it is like when Imam Hasan (عليه السلام) said to masses to stop practising tarawih, the croud shouted Umar Umar. It is absurd sectarian argument trying to justify that What Iran do for palestine is not sincerity, when according to our belief it is our duty to help the operessed muslims, even if they are Sunnis.

And Iran do not celebrate Umar death or his killer, and Abu Lu'lul' grave in Iran is fake one. But did he ever took his time to found out the truth? For these people , they live in their bubble.

Edited by Abu Nur

• Veteran Member

The Israeli newspaper Maariv said in an interview with an Israeli military researcher that satellite images show that the Israeli Dimona reactor was injured during the Iranian missile attack on Israel.

Maariv said in its report, citing air defense researchers, that about 84% of the Iranian attack was repelled, not 99% as the army spokesman said.

https://en.muraselon.com/2024/04/israeli-dimona-nuclear-reactor-was-hit-during-iranian-attack-israeli-newspaper-maariv/

• Forum Administrators
7 minutes ago, Muhammed Ali said:

Iran denied they targeted the Israeli reactor, said it is a lie; psychological warfare against Iran. 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Hameedeh said:

Iran denied they targeted the Israeli reactor, said it is a lie; psychological warfare against Iran. 

Either that or one of irans decoy drones/missiles that were meant to be intercepted fell on it, which shows the iron dome is weaker than iran expected.

• Advanced Member

Israel just signed it's death warrant, that was not a wise decision from israel.

The good news is the people of gaza will sleep and pressure will be taken to iran, lebanon, syria and iraq. 

The good news again is israel is doomed.

The bad news is such a conflict will cause a lot to die. 

• Forum Administrators

Is there actual film or photos of the claimed damage to Dimona last Saturday? The news today that Dimona sustained damage just seems to look like an excuse to attack Natanz.

• Advanced Member

Ok so this "attack" is israel telling MEK terrorists within iran to launch mini drones? :hahaha:

I hope this is real, because it's pathetic and funny. None of the drones seem to have hit anything, I urge everyone to wait a few hours. 

• Advanced Member

I hope war doesn't break out :( 

it's becoming hard to cope. Every day checking news. Every day, the world trying to silent the oppressed people... 

I have family and friends in Iran :( my father went there recently. He still there.  

• Forum Administrators

IDF has allegedly hit 7 Cities Inside of Iran: Tehran Fordow Arak Natanz Kharg Island Bushehr Bandar Abbas

The people in those cities are innocent of wrong doing. Fordow is near the Holy City of Qom. 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Meedy said:

I hope war doesn't break out :( 

it's becoming hard to cope. Every day checking news. Every day, the world trying to silent the oppressed people... 

I have family and friends in Iran :( my father went there recently. He still there.  

Omg inshallah your father makes it back home safe!

May Allah protect Iran and it's government from the filthy dogs and their tails. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Ok so this was a nothing burger, western and israeli media are claiming "Israel struck targets in iran", yet where is the proof? 

All the proof that has come out yet has been consistent with irans claims, that these are mini drones from within iran that were ALL intercepted. Where is the footage of anything striking the ground? That kind of stuff would have been easy to film from miles away, look at israel last week, multiple videos of the same strike.

Where are the satellite images proving this?

Whats even funnier is the israeli government refuses to comment, just their media making claims along with western media.

This is most probably america/israel ordering MEK terrorists to do this.

Edited by Ahmad8888

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Soldiers and Saffron said:

I am in Iran currently and I dont feel that there is fear in the streets or anything like that.
In fact I do not think israel, may Allah destroy them, will ever start a war with Iran as long the the war between ukraine and Russia is ongoing.

Any conflict with Iran will increase the oil prices drastically and a high oil price is in the interest of Russia, so a conflict with Iran would directly boost Russias economy and thus how much it can spend on fighting ukraine while it will cause hardships domestically for the US, making the general population of the US less willing to let their government sends millions and millions to the proxy war between ukraine and Russia.

If ukraine loses then that is a huge loss of prestige for mainly the US but for the EU as well and it will cause mistrust from EU in US ability to actually "protect" them.

As an Iranian it is a cause of pride to see that in the whole world, Iran and the shias are the only ones who actually lifting a finger against these israeli child killers. If war comes then we welcome it, even if the whole muslim world is against us as long as we are fighting fi sabilillah and God is with us, then there is no better ally, no need for any other ally.

Respectttt 

• Moderators

Jerusalem Post, citing government sources: Israel will not officially claim responsibility for the attack on Iran for strategic reasons

This is defenition of cowards who attack but never take any responsibility, thus who ever retaliate back they will cry and accuse that Iran started, Hamas starterd, Hisbullah starterd. Pathetic losers.

• Advanced Member
55 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

Jerusalem Post, citing government sources: Israel will not officially claim responsibility for the attack on Iran for strategic reasons

This is defenition of cowards who attack but never take any responsibility, thus who ever retaliate back they will cry and accuse that Iran started, Hamas starterd, Hisbullah starterd. Pathetic losers.

I think this was israel testing irans air defences, because this "attack" was too pathetic. 

Either way israel is limited in how it can act. Irans air defence was pretty impressive from the vids I saw. Leagues better than Syria's bad air defence.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Breaking: French police surround the Iranian consulate building in Paris, following a report of a man in possession of a grenade or a suicide belt and threatening to blow himself up. (Reuters)

https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/108062

Here is a video of french news

Edited by Ahmad8888

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Abu Nur said:

People are starting to laugh at the Israel response, I would not do that because mostly it could be just an information Israel is seeking for future attack.

I know, but they're pretending as if its an attack which is why it's mock worthy, were making fun at western media that all reported this lie over and over again. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Friday AM Israeli attack was a CNN/ABC/AlJazeera feeder strike. 

Flip side, IRI air defenses shot some expensive missiles at the made-in-taiwan quality hover crafts.

If they were indeed Israeli, then IRI likely won’t let the next one go unanswered. Sameness is the not the habit of the resistance for past 6 months. 

Stupid war cabinet of the polish colony has allowed IRI shatter their “exceptionalist status” in just one weekend. For foreseeable future, it’s appears a painful journey downhill (55k surplus outward flyers from their just last weekend). For their cousins in the west though, it’s gonna be the real estate bonanza. These degenerates don’t forgive rent even to their mothers. 

Edited by Irfani313

• Veteran Member
7 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

People are starting to laugh at the Israel response, I would not do that because mostly it could be just an information Israel is seeking for future attack.

Future attacks are likely. Israel is paranoid, arrogant, desperate and irrational.