Jump to content
In the Name of God بسم الله

Where is the best place to meet Shia girls?

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Member
On 3/23/2024 at 2:35 PM, Guest Hawra said:

Oke so i just want to show you that girls are different and you should try to be yourself at all times and you will meet the right girl.

I actually like to get chased, a guy has to be consistent in his texting with me and has to show consistent interest. Also i noticed, the girl was the one making most moves in your stories. This would turn me off after a while if i have to make the moves. I like a man with leadership. If were talking for a few months, i expect you to say you like me and want to get married to me and want to take things further, ie contacting my parents etc. If a guy doesnt do this, i will abruptly cut him off. 

Salam just out of curiosity are you from Canada ???????

Because I have a friend who is a Canadian guy....he lives in Canada too! He is a go-getter and likes to make people laugh..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Basic Members

now days most of muslim girls are too much modernized they mostly prefer money over religion that's why finding a good soul mate nowdays is extremely difficult.

I personally don't suggest anyone about dating apps because most of them even all of them are fake and waste of time.It's much better to find one in your relatives or good known friends family for long and happy relationship.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
17 hours ago, learntoislam said:

now days most of muslim girls are too much modernized they mostly prefer money over religion that's why finding a good soul mate nowdays is extremely difficult.

I personally don't suggest anyone about dating apps because most of them even all of them are fake and waste of time.It's much better to find one in your relatives or good known friends family for long and happy relationship.

I agree. 

I tried dating app, I mean if they are interested, at least she can respond back saying sorry not interested, rather than having to wait to hear.. most of the times, it does not happen.

I really don't know what some Muslim girls want these days, I feel like they want someone who looks like westernised with western values. I feel like it does not matter what you can, you just can't win with some of them. 

Note: I did say SOME girls, not all. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
5 hours ago, root said:

Don't people have aunts that hook them up anymore?

Aunts these days are as much 'match-breakers' as 'match-makers'. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
On 3/25/2024 at 4:38 PM, SO SOLID SHIA said:

Salam just out of curiosity are you from Canada ???????

Because I have a friend who is a Canadian guy....he lives in Canada too! He is a go-getter and likes to make people laugh..

lol thats not your friend, he doesnt like you. No im not from canada, but why are you trying to set me up with a guy who is heartbroken. This guy needs at least a year to get over her.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
3 hours ago, hawdini said:

he doesnt like you

:cry: why would you say something like that? How do you know? Do you like me though ?

 

3 hours ago, hawdini said:

why are you trying to set me up with a guy who is heartbroken. This guy needs at least a year to get over her

He just needs to have the right guidance. I think you would understand how to guide.

A year ???? That's an awful long time for something like this. I think he is probably suffering from slight trauma in trying to understand what happened. He will never understand what happened and I think he should just forget about her and focus on new prospects.....:woot:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
On 3/22/2024 at 6:13 PM, CanadianGuy1998 said:

I don't think you understand something, my intentions is to get married. Why are you blowing something out proportion because Im merely stating who I am and what I do, that's not a crime, I don't post my life on social media for everyone to see. There are Shias out there who post their life going to Karbala to act like they are perfect and pious and come back to their native land and act the opposite so be respectful and stop being judgemental, this is Ramadan so have some respect. You don't know me, you don't know how I live my life and I am not victimizing myself I am stating how people act and yes even Imam Ali states that there will be people in this world who hurt good genuine people, there will be people who make absurd claims even about people who are genuinely good as bad or something wrong with them. I don't like talking to a bunch of girls and making them laugh, because technically that is haram and if you don't believe me here's a Shia scholar saying it.

End of the day be respectful to me online because I don't know you so I'm not going to throw out all these insults, makes me not want to be on this Shia forum because people act this way. I had good pure intentions and the fact that people are saying I suck, I'm playing the victim card, I have low self esteem for Shias to say this to another Shia during Ramadan, just remember Imam Mahdi listens and knows all of what is said. I find it extremely disrespectful with your response. 

It ain't that deep bro chilllll

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

I know this might seem far-fetched, but make Dua.

Sometimes, someone comes into your life in a place you don't even expect, if you take the initiative in a halal way of course and tie your camel.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
On 3/26/2024 at 10:12 PM, SO SOLID SHIA said:

:cry: why would you say something like that? How do you know? Do you like me though ?

 

He just needs to have the right guidance. I think you would understand how to guide.

A year ???? That's an awful long time for something like this. I think he is probably suffering from slight trauma in trying to understand what happened. He will never understand what happened and I think he should just forget about her and focus on new prospects.....:woot:

lol why should i guide a man, am I his mother? He cant just forget about her, it takes time. If he just jumps to the next woman his jadedness will show.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, hawdini said:

lol why should i guide a man, am I his mother? He cant just forget about her, it takes time. If he just jumps to the next woman his jadedness will show.

Guidance can come in many forms. A woman can guide her husband in certain matters. You seem like you have strong leadership skills MashAllah ...strong morals and opinions you seem like you know what you want in life....you kind of remind me of like an Ellen Degeneres figure. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
21 minutes ago, SO SOLID SHIA said:

Guidance can come in many forms. A woman can guide her husband in certain matters. You seem like you have strong leadership skills MashAllah ...strong morals and opinions you seem like you know what you want in life....you kind of remind me of like an Ellen Degeneres figure. 

I personally dont see myself guiding my husband, maybe a lil nudge here and there but thats it. 

So im giving you lesbian vibes nice..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
3 hours ago, hawdini said:

I personally dont see myself guiding my husband, maybe a lil nudge here and there but thats it. 

So im giving you lesbian vibes nice..

Yes I don't mean that you lead him in Namaz, although I would imagine that would be the most emasculating feeling in the world 

200w.webp?cid=6c09b952c4g88y2gg7e8fz0ldk

You already said to the brother that you like to be chased, but slow down for those who don't understand the dynamics as yet and are learning the science of this mind game. 

A little nudge is all I meant.

3 hours ago, hawdini said:

So im giving you lesbian vibes nice

No, just short haircut piercing stare vibes!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
23 hours ago, SO SOLID SHIA said:

Yes I don't mean that you lead him in Namaz, although I would imagine that would be the most emasculating feeling in the world 

Ive actually done this unwillingly once, was horrifying

 

23 hours ago, SO SOLID SHIA said:

You already said to the brother that you like to be chased, but slow down for those who don't understand the dynamics as yet and are learning the science of this mind game. 

A little nudge is all I meant.

Its not a mind game, men have been pursuing for centuries, it should be a natural thing. But I understand your point.

 

23 hours ago, SO SOLID SHIA said:

No, just short haircut piercing stare vibes!

i can see it, with the way i talk haha. You remind me of flava flav btw

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, hawdini said:

Ive actually done this unwillingly once, was horrifying

You lead a man in namaz? No way I don't believe that !

What did Zey think about it afterwards? did Zey say it was a spiritual experience ????

14 minutes ago, hawdini said:

Its not a mind game, men have been pursuing for centuries, it should be a natural thing. But I understand your point

You're right about that. It should be a natural thing, but nothing is natural nowadays. I just wanted to do Umrah and had to navigate myself around BBLs taking selfies all around the Kaba...maybe they are the new idols that need to be knocked down??? I'm so happy you understand my point as I have understood your point also and accepted it to be truth.

Subhanallah !

14 minutes ago, hawdini said:

i can see it, with the way i talk haha. You remind me of flava flav btw

No way!!! You know about Public Enemy!!! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar ! Wow this is like........such a coincidence 

I actually get ODB more than flava flav but I'll take that !!!!!!!! 

 

Edited by SO SOLID SHIA
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
9 hours ago, SO SOLID SHIA said:

You lead a man in namaz? No way I don't believe that !

It was this confused classmate that started praying behind me in the womans praying room in uni.

Later i was laughing at him with his friend and he hated me for years for that

 

9 hours ago, SO SOLID SHIA said:

You're right about that. It should be a natural thing, but nothing is natural nowadays. I just wanted to do Umrah and had to navigate myself around BBLs taking selfies all around the Kaba...maybe they are the new idols that need to be knocked down???

You sure this wasnt a fever dream or a weird nightmare you had?? I cant imagine suddenly seeing ass everywhere, im sorry you had to go through that.

 

9 hours ago, SO SOLID SHIA said:

and accepted it to be truth.

I only tell the truth.

10 hours ago, SO SOLID SHIA said:

No way!!! You know about Public Enemy!!! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar ! Wow this is like........such a coincidence 

You mean to tell me people dont know flavor flav hahaha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, hawdini said:

It was this confused classmate that started praying behind me in the womans praying room in uni

Oh yeah! That old chestnut of an excuse.

I'm confused so I just stand outside the woman's entrance at Majalis and decide to pray there too!

59 minutes ago, hawdini said:

You sure this wasnt a fever dream or a weird nightmare you had?? I cant imagine suddenly seeing ass everywhere, im sorry you had to go through that.

They do say the ka'ba has 7 other ka'bas above it in different dimensions so I'm guessing my state of mind and my soul perhaps took me to a lower dimension which was a reflection of my inner turmoil and that's what I had experienced .....but yes inflated cheeks everywhere too..as in the face. Couples just doing the forehead kiss video shoots. Had to manoeuvre through a few tiktok challenges too. It goes to show you can be in a very Holy place, but if you aren't so holy yourself then you won't reep the benefits there and then. It's okay I'm going to Mashad soon. Only straight noses there inshaAllah!

59 minutes ago, hawdini said:

You mean to tell me people dont know flavor flav hahaha

Nah that guys so old school. People know who Ellen is though!!

Edited by SO SOLID SHIA
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
15 hours ago, SO SOLID SHIA said:

I'm confused so I just stand outside the woman's entrance at Majalis and decide to pray there too!

lol do men really do that? To his defence, he was not taking his meds so probably was really confused

 

15 hours ago, SO SOLID SHIA said:

They do say the ka'ba has 7 other ka'bas above it in different dimensions so I'm guessing my state of mind and my soul perhaps took me to a lower dimension which was a reflection of my inner turmoil and that's what I had experienced

Do you mean like how jannah has 7 stages? You might be unto something, maybe He was telling you that you need to fix it so you can upgrade?

 

15 hours ago, SO SOLID SHIA said:

Couples just doing the forehead kiss video shoots. Had to manoeuvre through a few tiktok challenges too. It goes to show you can be in a very Holy place, but if you aren't so holy yourself then you won't reep the benefits there and then.

Maybe they were the locals? Thats crazy though

 

15 hours ago, SO SOLID SHIA said:

Nah that guys so old school. People know who Ellen is though!!

You calling me old? They are the same age, theyre peers hahaha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Veteran Member
18 hours ago, hawdini said:

It was this confused classmate that started praying behind me in the womans praying room in uni.

:salam:

Akward anecdote. In between two lockdowns during the pandemic, I decided to go see if the masjid had started to do friday prayers again. 

So I enter by the usual door and find only a few people, all wearing masks and praying far away from another in jamaa. There is actually a coffin for a janaza and it is not a friday salah. So I quickly sneak and go stand in the back behind a guy, where I usually sit for khutba, and start praying in jamaa, but with those two of three meters of distance which I am not even sure if that's valid lol. After prayer, this lady comes to me and tells me 'sir you have to go over there'. I look all around to see that the guy stood in the wrong section and so did I, I was actually between two rows of women.

Then she went and ask the sheikh, probably about what had happened, it was in Gujrati I think. Answer was clear enough though 'Hmmm. Mushkil' .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, realizm said:

:salam:

Akward anecdote. In between two lockdowns during the pandemic, I decided to go see if the masjid had started to do friday prayers again. 

So I enter by the usual door and find only a few people, all wearing masks and praying far away from another in jamaa. There is actually a coffin for a janaza and it is not a friday salah. So I quickly sneak and go stand in the back behind a guy, where I usually sit for khutba, and start praying in jamaa, but with those two of three meters of distance which I am not even sure if that's valid lol. After prayer, this lady comes to me and tells me 'sir you have to go over there'. I look all around to see that the guy stood in the wrong section and so did I, I was actually between two rows of women.

Then she went and ask the sheikh, probably about what had happened, it was in Gujrati I think. Answer was clear enough though 'Hmmm. Mushkil' .

Oh you lucky guy! 

But seriously isn't it okay to pray amongst women on Hajj and Umrah? I thought that was alright..but is it just those circumstances ? I'm sure there are exceptions and your intention wasn't to pray amongst the women................was it ?

2 hours ago, hawdini said:

do men really do that? To his defence, he was not taking his meds so probably was really confused

Yes after Majlis a lot of guys go and run to the women's to 'wait for their mum's /sisters '...I'm pretty sure some guy here said he did that to get a quick peek for any prospects 

 

2 hours ago, hawdini said:

Do you mean like how jannah has 7 stages? You might be unto something, maybe He was telling you that you need to fix it so you can upgrade?

Yeah yeah!!! These are 7 stages of consciousness and you get to pick which heaven you want to live in same with hell omg this is like soooOooOoOOo fascinating like your 7 Chakras and that's exactly what was happening I needed an upgrade because I had spent too much time on Instagram so my realities were unfolding before me 

 

2 hours ago, hawdini said:

You calling me old? They are the same age, theyre peers

Yeah I actually was implying that still but I just checked, that's mad they are the same age ! She looks proper withered away though but flava flav is my man

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Veteran Member
5 hours ago, SO SOLID SHIA said:

I'm sure there are exceptions and your intention wasn't to pray amongst the women................was it ?

Sheikh said Mushkil, brother.

Jokes aside, yes from what I know masjid al haram has its own rules. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Updates brother. Are you still praying she is the one? Have you moved on? (I hope so)

How are you keeping? Are you keeping busy? I hope you have let her go from your heart and mind. She sounds toxic. Relinquish her from your soul 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...