In the Name of God بسم الله

Questions regarding the reappearance Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s.) ..?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

1. So Until the reappearance Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s.) things will continue to get worse and worse? 

2. Do you think Muslims (non Shia) have accepted Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s.) and do they pray for his reappearance?

3. We should also pray for reappearance of Prophet عِيسَى ٱبْنُ مَرْيَمَ (Peace be upon him)? Do we do this enough? Do the non Shia Muslims at least pray for Jesus - Reappearance? 

4. Is there any chance that Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s) appears sooner than expected without the predicted events to occur before his reappearance? 

5. Where and when Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s) and عِيسَى ٱبْنُ مَرْيَمَ will meet?

• Advanced Member

1) Yes

2) They accept him but I don’t think they pray for his reappearance, after all they do not believe he is born and currently he is living with us. When you read Sunni book, you will notice they focus mostly on Dajjal (la) and we should run when he see him. 

3) Once imam mahdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) reappears, prophet isa (عليه السلام) will come back too so we should always pray for reappearance of  imam mahdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف)

4) I have no idea but I don’t think so. 

5) they (عليه السلام) will meet in masjid al aqsa in Jerusalem.