In the Name of God بسم الله

Would you want the power ability to read people's mind and thoughts?

Rate this topic

Meedy

• Moderators

Oh my goodness, NO!

I do not want to know what other people are thinking - that's invasive! If they want to tell me, they can and I am almost always happy to listen.

• The title was changed to Would you want the power ability to read people's mind and thoughts?
  • Advanced Member

Ok I just asked the question as joke. I didn't mean to be serious 

• Advanced Member
On 2/25/2024 at 10:54 AM, Meedy said:

Yes or No and why

It's very easy to do this. You just have to be in tune with yourself. When you're in tune with yourself you can tune in to others. It's not a power in my arrogant opinion, it's just a skill...plus through trial and error if you keep reciting certain names of God you find yourself doing it naturally. It's good for survival Akki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Advanced Member
On 2/27/2024 at 8:21 AM, SO SOLID SHIA said:

It's very easy to do this. You just have to be in tune with yourself. When you're in tune with yourself you can tune in to others. It's not a power in my arrogant opinion, it's just a skill...plus through trial and error if you keep reciting certain names of God you find yourself doing it naturally. It's good for survival Akki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Since it's "very easy" can you tell me what am thinking? 

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, 123xo said:

Since it's "very easy" can you tell me what am thinking? 

Yeah you're wondering what colour scarf  to wear when you visit the police station and whether you should match your nail polish with it. You should wear the old YSL scarf you got 

Edited by SO SOLID SHIA

• Advanced Member
16 hours ago, SO SOLID SHIA said:

Yeah you're wondering what colour scarf  to wear when you visit the police station and whether you should match your nail polish with it. You should wear the old YSL scarf you got 

Eeww who wears that, we keep it classy and sassy here we stick to one tone neutral coloured hijabs kthanks, but thanks for the nailpolish idea i was leaning more towards blue fingers with police siren stickers on ? Just to drop hints to him ? Hawt or nawt? Plz help a sis out xoxoxo

• Advanced Member
On 3/2/2024 at 4:26 AM, Fayaz Ahmed Rather said:

Yes, I would like to have the power to have the ability to read the mind and thoughts of the people. Please tell me how...

Hello Fayaz Ahmed...would you RATHER have the ability to read the mind and thoughts of the people or would you RATHER get closer to God and have Him gift you appropriate things that would be useful to you? 

Please let me know what you would Rather do, Fayaz Ahmed

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
On 2/29/2024 at 12:05 PM, 123xo said:

Eeww who wears that, we keep it classy and sassy here we stick to one tone neutral coloured hijabs kthanks, but thanks for the nailpolish idea i was leaning more towards blue fingers with police siren stickers on ? Just to drop hints to him ? Hawt or nawt? Plz help a sis out xoxoxo

I think what you should keep doing is turning up to his work place with gifts. Trust me,  men LOVE that! Even if he tells you not to do that, he doesn't really mean it (No means yes) ...You should also call his office and ask to speak to him at least 4 times a day. He will be smitten by you InshaAllah. Let me know how it goes! I think he will be such a lucky guy if you did this! a bit envious over here if I'm honest.

There's nothing more attractive than a woman being obsessed. Have you figured out his star sign? Perhaps get a tattoo of his star sign on your hand and your own star sign next to it with some fire coming out of it to symbolise the TWIN FLAME energy and show him. Gosh it would be just like that feeling of getting a new games console as a child! 

I remember this woman would write me 8 emails every single day, each one being the equivalent of five A4 pages (I printed one out to show a solicitor...I mean to frame in my room)  I used to look forward to reading them all albeit a vomiting like feeling in the belly, but I guess upon reflection that was just me being in love. 

Goodluck xo

Edited by SO SOLID SHIA