In the Name of God بسم الله

Imam Mahdi as - Ayatollah Kamal Hayderi drops bombshell

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
18 minutes ago, layman said:

He will NEVER meet the Imam (عليه السلام) of his time.

What he said was not wrong. He is in fact absolutely correct , the final letter from the representative said anyone who claims to have met the Imam after is a liar. If you investigate a lot of these alleged meetings, they are dubious. 

• Advanced Member
6 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

Can you post the authentic narrations that says no one can see Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) in major ghaybah? 

Not 100% sure of the authenticity but this is widely believed to be the last letter allegedly from Imam Mahdi, but actually from Samiri:

"O' Ali b. Muhammad al-Samarri, may God reward your brethren in your death, which is going to take place in six days' time. So take care of your affairs and do not appoint anyone in your place, since the complete occultation has taken place. I will not appear until God permits me to do so (may His name be exalted) and that will be after a long time and after the hearts become hard and the earth is filled with wickedness. In the near future there will be those among my followers who will claim to have seen me. Beware, those who claim this before the rise of al-Sufyani and the [hearing of the] voice from the sky are liars."

Final letter of Muhammad al-Mahdi to al-Samarri - Wikipedia

• Moderators
30 minutes ago, In Gods Name said:

Not 100% sure of the authenticity but this is widely believed to be the last letter allegedly from Imam Mahdi, but actually from Samiri:

"O' Ali b. Muhammad al-Samarri, may God reward your brethren in your death, which is going to take place in six days' time. So take care of your affairs and do not appoint anyone in your place, since the complete occultation has taken place. I will not appear until God permits me to do so (may His name be exalted) and that will be after a long time and after the hearts become hard and the earth is filled with wickedness. In the near future there will be those among my followers who will claim to have seen me. Beware, those who claim this before the rise of al-Sufyani and the [hearing of the] voice from the sky are liars."

Final letter of Muhammad al-Mahdi to al-Samarri - Wikipedia

Did the sheikh in the video deny the voice from the sky? 

Guest Taqwa Iman Taslim

Salam

In Surah Raad (13th Chapter) it says, to responses to why not sign revealed regarding Mohammad (s).  

(1) He is only a warner and for every people there is a guide.

(2) God misguides who he wishes and guides to himself/it (the sign/proof) who turns to him. 

Now these two responses go together.  In another place, it is said regarding the same query why not  a sign revealed regarding Mohammad (s)

"the hiding is for God so wait we are too of those who await".  (Surah Yonus)

Putting it all together. We see that miracles were performed by Mohammad (s) but people were asking, still a sign that no one doubts can be revealed regarding him. The Quran agrees, and says the day of judgment is the day when there will be no wiggle room for denial but as well no refuge can be taken on that day.

Much of the Quran shows that belief in God and fear of God is praiseworthy because to some degree his is hidden/unseen.   However, the showing of miracles to Ibrahim (a) so that he gains tranquility is a right all believers have.

The Quran says for every people there is such a guide to show this proof for believers. The other part is that God will guide to that proof who turns to him often.   

God wants to guide. The issue is when meeting with Imam (a), a soul might rebel, and want to escape if love of dunya is great in the heart.  Showing miracles is necessary to fully know if it's truly the Imam (a) for most but another way is that the Imam (a) says some words, and then by those words, Quran and hadiths begin to click.  It would be unusual for Iblis or CIA or whatever, to send a fake Mahdi to expand something that most of humanity does not see in Quran and unbreak sorcery regarding to Quran in a few words.  You can tell over time that it was the Imam Mahdi (a). The other thing he has a supernatural scent just as his forefathers did and did Mohammad (S).  As for no shadow, that would depend if he appears where a shadow would be seen or if there is too much light. So look for those clues.

Regarding Elyas (a), the two places he is mentioned proves that there was a guide between Isa (a) and Mohammad (s).   Two type of succession happened to Isa (a). One by Simon (a) which is a fallible type leadership that is not guaranteed to remain on guidance and indeed it fell away eventually from Tawhid even.  The other type is the holy spirit and showing miracles to believers when they are ready type leadership, and that Elyas (a) had even though he was hidden. Look at how Elyas (a) is discussed in the Gospels, and it will become obvious, he held the station of the spirit of truth till Mohammad (s).

Just prepare your heart for a strange life - and do want another path but Imam Mahdi (a), and meeting will happen.  There are Du'as for example Du'a Zaman Al-Ghayba that teach to want to be guided by Imam and see him.   Du'a Nudba also has this. And other du'as and ziyarats.

In this case, it maybe, that to claim to see Imam Mahdi (a), only liars will do that, but it's not they are lying about meeting him, it's that, truthful souls who desire God only can keep it a secret while liars will want to show it off and can't even do that as they have no proof.  And claiming it without proof can be seen as lying.

• Advanced Member
18 minutes ago, realizm said:

Man

What is that bombshell here brother @In Gods Name ?

Walaykum Salaam,

There have been a lot of Khurafat narrated and falsely attributed to Imam al-Mahdi as.

Nobody has met him in the major occultation - and there is no evidence to prove this. 

Furthermore, Mahdism and the saviour genre has invited a lot of ghulat, and fabricators, who have sought to pollute the awaited saviour's true narrative with false fairy tales.

Sometimes, the truth might just be the boring reality - rather than a disney or hollywood ideal. It sets us free, the truth and raw simplicity. 

• Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, In Gods Name said:

I can't believe he started reciting the Quran.

the problem is he didn't finish. I need to contact him for the full recitation. Is there a dua to reach him?

side note: ' I want to reweal you' should be added to the list of chat up lines out there.

Edited by SO SOLID SHIA