In the Name of God بسم الله

Ayat Ul Kursi

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Hey You guuuys! Salam

Does anyone have any information or sources/lectures about the inner dimensions of Ayat Ul Kursi and its effects on the body/mind/heart/ whatever.

I would be very grateful

Cheers guys 

I would like to add I've been through nearly all the videos on YouTube and whilst I don't like to toot my own horn, they are very basic lectures covering surface level topics like 'If a jinn attacks your feet recite ayatul kursi then the jinn runs away' . Am not looking for that kind of stuff. I want some of that good street class A Syed Qazi mystical stuff

Edited by SO SOLID SHIA

• Advanced Member

Be very careful with anyone who claims Ayatul Kursi is Sayeda Fatima sa and Imam Ali as.

The Ghulat loved inserting these Batni type tafaseer into the noble Quran.

Even if it comes from an authentic solitary chain.

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, In Gods Name said:

Be very careful with anyone who claims Ayatul Kursi is Sayeda Fatima sa and Imam Ali as.

The Ghulat loved inserting these Batni type tafaseer into the noble Quran.

Even if it comes from an authentic solitary chain.

Salaam brother

I have not heard this concept before, but I can accept it. Even still I would have to read the reasoning behind it before I could fathom it and am not the kind of person to take things on board simply because 'its in hadees innit bruv...qasme my grandad was syed he told me innit' 

But thanks for that, going to look that up ! 

• Advanced Member

Do you really think of a god who some time sit on throne, some time on a chair. The chair which is bigger than the heavens and earth, does that gives you the idea how great & big your god is? 

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, Antimatter said:

Do you really think of a god who some time sit on throne, some time on a chair. The chair which is bigger than the heavens and earth, does that gives you the idea how great & big your god is? 

hey Buddy

No I don't. Do you?

• Advanced Member
6 minutes ago, SO SOLID SHIA said:

hey Buddy

No I don't. Do you?

Hi

I don't know of any such god. 

• Advanced Member

I am just trying to understand the very first verse of koran. 

"In the name of Allah, the beneficent, the merciful."

Are the attributes "beneficent, merciful", attributes of "name of Allah" or are they the attributes of Allah?

• Advanced Member
16 minutes ago, Antimatter said:

Are the attributes "beneficent, merciful", attributes of "name of Allah" or are they the attributes of Allah?

That's great man and I wish you well on your journey in understanding it. However do you have any good sources of the inner dimensions of Ayat ul Kursi my brudda?

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH (WHO IS THE BENEFICENT, THE MERCIFUL)

Selassi I 

we the nation of the gods n the earths Rasta Farai stand alone- Esoteric Sufi Masonic Order of the Wu Tang Clan signing out with abundant blessings and peace

we wrap up a brudda with baseerah and Adalat on the streets if the balance is disturbed ya simmie. No Womun No Cry Babylon a Fall InshaAllah

Ali Ibn Abi Talib Gang Gang 

HU AL HAYY

Edited by SO SOLID SHIA

• Advanced Member
40 minutes ago, SO SOLID SHIA said:

I want some of that good street class A Syed Qazi mystical stuff

Wassalam, 

If you know/speak some Farsi, may I interest you in the commentary 'Makhzan ul-Irfan dar Tafsir e Qur'an' (A Treasure Trove of Divine Gnosis in the Commentary of the Qur'an) ? It might just be the stuff you are looking for. It's a work by Banu Amin, a female scholar from the previous century who was a legendary jurist and mystic. Look here to learn more about her- 

https://www.al-islam.org/message-thaqalayn/vol-13-no-3-autumn-2012/lady-nusrat-beygum-amin-tayyebeh-cheraghi/lady-nusrat

https://en.wikishia.net/view/Sayyida_Nusrat_Amin

She was Sayyid Ali Qadi (rh)'s contemporary.

The commentary is among the great mystical Tafaaseer. 

Look up Surah Baqarah and then Ayatul Kursi (credits to Ashvazdanghe) -

https://www.ghbook.ir/index.php?option=com_dbook&task=viewbook&book_id=1010328001&Itemid=167&lang=fa

Alternatively, if you don't feel up to the task, you can wait for Yours Truly to be free from some of the entanglements of his sordid existence, so that he can translate that portion for you, and post it here. :)

• Advanced Member

Unfortunately, it hasn't been translated into English yet (a shame). 

So you will have to give this ignoble bondsman some time (and pray to that effect), so that he can scrape out some moments of leisure from his miserable life and devote some time to the task. 

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, AbdusSibtayn said:

Wassalam, 

If you know/speak some Farsi, may I interest you in the commentary 'Makhzan ul-Irfan dar Tafsir e Qur'an' (A Treasure Trove of Divine Gnosis in the Commentary of the Qur'an) ? It might just be the stuff you are looking for. It's a work by Banu Amin, a female scholar from the previous century who was a legendary jurist and mystic. Look here to learn more about her- 

https://www.al-islam.org/message-thaqalayn/vol-13-no-3-autumn-2012/lady-nusrat-beygum-amin-tayyebeh-cheraghi/lady-nusrat

https://en.wikishia.net/view/Sayyida_Nusrat_Amin

She was Sayyid Ali Qadi (rh)'s contemporary.

The commentary is among the great mystical Tafaaseer. 

Look up Surah Baqarah and then Ayatul Kursi (credits to Ashvazdanghe) -

https://www.ghbook.ir/index.php?option=com_dbook&task=viewbook&book_id=1010328001&Itemid=167&lang=fa

Alternatively, if you don't feel up to the task, you can wait for Yours Truly to be free from some of the entanglements of his sordid existence, so that he can translate that portion for you, and post it here. :)

This is MOST wonderful, most splendid! Thank you so much my esteemed beloved online Sahabee. My Farsi is getting better so that's also great practice.

I've not heard of this elevated lady before, but I am now going to do some reading and am looking forward to being enlightened. Thank you for the links and also thank you to @Ashvazdanghe xo

If you also happen to translate the portion whenever you get the opportunity, that would be an even more exciting event! I certainly do pray any difficulties or obstacles in your path be made easier to overcome! 

Respect !!!!!!!!!

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, AbdusSibtayn said:

his miserable life and devote some time to the task. 

Brother why do you say this!!! Talk to me...why is it miserable? Life is a rollercoaster baby. Ups and downs - enjoy them both as they are both opportunities for growth AL-GHAWTH AL GHAWTH

You see how I speak in rhythm 

• Advanced Member
14 minutes ago, SO SOLID SHIA said:

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH (WHO IS THE BENEFICENT, THE MERCIFUL)

So who is the beneficent, the merciful? The Name or The Being? Or Both? 

• Advanced Member
8 minutes ago, Antimatter said:

So who is the beneficent, the merciful? The Name or The Being? Or Both? 

a wha mi tell dem...

In a deh name of Allah

Hu is the beneficent

Hu is the Merciful

Allah is HE 

Hu is Kind

Hu gives me....

opportunity

peace

serenity 

sometimes Grief

deep beneath,

I see HU 

in everything I Do

I've been highly misunderstood

by those who met us,

They had...

Ears of corn and

Heads of lettuce.

ALLAH is the companion

through the dark matter

the unveiling unfolds 

the 7 stages of the ego

Travel inside your mind 

with a empty thought

No pork on di fork

RASSSTAAAAA FARAI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLAHU AKBAR

Edited by SO SOLID SHIA

• Advanced Member
17 minutes ago, SO SOLID SHIA said:

However do you have any good sources of the inner dimensions of Ayat ul Kursi my brudda

You only need to understand the very first sentence of that verse;

"Allah is He besides whom there is no god"

Rest of the sentences are the supporting reasons of this very sentence. 

Because He is the Ever-Living, the Self-subsisting by whom all subsist. 

Because slumber doesn't over take Him nor sleep ...... 

5 minutes ago, SO SOLID SHIA said:

In a deh name of Allah

Hu is the beneficent

That is exactly what I am asking. Who is beneficent? Name or Being? 

See this sentence is not really a complete sentence

"In the name of Allah, the beneficent, the merciful"

A perfectly complete sentence is this;

"All praises belongs to Allah, Lord of the worlds"

"The beneficent, the merciful"

Here Allah is the beneficent, the merciful. What I am asking is that is his name also the beneficent & the merciful?

• Advanced Member
7 hours ago, SO SOLID SHIA said:

Brother why do you say this!!! Talk to me...why is it miserable? Life is a rollercoaster baby. Ups and downs - enjoy them both as they are both opportunities for growth AL-GHAWTH AL GHAWTH

You see how I speak in rhythm 

I rant sometimes. Jazakallah. 

• Basic Members
7 hours ago, Antimatter said:

I am going to take it that what you mean by the "very first verse" is "Bismillah herRahman nerRaheem", based off of this comment.

If it is, then the two key words are "Rahman" and "Raheem". These are both names of Allah that tend to be translated as "beneficient" and "merciful" respectively but isn't the exact translation of it.