In the Name of God بسم الله

Haj 2024 - Sending a bottle into the sea

• Veteran Member

:salam:

Due to some circumstances, I recently found myself able and willing to go to Mecca this year for Haj.

It seems now impossible to enroll from here (western Europe) because time is short. I remember though that some relatives had applied not that much in advance, but it was almost 10 years ago. KSA's official platform seems to have made things even more complicated.

If someone has some tips on how I could make it, groups that go, people who desist or anything, that would be fantastic.

• Advanced Member

Yes, you can go to Lebanon and sign up for hajj from there. I've heard people do that but i'm not sure about the whole process but it works because they don't have much people. Also just keep making Duaa for it to work out and you'll be surprised how Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) will make things super easy for you to perform Hajj.

Goodluck

• Veteran Member
23 minutes ago, 123xo said:

Yes, you can go to Lebanon and sign up for hajj from there. I've heard people do that but i'm not sure about the whole process but it works because they don't have much people. Also just keep making Duaa for it to work out and you'll be surprised how Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) will make things super easy for you to perform Hajj.

Goodluck

Thanks. I already explored that track with contacts in two 7amlat there and it seems it's too late already. Still keeping the faith though, may Allah help us all.

• Forum Administrators
4 hours ago, realizm said:

I registered on the Nusuk platform.

Does anyone know if this modus operandi is suitable with joigning shia groups here ?

@Haji 2003 @Abu Nur @Diaz 

Based on my limited use of the Nusuk app, it's absolutely essential for gaining entry whether you are with a group or not AFAIK. I have been told that if you are with a group you need to make sure that the times that you want to go are in synch with others.

OTOH if you are going at a non-busy time, as long as you are in ihram, they'll let you into the Ka'aba area. But much stricter rules apply if you want to enter the Rawdah area in the Masjid Nabawi. No booking on the app, no entry.

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, realizm said:

I registered on the Nusuk platform.

Does anyone know if this modus operandi is suitable with joigning shia groups here ?

@Haji 2003 @Abu Nur @Diaz 

Dear brother, wasalam.

For the sake of and to get part of the reward of others, can you detail what steps you have taken to make Hajj possible? I.E. If someone wants to go to Hajj but everything appears incredibly complicated currently.

• Veteran Member
On 2/23/2024 at 10:15 PM, In Gods Name said:

Dear brother, wasalam.

For the sake of and to get part of the reward of others, can you detail what steps you have taken to make Hajj possible? I.E. If someone wants to go to Hajj but everything appears incredibly complicated currently.

As of now, all I have done is create an account, submit ID documents (passport and picture). Once my documents were validated, I selected a 'plan' (standard, premium, luxury).

Now they ask me to credit my e-wallet. And that's when I get lost. I did not credit it yet, and I see that the step after will be to select partners. But what if I do not find a suitable (12er) partner to travel with ? I know that where I am from they do not even make Haj campaigns this year, so I have enormous doubts on the feasability. And as I said, even in my second country they say it's full for this year.

So I am stuck with 2 questions which are 1/ what if I top up and do not find a suitable partner to book with and 2/ how can other groups from abroad be full if 2024 packages are still going ?

Seems both systems are still cohabitating. 

As you said, quite a mess.

Screenshot_20240226-154230_Chrome.jpg

Edited by realizm

• Advanced Member

Salam brother,

If you live in Western Countries and are citizen of those countries you have to go through NUSUK app. 

else if you are Pakistani or any other national dual citizen you can go from your home country which is cheaper and easier. 

I am going for Hajj this year inshAllah via a group from Pakistan. I live in USA. 

• Advanced Member
8 hours ago, liaquat85 said:

Salam brother,

If you live in Western Countries and are citizen of those countries you have to go through NUSUK app. 

else if you are Pakistani or any other national dual citizen you can go from your home country which is cheaper and easier. 

I am going for Hajj this year inshAllah via a group from Pakistan. I live in USA. 

Walaykum salaam,

Brother, for reward and to educate many others who will read this now or in the future and make the Hajj or advise those who will,

say someone makes Niyyah for Hajj.

What is the next step? Registering on the App?

When do they pay, and to whom?

Who books the flights, accommodation?

And how do they get in a group and do the app?

<>

Is there also a raffle system?

Barakallahufeek