In the Name of God بسم الله

I just feel lonely, I would like a friend

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salamu Alaykum brother,

Thank you for your comment. I really appreciate it

“O you who are waiting for the relief, be patient and steadfast, for Allah has promised to make you the inheritors of the earth and to establish for you a just and righteous government. So do not despair of the mercy of Allah, nor lose hope in His promise, for He is the best of helpers and the most merciful of the merciful.”

• Advanced Member
13 minutes ago, JannahLM said:

I'm a lonely and struggling convert. We could talk if you want :)

Salamu alaykum, Sister

inshallah, I will pray for you, may Allah ease your struggle. No problem we can talk about it, and make each other feel better

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
19 hours ago, Guest Window said:

Salam Sister,

Feeling lonely, too. If you need a friend—reach-out. 

Salaam alaikum,

sometimes I do feel lonely about religion. I just wish to talk and be friends with someone who can make me a better Muslim. I think that's why I posted this, but I do have to be grateful for my mother, and everything else. I like this community because I learn more about in general about Islam and other things I don't know. Thanks for replying,  Wa alaikum assalam. 

On 12/3/2023 at 2:48 PM, FatimaTree101 said:

Salaam alaikum,

sometimes I do feel lonely about religion. I just wish to talk and be friends with someone who can make me a better Muslim. I think that's why I posted this, but I do have to be grateful for my mother, and everything else. I like this community because I learn more about in general about Islam and other things I don't know. Thanks for replying,  Wa alaikum assalam. 

Salam Sister,

I have similar thoughts. It’s hard to make friends who are practicing Muslims in this day-and-age. I like this site because I’ve met people whom I can talk to about religion and social issues. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Hi message me if you like ! Hopefully you're in Aus (sydney) so we could catch up or go majlis together (: 

• Advanced Member

salaam alaikum

15 hours ago, 123xo said:

Hi message me if you like ! Hopefully you're in Aus (sydney) so we could catch up or go majlis together (: 

salaam alaikum Sister,

unfortunately, I don't live in Australia. But I'd love to visit. Well, I don't think I can message you because I don't have enough status and badges to message. We can message in Email or Facebook. Thanks for leaving a response (;