In the Name of God بسم الله

Protestants and Evangelicals are not Christians

Rate this topic

Guest Evangelicalism is Poison

Guest Evangelicalism is Poison

Self-Explanatory Topic as it should be apparent for the interests of Muslims from both branches that follow traditional orthodox standards such as the Ahlus-Sunnah wa Jamaah (Hanafis, Sha'afis, Hanbalis, and Malikis) and The Twelver Shia School of thought, that historically the Christians the Muslims encountered were both Catholics and those who descend from the Eastern Orthodox along with outliers such as the Mandeans (The Sabians).

So it is important that Muslims should foster interfaith and peaceful relations with the Catholics and the Eastern Orthodox along with the Mandeans (aka Sabians).

Both Protestantism and Evangelicalism including Messianic Judaism that is a byproduct of the Evangelical Movement are all byproducts of 16th-18th century Western Christian movements that are driven by worldly political reasons for the sake of progressiveness and secular humanitarianism rather than following actual Christian Theology under traditional orthodox standards from both West and East.

All forms of Protestantism are blasphemous and heretical. It was made by heavily opinionated men who care more about their own values rather than the scripture. Orthodoxy and Catholicism are the only forms of Christianity which still hold reasonable Theological ideas. Of course there are issues with Catholicism, being The Papacy. Orthodoxy holds the truth of the scripture that is The Bible, holds Church traditions that have existed for thousands of years, and practices genuine Christian Theology.

If any of you Muslims give the benefit of the doubt that Protestants and Evangelicals are Christians, then you might as well give the benefit of the doubt that Ahmadiyyahs and Bahais are Muslims. Because that's the crux of the issue here when having interfaith dialogues with such people is a wise decision or is it better to be wholly ignorant of their existence altogether as they have nothing to do with the actual religion in question.

Do not bother engaging them in any meaningful way with the likes of these people as they are far more Anti-Muslim in their polemics e.g. the Aisha age against Islam and willing to mock and ridicule the likes of you. Debating with them will lead you to becoming bigoted, and soulless just as much as them for they are False Christians in every sense of the word that have nothing to do with the Christians that are referenced in the Quran and Hadith Literatures on top of giving Christianity a bad name in the long run.

• 2 months later...
  • Advanced Member

I have never liked Protestants much, especially the low church Protestants. They implement worldly entertainment into their churches and then call it worship. The vast majority of them are also Zionists while most Catholics and Orthodox stand firmly with the Palestinian people. Heck, a lot of Palestinians themselves are Catholic or Orthodox. Catholics and Orthodox in the west understand this so are opposed to the Zionist aggression against them.

Additionally, Protestants tend to hold to Sola Scriptura and that principle in any faith never holds up well. Far too often it leads to the individual implanting their own biases into the messages of religious texts. I've seen it with Protestants and I've also seen it with Quranists. It just doesn't work. Christians need the traditions of the Church and saints just like we need the hadith and Sunnah.

• Advanced Member
7 hours ago, JannahLM said:

just like we need the hadith and Sunnah.

Salam respectfully  a little correction is that we need holy Quran & Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) which hadith & Sunnah is a subgroup of holy Quran & Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) .

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, JannahLM said:

I have never liked Protestants much, especially the low church Protestants. They implement worldly entertainment into their churches and then call it worship. The vast majority of them are also Zionists while most Catholics and Orthodox stand firmly with the Palestinian people. Heck, a lot of Palestinians themselves are Catholic or Orthodox. Catholics and Orthodox in the west understand this so are opposed to the Zionist aggression against them.

Additionally, Protestants tend to hold to Sola Scriptura and that principle in any faith never holds up well. Far too often it leads to the individual implanting their own biases into the messages of religious texts. I've seen it with Protestants and I've also seen it with Quranists. It just doesn't work. Christians need the traditions of the Church and saints just like we need the hadith and Sunnah.

I agree with you, sadly I have noticed evangelicals growth is increasing while catholic is decreasing. 

• Advanced Member
15 hours ago, JannahLM said:

The only good thing with protestants is they have no statues, but other than that they litterally beleive the more youre rich the more Jesus(عليه السلام) blessed you, hence why they have their ultra rich preachers, catholics are the polar opposite, they love poverty, so much so people who dislike christianity in catholic places often say things like "christianity is there to control us, it's there to keep us poor".