In the Name of God بسم الله

Miraj: Soul of Bibi Fatima (AS) and Zulfiqar

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Salam,

I heard from a Alam e din (maulana) that when prophet mohammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) went to miraj there he finds a tree with a fruit in it. And when he went to open the fruit, then he was told that this fruit has 2 part therein resides the soul of bib fatima (عليه السلام) and zulfiqar, implying that bibi and zulfiqar were the part of same soul.

Is this incident true ?? and if it is can anyone provide me the source of this info.

• Advanced Member
On 8/13/2023 at 10:34 PM, Syed Mohammed Yunus Quli said:

Salam,

I heard from a Alam e din (maulana) that when prophet mohammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) went to miraj there he finds a tree with a fruit in it. And when he went to open the fruit, then he was told that this fruit has 2 part therein resides the soul of bib fatima (عليه السلام) and zulfiqar, implying that bibi and zulfiqar were the part of same soul.

Is this incident true ?? and if it is can anyone provide me the source of this info.

Salam it has no relaible source anyway there are mutiple narrations  about birth of Lady Fatima (sa)  after eating  paradisiacal fruit but on the other hand story of existance of zulfiqar in fruit is just a false story by Ghulat which in oppositin to their false story there are some narrations which indicates sword of Zulfiqar has been leaf a tree which has been taken by prophet Adam (عليه السلام) to earth which it has has been inherited by every prophet unti prohet Muhammad 9pbu) has given it ro Amir amuminin Imam Ali (عليه السلام) which Ghulat have mixed two stories in order to to create their story .

Her conception was heavenly blessed with the paradisiacal fruit gifted to her father at the time of his ascension.

https://shiastudies.com/en/3684/fatima-a-s-the-mother-of-her-father/

• Advanced Member
On 8/13/2023 at 10:34 PM, Syed Mohammed Yunus Quli said:

therein resides the soul of bib fatima (عليه السلام)

" This is explained in another prophetic tradition which asserts that she never menstruated. It is likewise reported by Sunni traditionists on the authority of Anas ibn Malik, who heard Umm Salim, the wife of Abu Talhah al-Ansari, say: " Fatimah never experienced the blood of menstruation or parturition, for she was created from the waters of Paradise." This is because when the Messenger of Allah was transported to heaven, he entered Paradise, where he ate of its fruits and drank its water.

"We were told that our forefathers said that the Messenger of Allah often indulged in kissing the mouth of Fatimah the mistress of the women of the world, so that 'A'ishah finally protested saying, 'O Messenger of Allah, I see you indulge so often in kissing the mouth of Fatimah and placing your tongue in her mouth.' He answered, 'Yes, O 'A'ishah, when I was taken up to heaven, Gabriel took me into Paradise and brought me near the tree of Tuba (beatitude). He gave me an apple of its fruits which I ate, and which became a sperm in my loins. Thus when I returned to earth, I laid with Khadijah, and she conceived Fatimah. Whenever, therefore, I yearn for Paradise, I kiss her and place my tongue in her mouth, for I find in her the fragrance of Paradise. I also sense in her the fragrance of the tree of Tuba. Fatimah is thus a celestial human being.'"

http://www.shiastudy.ir/en/shia-history/life-of-fatima-zahra/fatimah-the-radiant,-daughter-of-the-apostle-of-allah

From a narrative emphasized by both Sunni and Shi’a, we read; the Prophet (S) on the night of his ascension was passing through heaven, Gabriel gave his lordship some of the fruit of the “Tooba”3 tree, and when the Holy Prophet (S) returned to earth, the seed of Fatimah Zahra was coagulated from that heavenly fruit (she was conceived).

It is reported that the Prophet (S) kissed Fatimah (s.a.) frequently; one day his wife, Aisha criticized this and said: “Why do you kiss your daughter so much!?”
The Prophet (S) said in reply:

“Whenever I kiss Fatimah, I smell the scent of the Highest Heaven in her.”4

https://www.al-islam.org/fatima-az-zahra-worlds-most-outstanding-lady-naser-makarem-shirazi/splendorous-birth-fatimah

• Advanced Member

Didn't Miraj happen after the deaths of Hazrat Khadija SA and Hazrat abu Talib AS? I have heard that Prophet Muhammad SAWW were in grief, they called it the saddest year of their life when they lost the uncle and wife. So that's when Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) called Prophet Muhammad SAWW for Miraj. Is there any truth in these hadiths ?

• Advanced Member
8 hours ago, Ani said:

Didn't Miraj happen after the deaths of Hazrat Khadija SA and Hazrat abu Talib AS? I have heard that Prophet Muhammad SAWW were in grief, they called it the saddest year of their life when they lost the uncle and wife. So that's when Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) called Prophet Muhammad SAWW for Miraj. Is there any truth in these hadiths ?

Salam main Miraj has happened during life of lady Khadija (عليه السلام) which birth of lady Fatima (sa) has happened after it before deaths of Hazrat khadija &Abu Talib (رضي الله عنه) anyway other minor Mirajs have been reported in different times .