In the Name of God بسم الله

How to remove black magic

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salam alaikum,

My friend has been affected by black magic by a close family member for 8 years now. My friend has only realized this only 4 months now.

Does anyone have the knowledge on how to break the curse? Is there any powerful words that my friend should say that can remove it as quick as possible? She's asked me to help her and I'm trying as much as I can to help. 

• Advanced Member

W’Salam,

Does your friend pray Salat, recites Adhan, does he/she remains Tahir all the time, is her/his house Tahir, bedroom Tahir, bathroom Tahir, does he/she cares for personal Wajib hygiene, are his/her clothes clean mostly, and is he generally happy when he seems someone else happy or is he a jealous kind? Also is her general life outlook positive or negative? Does he recite and ponder on Quran? Duas of Ahlulbayt? 

If any of her/his answer to those above is in negative, then she only has herself to blame. Like attracts like, and any of combination of above attracts najasah and najis beings around us, just like doing exactly opposite attracts trillions of angels and other Tahir beings. 

Not everything is black magic, our actions and our thought process make us be assigned a Shaytan. Have her change her habits and this whole scare of black magic would go away. 

Edited by Irfani313

Guest Stranger Danger

Salam

The good news is that if she defeats it, she can defeat the sorcery that puts locks on the Quran (which afflicts majority of mankind).

The following Du'a against black magic has been tested by so many and has made me witness wonders and changed my life:  https://www.duas.org/sabaasab.htm 

There is a short version of the above theme from Imam Ali (a):  https://www.duas.org/ehtejab.htm

Surah Baqara and Surah Auli-Imran (I for a long had to recite them consecutively for a few months).

The four Qul Surahs with Fatiha every night before you sleep.

Ayub (a) possibly was afflicted with black magic, but he was told to fight with it (the branch off the blessed tree) and hit with his branch from the blessed tree and that under him even his afflictions there is a river and stamp his feet firmly. His holy family as well as other chosen families were with him in the affliction.

She should ask God to allow Mohammad (s) to be with her and my experience is if you seek his intercession, Mohammad (s) will show you how to recite what you need to (in my case, it was mainly bismallah and Surah Falaq but he also taught me a Du'a and showed me so much in all stages). This maybe in dream or in vision in real time life or combination, or time might be slowed down where your body is asleep but he is with you for a long time enough to make you see what is going on in slow time and make you aware how to defeat the enemies and how to face each type of dark magic and type of enemies.

• Advanced Member
47 minutes ago, Guest Stranger Danger said:

Salam

The good news is that if she defeats it, she can defeat the sorcery that puts locks on the Quran (which afflicts majority of mankind).

The following Du'a against black magic has been tested by so many and has made me witness wonders and changed my life:  https://www.duas.org/sabaasab.htm 

There is a short version of the above theme from Imam Ali (a):  https://www.duas.org/ehtejab.htm

Surah Baqara and Surah Auli-Imran (I for a long had to recite them consecutively for a few months).

The four Qul Surahs with Fatiha every night before you sleep.

Ayub (a) possibly was afflicted with black magic, but he was told to fight with it (the branch off the blessed tree) and hit with his branch from the blessed tree and that under him even his afflictions there is a river and stamp his feet firmly. His holy family as well as other chosen families were with him in the affliction.

She should ask God to allow Mohammad (s) to be with her and my experience is if you seek his intercession, Mohammad (s) will show you how to recite what you need to (in my case, it was mainly bismallah and Surah Falaq but he also taught me a Du'a and showed me so much in all stages). This maybe in dream or in vision in real time life or combination, or time might be slowed down where your body is asleep but he is with you for a long time enough to make you see what is going on in slow time and make you aware how to defeat the enemies and how to face each type of dark magic and type of enemies.

Thank you so much for you detailed and very helpful answer. Inshallah I'll send her this. She's struggling a lot with the black magic that was cast on her for many years. She will really appreciate it. Thanks again!