In the Name of God بسم الله

I've another claim that needs to be refuted

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Asalam o Alaikum

A few Years ago some people claimed that Qurans embryology is plagiarized frim greek embryology ( one js Aristotle while other i forgot his name)

How can we prove this to be wrong

JazakAllah khair 

• Advanced Member

@Ashvazdanghe @Borntowitnesstruth and rest community I'll be waiting for your responses here JazakAllah khair 

• Advanced Member
21 hours ago, Solo_Ta72 said:

Asalam o Alaikum

A few Years ago some people claimed that Qurans embryology is plagiarized frim greek embryology ( one js Aristotle while other i forgot his name)

JazakAllah khair 

Actually, I have seen only claims that Quran embryology is plagiarized from Greeks or Aristotle but there is no statement from their part as to what from it is plagiarized. They have no Greek or Aristotlian statement to show from which they may claim plagiarism have occurred. We can't just fall for a rumour.

• Advanced Member
8 hours ago, Borntowitnesstruth said:

Actually, I have seen only claims that Quran embryology is plagiarized from Greeks or Aristotle but there is no statement from their part as to what from it is plagiarized. They have no Greek or Aristotlian statement to show from which they may claim plagiarism have occurred. We can't just fall for a rumour.

Yes i actually have read a 52 page document that all of them and comes to a conclusion

Another fact is that i guess if you could confirm greek was First translated into arabic in late 8 9 century that too by Muslims

Correct me if i am wrong

And i have actually seen some they actually take some statements and compare them to Quran

• Advanced Member
On 12/25/2022 at 12:21 PM, Solo_Ta72 said:

Asalam o Alaikum

JazakAllah khair 

Walaikum Salaam wara7mt Allah 

Why plagiarized? Nobody can compete with the Quran in any way. With all my respect to the entire Greek texts, none of their texts are on par. So they should be saying "wow, our Greek philosophers were rightly guided and saying the truth after all!" And then "Subhan Allah" and then pray for the philosophers and the prophets pbut. 

Fi aman ilah 

• Advanced Member
On 12/26/2022 at 10:09 PM, Solo_Ta72 said:

Yes i actually have read a 52 page document that all of them and comes to a conclusion

Another fact is that i guess if you could confirm greek was First translated into arabic in late 8 9 century that too by Muslims

Correct me if i am wrong

And i have actually seen some they actually take some statements and compare them to Quran

Yes, you said it right. The translation of Greek works begin in 8th Century that was golden period of science in the Muslim regions.