In the Name of God بسم الله

I did a mistake can allah reverse it

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Salamalakum,

I recently got surgery to change the structure of my face that cost me nearly 30,000 to do. my surgeon made a mistake, and I now I cannot recognize myself and I cry every time I look in the mirror. I had this surgery in hopes that it will increase my confidence and I can move on with my life get married have friends etc. Before the surgery I didnt allow anyone to look at me and I never spoke or made friends due to my low self-esteem and made me lonely and depressed. It affected my life negatively and I didn't see myself move forward unless I got the surgery. Now it is the worst decision I made in my life and I have a revision surgery scheduled soon. My surgeon is very hard to reason with and I am afraid he will not do what I want and I will look even worst. What should I do? Will Allah reverse something like this back to the way I was if i pray and make dua or will it be impossible to look exactly the same as my surgeon says? Please help. 

• Advanced Member

Salam unfortuately it's side effect of majority of beauty surgeries which most of time people after surgery find out that result of surgery has not been what they wanted because before surgery they have had a perfectionist mindset so therefor result of surgery & later further surgeries won't satisfy them because result of each surgery will be different from their expectations anyway on my behalf  I think that it's better that you postpone or stop your decision for another surgery which inshaAllah after a period of time you can go on with your new appearance .

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, anaymousgirl said:

Salamalakum,

I recently got surgery to change the structure of my face that cost me nearly 30,000 to do. my surgeon made a mistake, and I now I cannot recognize myself and I cry every time I look in the mirror. I had this surgery in hopes that it will increase my confidence and I can move on with my life get married have friends etc. Before the surgery I didnt allow anyone to look at me and I never spoke or made friends due to my low self-esteem and made me lonely and depressed. It affected my life negatively and I didn't see myself move forward unless I got the surgery. Now it is the worst decision I made in my life and I have a revision surgery scheduled soon. My surgeon is very hard to reason with and I am afraid he will not do what I want and I will look even worst. What should I do? Will Allah reverse something like this back to the way I was if i pray and make dua or will it be impossible to look exactly the same as my surgeon says? Please help. 

W salam 

Depending upon state you live in 

You can sue the surgeon for human errors and I'd recommend that to you so thay he learns a value able lesson 

Secondly i am not taunting you but Allah has created us in Perfect state so these surgeries are in vain until they are needed. Secondly as the brother previously mentioned

Its okay looks don't matter so you should continue your life with your new look 

As far as prayers are a concern For Allah nothing is impossible.

Maybe Allah will put acceptance, love in others hearts for you if doesn't change the appearance 

I'd say stay optimistic and move on 

JazakAllah khair 

• Advanced Member
14 hours ago, anaymousgirl said:

Will Allah reverse something like this back to the way I was if i pray and make dua or will it be impossible to look exactly the same as my surgeon says? 

As far as magically reversing the structure of your face overnight, no it’s not possible. But I would recommend perhaps finding a different surgeon if this one is hard to reason with even after already making an error