Jump to content
In the Name of God بسم الله

Some one needs Help!

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Member

Asalam o Alaikum 

Kindly approve moderators 

Im gonna paste a message of a friend of mine not a shia or sunni but belongs to a Ahmadi faith 

He has this doubt 

"I get doubts that Hinduism is the true religion because it is oldest religion that dates back to atleast 5000 years, some also claim it to be over a million years old, I read on quora that there's this statue found of a lord that dates back to 30000 years!. I know Islam is true but i get these doubts i have read many articles in which it is stated that Hinduism started from Indo Aryan civilization that is one of oldest civilizations of the world, Unlike ISLAM it has no founder or what so ever....

I am scared i don't know what to do on the other hand Wikipedia states that Hinduism might date back to 10000 

These things are causing huge doubts in me... How do i get rid of them i have no where to learn about the Truth of Hinduism... I get doubts that what if Hinduism is true or Islam is not the perfected religion "

JazakAllah khair 

I'll send the link of this post to him once it gets approved 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
9 hours ago, Solo_Ta72 said:

Asalam o Alaikum 

Kindly approve moderators 

Im gonna paste a message of a friend of mine not a shia or sunni but belongs to a Ahmadi faith 

He has this doubt 

"I get doubts that Hinduism is the true religion because it is oldest religion that dates back to atleast 5000 years, some also claim it to be over a million years old, I read on quora that there's this statue found of a lord that dates back to 30000 years!. I know Islam is true but i get these doubts i have read many articles in which it is stated that Hinduism started from Indo Aryan civilization that is one of oldest civilizations of the world, Unlike ISLAM it has no founder or what so ever....

I am scared i don't know what to do on the other hand Wikipedia states that Hinduism might date back to 10000 

These things are causing huge doubts in me... How do i get rid of them i have no where to learn about the Truth of Hinduism... I get doubts that what if Hinduism is true or Islam is not the perfected religion "

JazakAllah khair 

I'll send the link of this post to him once it gets approved 

To begin with, the religion of Islam is the oldest religion because the first human Prophet Adam came carrying it's teachings. And to prove his existence we have his grave and his children which have appeared generations after generations. Where as we don't have graves and generation of Ram and Sita and other Hindu religious personalities. Also the texts of Hindu religion are illogical and irrational which cannot be relied as true as they fail to meet the the prerequisites of common sense. They will only lead you to confusion and perversion and not guide you to verifiable truth. 

I will also question his belief in Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadyani who rose as a Sunni scholar and lied in his later years to be Prophet whose conversations prove that he told too much lies which are known in documented history. And, I invite him to Shia Islam whose religious leaders are verified as truthful, honest and knowledgeable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
6 hours ago, Borntowitnesstruth said:

To begin with, the religion of Islam is the oldest religion because the first human Prophet Adam came carrying it's teachings. And to prove his existence we have his grave and his children which have appeared generations after generations. Where as we don't have graves and generation of Ram and Sita and other Hindu religious personalities. Also the texts of Hindu religion are illogical and irrational which cannot be relied as true as they fail to meet the the prerequisites of common sense. They will only lead you to confusion and perversion and not guide you to verifiable truth. 

I will also question his belief in Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadyani who rose as a Sunni scholar and lied in his later years to be Prophet whose conversations prove that he told too much lies which are known in documented history. And, I invite him to Shia Islam whose religious leaders are verified as truthful, honest and knowledgeable.

Shukria fir your reply 

I've asked him several times to reject Ahmadi Faith and embrace any other true sect of Islam but he says quote a reason why should i as Ahmadi Islam makes sense

JazakAllah khair

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Solo_Ta72 said:

I've asked him several times to reject Ahmadi Faith and embrace any other true sect of Islam but he says quote a reason why should i as Ahmadi Islam makes sense

 

What can be any other noticeable reason than all the lies of Ghulam Ahmed Qadyani. Sometimes, he calls him self Messiah, sometimes Mehdi and sometime Prophet. He knew that Prophet Esa was born from the family of Prophet Yaqoob yet being a berber called himself Esa and on the other hand, he knew that Imam Mehdi is from a syed family and despite being a berber, he kept on lying he is Mehdi. These are obvious and enough lies to believe that he was on wrong. I also suggest him to read books on Qadyanis by the Muslims and he will know many of his other mistakes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
14 hours ago, Borntowitnesstruth said:

What can be any other noticeable reason than all the lies of Ghulam Ahmed Qadyani. Sometimes, he calls him self Messiah, sometimes Mehdi and sometime Prophet. He knew that Prophet Esa was born from the family of Prophet Yaqoob yet being a berber called himself Esa and on the other hand, he knew that Imam Mehdi is from a syed family and despite being a berber, he kept on lying he is Mehdi. These are obvious and enough lies to believe that he was on wrong. I also suggest him to read books on Qadyanis by the Muslims and he will know many of his other mistakes.

I sure will once he gets out of this situation he is in 

Once he gets out I'll post a thread to help become a true Muslim

At current situation how can i help his doubts

JazakAllah khair 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
On 12/2/2022 at 1:43 PM, Solo_Ta72 said:

Asalam o Alaikum 

Kindly approve moderators 

Im gonna paste a message of a friend of mine not a shia or sunni but belongs to a Ahmadi faith 

He has this doubt 

"I get doubts that Hinduism is the true religion because it is oldest religion that dates back to atleast 5000 years, some also claim it to be over a million years old, I read on quora that there's this statue found of a lord that dates back to 30000 years!. I know Islam is true but i get these doubts i have read many articles in which it is stated that Hinduism started from Indo Aryan civilization that is one of oldest civilizations of the world, Unlike ISLAM it has no founder or what so ever....

I am scared i don't know what to do on the other hand Wikipedia states that Hinduism might date back to 10000 

These things are causing huge doubts in me... How do i get rid of them i have no where to learn about the Truth of Hinduism... I get doubts that what if Hinduism is true or Islam is not the perfected religion "

JazakAllah khair 

I'll send the link of this post to him once it gets approved 

Great post and response by the brother. I would also add that 'Hinduism' is not one religion but many different religions with different origins and histories all mixed together. The idea of 'Hinduism' as a national identity only dates back to the 1920s (approx 100 years ago). 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindus#History_of_Hindu_identity

If you want to talk about the earliest forms of religion, these go back more than 10,000 years but there is evidence that this was happening all over the world, including in India but also in many other places like in Turkey, Iraq (Babylon), Africa(The Pyramids), and other parts of SE Asia like Cambodia(Angor Wat), Vietnam, and also in N. America, S. America, and Central America. All these places have evidence and relics of different religious symbols and practices, such as burial practices, painting, statues, temples, etc. This is not unique to India. These ancient symbols were 'co-opted' by the Hindu Nationalist movement and they tied them to the modern practices of Hinduism and made it seem like they were unique, but you can ask any anthropologist of someone knowledgeable in World History and they will tell you that these types of religious symbols are spread all over the known world, basically anywhere that there was human civilization. 

This is because human beings all have the same innate nature (fitra). They were born with the idea that there is God, and there is an afterlife. All human being since Adam((عليه السلام)) were born this way, no matter where in the world they were born. So this is expressed in different ways by different groups of people. Again, not unique to India so has nothing to do with 'Hinduism' specifically. 

 

Edited by Abu Hadi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
7 hours ago, Borntowitnesstruth said:

Tell him the responses given in this thread and tell us back his replies or invite him to join this thread.

SALAM O ALAIKUM!

I'll be sharing the link TO THIS THREAD with him

I once asked him why does he consider himself a Muslim when he contradicts Kalma shahada..

His response was Qur'an Talks about the return of Messiah and we have him today

I've asked him that all the predictions of their so called ended up being wrong infact he failed to predict the age of his death but.. according to him we Muslims are violent, we call every other kafir( including them) while Quran Doesn't say anything like that and we Qadiyanis accept Quran and we never categorize you as Kafir but Lost or Astray 

As far as his doubts are a concern

Brother @Abu Hadi mentioned that Hindus have taken symbols from other beliefs i just wanted to know about if you have an article regarding this it would be helpful

I've also found a website (by Muslims) that has been publishing articles against Hindu claims 

Here's the link if any of you need it, i found it full of knowledge about Hindu religion

https://vedkabhed.com/

 

JazakAllah khair 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

Great post and response by the brother. I would also add that 'Hinduism' is not one religion but many different religions with different origins and histories all mixed together. The idea of 'Hinduism' as a national identity only dates back to the 1920s (approx 100 years ago). 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindus#History_of_Hindu_identity

If you want to talk about the earliest forms of religion, these go back more than 10,000 years but there is evidence that this was happening all over the world, including in India but also in many other places like in Turkey, Iraq (Babylon), Africa(The Pyramids), and other parts of SE Asia like Cambodia(Angor Wat), Vietnam, and also in N. America, S. America, and Central America. All these places have evidence and relics of different religious symbols and practices, such as burial practices, painting, statues, temples, etc. This is not unique to India. These ancient symbols were 'co-opted' by the Hindu Nationalist movement and they tied them to the modern practices of Hinduism and made it seem like they were unique, but you can ask any anthropologist of someone knowledgeable in World History and they will tell you that these types of religious symbols are spread all over the known world, basically anywhere that there was human civilization. 

This is because human beings all have the same innate nature (fitra). They were born with the idea that there is God, and there is an afterlife. All human being since Adam((عليه السلام)) were born this way, no matter where in the world they were born. So this is expressed in different ways by different groups of people. Again, not unique to India so has nothing to do with 'Hinduism' specifically. 

 

I remember him telling me that hindu sign swastika is 12000 years old..

Even though him that swastika is older than Hinduism and swastika itself is a Sanskrit word there was no Sanskrit 12000 years ago "He agrees but says the doubt won't go"

JazakAllah khair 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
3 hours ago, Solo_Ta72 said:

I remember him telling me that hindu sign swastika is 12000 years old..

Even though him that swastika is older than Hinduism and swastika itself is a Sanskrit word there was no Sanskrit 12000 years ago "He agrees but says the doubt won't go"

JazakAllah khair 

You can advise him to use his aql. The Hindu swastika being 12,000 years old is impossible. Here's why

The word 'Hindu' was a word created by the Persians about 500 years ago to describe those who lived in the Indus Valley in India (Hindu from Indus). There was no such thing as a 'Hindu' 12,000 years ago. So that is the first problem. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindus

Second, the earliest known use of the swastika was approx 5000 years ago, not 12,000. Also, it was widely used outside of India, in places such as Persia and Iraq (Babylon). It was a common symbol used at the time by the Zoroastrians in their religion. There were many civilizations 5000 years ago that used symbols, and some such as the Egyptians and Babylonians had whole languages with writing and even written laws. The Zoroastrians were in Iran, not India. Buddhists also use this symbol. To say that 'Hindus' are superior because they could draw a few lines symmetrically is well, weird. If he is not willing to listen to logic and facts, then say 'Salam' to him and move on with your life. Salam. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika#:~:text=province%2C northern Iran-,Historical use,Sea and the Caspian Sea.

 

Edited by Abu Hadi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
19 minutes ago, Abu Hadi said:

You can advise him to use his aql. The Hindu swastika being 12,000 years old is impossible. Here's why

The word 'Hindu' was a word created by the Persians about 500 years ago to describe those who lived in the Indus Valley in India (Hindu from Indus). There was no such thing as a 'Hindu' 12,000 years ago. So that is the first problem. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindus

Second, the earliest known use of the swastika was approx 5000 years ago, not 12,000. Also, it was widely used outside of India, in places such as Persia and Iraq (Babylon). It was a common symbol used at the time by the Zoroastrians in their religion. There were many civilizations 5000 years ago that used symbols, and some such as the Egyptians and Babylonians had whole languages with writing and even written laws. The Zoroastrians were in Iran, not India. Buddhists also use this symbol. To say that 'Hindus' are superior because they could draw a few lines symmetrically is well, weird. If he is not willing to listen to logic and facts, then say 'Salam' to him and move on with your life. Salam. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika#:~:text=province%2C northern Iran-,Historical use,Sea and the Caspian Sea.

 

Thank you brother I've asked him to visit the link and help himself

JazakAllah thank you for all your replies

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
20 hours ago, Solo_Ta72 said:

His response was Qur'an Talks about the return of Messiah and we have him today

I've asked him that all the predictions of their so called ended up being wrong infact he failed to predict the age of his death but.. according to him we Muslims are violent, we call every other kafir( including them) while Quran Doesn't say anything like that and we Qadiyanis accept Quran and we never categorize you as Kafir but Lost or Astray 

As far as his doubts are a concern

It is hadith that talks about return of Messiah not the Quran but even in hadith it is written that Prophet Esa (عليه السلام) will return who was a Israelite by origin not the Berber like Ghulam Ahmed Qadyani. We call those kafirs who do not believe in Allah (عزّ وجلّ) and his prophets and Qadyanis follow in those footsteps, they believe in something which is neither mentioned in Quran nor is said by Prophet (PBUHHP) in hadith. So, why they do not see their own wrongful beliefs rather than asking others to consider them Muslims when they themselves fail to prove their obedience to Allah (عزّ وجلّ) and his Prophet (PBUHHP). And as for Qadyanis' policy of not calling us Kafirs, It is because they want to be recognized by Muslims as a sect and therefore want to avoid saying anything which would create more hatred about them because they are living in those countries where the majority is of Muslims. So, it is not out of their good will but their agenda that they somehow be recognized which will never happen.

 

 

Edited by Borntowitnesstruth
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
20 hours ago, Solo_Ta72 said:

As far as his doubts are a concern

Brother @Abu Hadi mentioned that Hindus have taken symbols from other beliefs i just wanted to know about if you have an article regarding this it would be helpful

I've also found a website (by Muslims) that has been publishing articles against Hindu claims 

Here's the link if any of you need it, i found it full of knowledge about Hindu religion

As far as habits of Hindus to copy other religions is concerned, it is too old. And, I would tell you that they copied flood of Prophet Noah (عليه السلام) from Torah and named the personality as Mahanuvu and you can also find various other stories where even some of their saints go on telling Prophecies about coming of our Prophet which I do not think is purely Hindu knowledge but copy from other divine religions. At present, one class of Hindus call themselves as Hussaini Barhaman and claim that their ancestors went to join Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) in Karbala but they failed to reach in time but there is no document from history available to prove that their such claim is true.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...