In the Name of God بسم الله

The family of Iblis

Rate this topic

• The title was changed to The family of Iblis
  • Forum Administrators
2 hours ago, Uni Student said:

Very interesting but I wonder about the sources. Who is the 11th century Tabsi that he refers to

This link will automatically download a pdf:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjw5Oyusdr7AhWZUsAKHVFoAbMQFnoECA0QAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fera.ed.ac.uk%2Fbitstream%2F1842%2F7533%2F1%2F0049060e.pdf&usg=AOvVaw0LRQFqWxdP6ViPTwI9KuTO

It's a PhD submitted to the University of Edinburgh and it mentions a Nishapuri scholar in the 11th century by the name of Tabsi. I wonder if it is the same one?

FWIW the PhD was submitted in 1967 by Moufid Muhammad Nouri and is titled, "The scholars of Nishapur 700-1225".

• Advanced Member

Interesting indeed. Islamic demonology is a very intriguing field. I wonder how much these details are supported by our (i.e. twelver-imami) sources though. 

I also remember having read in a 14th-century Sufi Sunni text that the 'khannās' mentioned in Surat an-Nās is a son of Iblis's. 

• Advanced Member

N3uthu bilLah minashaytan alrajeem

Honestly didn't read beyond some of the comments about the supposed nature of jinn, and that they are an "invisible race" for us.

That in my opinion is wrong, for many reasons. One is that in suret Jinn, the jinn refer to themselves as having men :

وَأَنَّهُۥ كَانَ رِجَالٌۭ مِّنَ ٱلْإِنسِ يَعُوذُونَ بِرِجَالٍۢ مِّنَ ٱلْجِنِّ فَزَادُوهُمْ رَهَقًۭا ٦

The highlighted words mean "men from among the 'ins' ", and " with men of the 'jinn'"

So we have men in both. The word human in English is derived from the Latin word humanus , which means "of man". 

At the same time when we look at the hadiths on the topic, we have all kinds of evidence from prophet Mohamed and his progeny ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) that clearly shows how jinn can be seen in the bodies of humans, with especially high concentration among certain groups like Gypsies, Kurds, etc, as well having a "jinn" in the shape of animals including dogs, cats, and quite exclusively reptiles such as snakes. Interestingly enough i read that even animals can be classified in 'ins' and 'jinn', while for instance one-colored dogs are jinn, while patched colored dogs are ins. 

Most importantly it is important to see that the family of Iblis and his followers are a very much physical army with lineages that are discussed by various authors through the times, including the famous "13 bloodlines of the Illuminati" book" (that includes descendents of prophet Mohamed too who carry special powers and knowledge for the hezb shaytan), that is an open source pdf file on the cia website. Just Google it. I think there's also another book that is published by them called "the council of 300". They are organized and have been very successful in the past few millennia. Now their time is over ( inshallah ), and they still have time to repent. No matter how much they kick and scream and try to deceive, bully, spread fear and lies, they can not cover the Light of Allah and the Victory of Allah and the Truth of Allah.

At the same time those paranormal cases of spiritual and mental hypnosis and abuse happening, is consciously being controlled by the same people who today also eat food, relieve themselves in the toilet, having neck issues from too much phone use, etc. They are just human. Their leaders are but men, and the children of Iblis are simply a tribe of men called bani Iblis, who have of course intermarried with the children of Adam countless times. (An interesting book on the first occurrences of such is the Book of Enoch)

I think this jinn and ins dichotomy is simply like two universal qualities that resonates with two of the elements called fire and earth. These elements are both very good if used in a good way, so one better not say like Iblis said "fire is better than earth", and do the same mistake by saying "I'm better than jinn, earth is better than fire".

This topic is so important in the Quran, that also designed it to be the last words in the Quran, showing our unity, by saying "min Al jinnatu walnas", in the last verse of the last chapter of the Quran. (Just like shayateen min al ins wa jinn / satans from among the jinn and ins shows that any one of us can be a satan , God forbid)

Also Allah says clearly that our nation is one nation, while He "did not create ins and jinn, except that they worship Me". 

For these reasons, as well as others that are based on history, archeology, anthropology, and countless religions, books and studies, that point towards the jinn royalty who often consider themselves descended from snakes/dragons, while they worship them as gods and deities, - have been pretty much in control from the time of the sumerians. Like Jesus (عليه السلام) referred to satan as the prince of darkness, who was already 2,000 years ago controlling most world affairs, including the holy temple and House of God in Jerusalem, for which he predicted its destruction shortly thereafter.

And bottom line is for those who are genuine here about worship of a Merciful, Compassionate God of the Quran, bible, Torah, and all the 124,000 messengers of God who came, is to make the personal covenant with God, that we are willing to fight and put all our worldly belongings and our lives and everything to God in His service to fight and resist and clean out this world from these enemies of God, and enemies of our grandfather Adam (عليه السلام). 

(And then walk the talk)

Fi amanilah 

Iblees (La) can reproduce, obviously. Otherwise, how has he been able to create such division and hatred within the Muslim community by creating 72 false sects of Islam?

Lanat on Iblees, his progeny, and his stupid followers. Destined for hell, Inshallah. 

• Forum Administrators
On 12/1/2022 at 3:04 PM, Haji 2003 said:

Came as news to me

This Twitter thread has a ton of detail ... valid?

That is news to me as well. Is the man a religious scholar, formally trained in a hawza?