In the Name of God بسم الله

Najis Transfer (sweat not urine)

Rate this topic

Zah1864

• Advanced Member
11 hours ago, Zah1864 said:

can I decide myself anyone's ruling or are there specific rules I have to follow?

Salam in this case you must find who has more knowlgeble Marja in this particular field .

• Advanced Member
15 hours ago, Zah1864 said:

When it comes to being able to follow another Marja's ruling on something that has been said to be an 'obligatory precaution', can I decide myself anyone's ruling or are there specific rules I have to follow? Can I use the ruling of someone who has died? Also, Shirazi for example, doesn't say kaafir are ritually impure but that we need to avoid interaction though my own marja doesn't say that last part.. is it enough to just follow the first part of what he says or must I follow the whole entire thing even if my marja doesn't declare we must avoid interaction? 

you would follow the marja you think is next most knowledgable. as for the second part I'm not sure

• Basic Members
9 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam in this case you must find who has more knowlgeble Marja in this particular field .

How would I decide that as I'm definitely not as knowledgeable as any of them so all seem knowledgeable? My decision would be made off of what to me makes most sense and that sometimes would also mean what's easiest (I don't think religion should be difficult to follow to the point it causes immense stress for example)

And so does this mean I can use different external marjas for different things that require obligatory precautions? So if I follow Sistani, I could use Fadlallah for one situation and Shirazi for another?

• Advanced Member
On 12/3/2022 at 12:17 PM, Ashvazdanghe said:

There is nothing like knowledge-meter with which you can measure who is more knowledgable! It is subjective! To you, Albert Einstien may be the most intelligent scientist, but to me it could be Isaac Newton... And how could an ordinary person (with no expertise in Islamic sciences) measure who is the more intelligent marja? :hahaha: So in case of obligatory precaution, it is logical to follow the fatwa that appears to you more logical no matter who gave it.

So to me, if they're not Islam-enemies, all zimmi, peace-loving non-Muslims are pure no matter what religion/ideology they follow.

Read this too:

https://iqraonline.net/human-purity-brief-overview/

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, The Alchemist said:

And how could an ordinary person (with no expertise in Islamic sciences) measure who is the more intelligent marja?

through following the rules of taqlid

Following a Jurist (Taqlīd) - Islamic Laws - The Official Website of the Office of His Eminence Al-Sayyid Ali Al-Husseini Al-Sistani

• Advanced Member
12 hours ago, VoidVortex said:

these rules mention that an expert can point out who is the most learned mujtahid (that too who appears to him being the most learned)...

There is literally no way an ordinary person (by himself alone) can identify who is the most learned.

Ordinary person, though, can easily recognise who is the most famous mujtahid. :hahaha:

But in no way does it mean that the most famous is the most learned.

Second point: Let's suppose, someone is most learned on the earth. Does it mean that all of his fatwa are 100% correct? Since he is a fallible human, some of his fatawa may turn out to be based on fault. So following the most learned (if one is able to identify him with some supernatural science) when it comes to obligatory precaution isn't logical at all.

Christian Huygens' theory of light was neglected mainly because he was not as famous as Isaac Newton (his contemporary). But history proved that former's theory was more accurate than that of the latter.

• Advanced Member
16 hours ago, The Alchemist said:

o to me, if they're not Islam-enemies, all zimmi, peace-loving non-Muslims are pure no matter what religion/ideology they follow.

Salam i can't stop you from following your delusions.

• Advanced Member
12 hours ago, The Alchemist said:

Second point: Let's suppose, someone is most learned on the earth. Does it mean that all of his fatwa are 100% correct? Since he is a fallible human, some of his fatawa may turn out to be based on fault. So following the most learned (if one is able to identify him with some supernatural science) when it comes to obligatory precaution isn't logical at all.

you can follow a different mujtahid though if its obligatory precaution, I haven't objected to that. 

12 hours ago, The Alchemist said:
On 12/5/2022 at 6:00 PM, VoidVortex said:

these rules mention that an expert can point out who is the most learned mujtahid (that too who appears to him being the most learned)...

There is literally no way an ordinary person (by himself alone) can identify who is the most learned.

Ordinary person, though, can easily recognise who is the most famous mujtahid. :hahaha:

But in no way does it mean that the most famous is the most learned.

thats why the ordinary person asks the experts, not figures it out on their own. 

• Advanced Member
On 12/6/2022 at 12:49 PM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam i can't stop you from following your delusions.

Delusions!!! Dear @Ashvazdanghe, these are the view of learned Ayatollahs Their Eminence Sayyid Muḥammad Ḥusayn Faḍlullah, Sheikh Ibrahīm Al-Jannati, and Sheikh Nāṣir Makārim Al-Shirazi...

• Advanced Member
20 hours ago, The Alchemist said:

Delusions!!! Dear @Ashvazdanghe, these are the view of learned Ayatollahs Their Eminence Sayyid Muḥammad Ḥusayn Faḍlullah, Sheikh Ibrahīm Al-Jannati, and Sheikh Nāṣir Makārim Al-Shirazi...

You have refered to an article which writer has talked about multi viewpoint of them anyway none of them have approved your delusion which only you because of conclusion of writer at end of article has tried to show that they have agreed with you .

• Advanced Member
8 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:
On 12/7/2022 at 1:13 PM, The Alchemist said:

You have refered to an article which writer has talked about multi viewpoint of them anyway none of them have approved your delusion which only you because of conclusion of writer at end of article has tried to show that they have agreed with you .

we can acknowledge that maraja differ on this, but for the majority of maraja non-muslims are najis although it seems there is a shift to obligatory precaution. Could this change? Of course. And if a person follows one of these maraja they can follow them. If a marja has obligatory precaution, we can follow next most knowledgable marja if we wish in this topic, but we have to be sincere and find the next most knowledgable from the specified methods. 

• Advanced Member
On 12/8/2022 at 3:00 PM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Please re-read the article, Ayatollahs Their Eminence Sayyid Muḥammad Ḥusayn Faḍlullah, Sheikh Ibrahīm Al-Jannati, and Sheikh Nāṣir Makārim Al-Shirazi believe in absolute physical purity of the non-Muslims.

Scholars differ on this issue because they derive their fatwa employing ijtihad. There is no Qur'anic verse which explicitly says that non-Muslims are physically impure, and this is not also proven from established Sunnah of Prophet (SAWW).

• Advanced Member
21 minutes ago, The Alchemist said:

Please re-read the article,

Salam let's agree to diasagree because anything which I say so then you will just insist on your delusion based on a article from a guy who is not at least a Mujtahid which because he his conclusion matches with your false idea.

• Advanced Member
On 12/7/2022 at 4:43 PM, The Alchemist said:

these are the view of learned Ayatollahs Their Eminence Sayyid Muḥammad Ḥusayn Faḍlullah, Sheikh Ibrahīm Al-Jannati, and Sheikh Nāṣir Makārim Al-Shirazi...

Salam they have agree on absolute purity of all humans beings which refres to purity of any human being from birth from previous pargraphs which previous scholars have hd idea about impurity of "illegitimate child" which if you read Risalah or Fatwas of all of Eminence Sayyid Muḥammad Ḥusayn Faḍlullah, Sheikh Ibrahīm Al-Jannati, and Sheikh Nāṣir Makārim Al-Shirazi so then you will find out that they belive to purity of people of book (Ahlul Kitab) & impurity non Ahlul Kitab due to their belief & religion although any human being is pure since birth which so then after choosing religion by anybody so then that person will be categorized in pure & impure based on his/her belief.

• Advanced Member
On 12/3/2022 at 8:43 PM, Zah1864 said:

How would I decide that as I'm definitely not as knowledgeable as any of them so all seem knowledgeable? My decision would be made off of what to me makes most sense and that sometimes would also mean what's easiest (I don't think religion should be difficult to follow to the point it causes immense stress for example)

And so does this mean I can use different external marjas for different things that require obligatory precautions? So if I follow Sistani, I could use Fadlallah for one situation and Shirazi for another?

Salam in case of obligatory precaustion if your Marja says that you can refer to other knowledgeable  Marja which for in similar fashion of choosing Marja everyone can does research in order to find out who has more knowledge & exprience in a particular field likewise Imam Khamenei is more knowledgeable in political isuues & problems of Iran while grand Ayatollah Sistani is more knowledgeable about religious issues at Iraq because of their devotion  particularly then other Marjas.