Jump to content
In the Name of God بسم الله

What are the best sunni forums?

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Ishmail Ali As-Shukur said:

This is my favorite Islamic forum. I get the fastest responses here but I'm sunni and want to talk about sunni stuff with other sunnis. I can't remember any names of other forums I've used but I do remember that It took days or I didn't get a response at all. So what are your favorite sunni forums?

I searched for Sunni Forums but I failed to find any good one. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, Borntowitnesstruth said:

I searched for Sunni Forums but I failed to find any good one. 

I'm also interested in forums that are for both sunni and shia. so general Islamic forums are good to.

Edited by Ishmail Ali As-Shukur
spelling correction
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest ShiaEAli

Ummah.com seems to be the only one and it's also on the edge of dying

Posts remain unanswered

Anyone can literally post anything No concept of moderator

But as of now Ummah is the only platform

But from my experience they all are anti shia and extremist like they literally reject everything from science to democracy they reject it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
On 10/7/2022 at 3:58 PM, Hasani Samnani said:

sometimes we don't realize the value of what we have,  until someone else points it out.

I've been online in various username and passwords that I forgot since med school and now my kids are online.

kudos to @Aliand other forum admins @root and volunteers and  moderators . 

please feel free to add others who make the site so valuable and maintain the quality and topics.

and also a shout out to the personalities who make the discussions fruitful, funny and engaging

@Hameedeh @Haji 2003

@Abu Hadi

q and older members like @Haydar Husaynand 

others like

@PureExistence1

@AbdusSibtayn

@Muslim2010

 

@kadhim @Rejector @Eddie Mecca

@Ashvazdanghe

@Abu Nur

I know I have missed a few important names to this list will be adding as soon as I can. 

 

ok as promised 

@ShiaMan14

@Dubilex

@Laayla

@Lion of Shia

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
On 10/8/2022 at 2:28 AM, Hasani Samnani said:

sometimes we don't realize the value of what we have,  until someone else points it out.

I've been online in various username and passwords that I forgot since med school and now my kids are online.

kudos to @Aliand other forum admins @root and volunteers and  moderators . 

please feel free to add others who make the site so valuable and maintain the quality and topics.

and also a shout out to the personalities who make the discussions fruitful, funny and engaging

@Hameedeh @Haji 2003

@Abu Hadi

q and older members like @Haydar Husaynand 

others like

@PureExistence1

@AbdusSibtayn

@Muslim2010

 

@kadhim @Rejector @Eddie Mecca

@Ashvazdanghe

@Abu Nur

Thank you, dear brother. 

I see it as a mutually beneficial exercise. I get to share the little knowledge I have accumulated over these years and reinforce my own beliefs through these engagements. 

I also feel that I owe it to the forum to do my part in not letting it die as it has been a valuable part of my journey, and often the only companion along the path since the days of my adolescence, right after I took my shahadah. From those juvenile years to this moment of my youth's prime, I have seen a lot happen. 

I think about leaving  for good a lot of times. But nostalgia keeps bringing me back 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
On 10/7/2022 at 9:05 AM, Mahdavist said:

Back in the days I used to go on ummah.com but i don't know if it's still active 

I really love forums, especially back in the day when they were very active. It was very good to hear the ideas of many people Alhamdulillah.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Veteran Member
On 10/9/2022 at 11:26 AM, Hasani Samnani said:

I know I have missed a few important names to this list will be adding as soon as I can. 

 

ok as promised 

@ShiaMan14

@Dubilex

@Laayla

@Lion of Shia

Thank you for the shout out.

I don't know any sunni forums.  I do watch YouTube videos of Muhammad Hijab and Ali Dawah.  

Imam Jafar as Sadeq's 3la salam birthday is coming up, it would be well worth your time to learn about the teacher who taught thousands of students, some who went ahead and founded the school of companions.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN ALLAH 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
7 hours ago, Eddie Mecca said:

Also, let's not forget @Mahdavist, @313_Waiter, @VoidVortex and of course the grandmaster of us all @Qa'im

yes sorry for the overlooked excellent personalities and longterm members.

I knew i would have forgotten some, thanks brother. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...