In the Name of God بسم الله

World War III, Next Pandemic, Blackout, Financial Crisis - Prepping

Rate this topic

EiE

Guest Wassalam

I think its a good idea, i also think its wise that this topic can maybe be pinned somewhere 

For now i know  some good products. 

• tablets against radiation 
  • food in can that is able to stay years
  • blankets to keep oneself against cold
  • Mouth masks, hand sanitizer, 
  • petroleum heater to keep the house warm 

• Advanced Member

Salaam, i think getting an actual book on the edible plants and other foods found in the area that you live is also beneficial.

A lot of those books also give you information on how to use the plant life and other things found naturally to help sustain yourself. making shelters to stay wrm, out of the rain and cold, etc..Some plants can provide fibers which can be used for stitching together clothes or even an open wound if absolutely necessary. Some plants are good antibacterial agents to use in the event of an infection.. of course if you can have a supply and antibiotics on hand in case of an emergency, that's good too. Probably best to have broad spectrum.

Basic knowledge of plant seeds and storing them is important too. Basically we need to know how to get what we need from the earth, as our early ancestors did. Most people have lost touch with that

Man there's so much that can be said in this thread it's amazing!

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, 313_Waiter said:

Is climate change real tho :grin:

What do you mean? It is real, the ice are melting and some places are becoming dry.

• Moderators
17 hours ago, PureExistence1 said:

Salaam, i think getting an actual book on the edible plants and other foods found in the area that you live is also beneficial.

Yes this.  A million times this.  

And learn skills for building and repairing. Own a few printed books so you can use them if you don't have access to internet.  

Edited by notme

• Advanced Member

Location is critical. So don't settle in deserts and coastal areas. 

Since everything will become more expensive, having a strong financial base is important. So, just as a general rule, try not to get into student debt that will take more money out of your pocket than you'd like, and choose careers that have room for advancement. Definitely look into technical careers. Avoid the trap of private loans. 

Be able to work tools and identify local water sources. Be street smart and educate others in your home as you go.

Edited by khizarr

• Advanced Member

Salaam, 

Something else to add here that is a really great resource, is to contact the indigenous peoples of your area and ask if they offer  workshops on teaching the skills of native life.

A lot of people look at that as novelty and "interesting" to do from an anthropological perspective, however, the indigenous ways are all about survival and living day to day off the land.  They have proudly carried the information through generation to generation and a lot of them are more than willing to teach people those ways.

They can teach a variety of subjects on native plant life,  making bow and arrows/archery, stitching and sewing hide, weaving baskets, fishing, tracking, how to make a fire from whats available, you name it. Definitely worth looking into and probably pretty darn fun and interesting for kids to enjoy also! 

Best practice would be to bring a notebook and take very good notes since if the worst case scenario happens, we're going to be out of Internet service and cell phones to refer to. If the electrical grid goes down, we're not going to be charging our phones. Even having a solar generator for small devices is not a guarantee as those will not last forever and could become damaged so the best thing is to have stuff in actual writing.

In most cases these types of events are free and occur over the weekend for a few hours or maybe even a full day.

If anything you might pay a couple bucks as a donation to The tribe.

Another free resource for info are local astronomical groups. Many times they will have a free event once a month where everybody meets out in the local area on a dark night somewhere and they teach them astronomy. That knowledge can be used for navigation purposes as well as knowing when the seasons are coming and going as certain constellations/astrological signs become visible at the outset of the different seasons.

They let you use amazing telescopes for free and you can see all kinds of interesting stuff. A lot of the people who do this as a hobby are ex employees of major space companies so they have alot lot of knowledge of the night sky.

And it doesn't matter where you are in the world, there are indigenous peoples there. I know there's one account I follow on Instagram and the guide takes you to live with his family whom are Qashqai (one of the 3(?) nomadic peoples of Iran) for different durations of time and they teach all the ways of how they live. Id love to go and do that! He does charge for this, though. But they're still a ton of free resources out there.

Edited by PureExistence1

• Advanced Member

It is good to see some participation in this thread.

On 10/6/2022 at 11:44 PM, notme said:

Best way to be prepared for anything is to have a community.  Get to know your neighbors.  

This is a wise decision because you'll almost certainly require assistance from others when you're in a tough spot.
However, you must take precautions to ensure that you do not burden others, such as by being well-prepared.
Your neighbours might only have enough food for themselves, for example.

Perhaps there is a way for us to assist one another.
For instance, if they provide you food, you may provide them with electricity or protection.

Regardless, we must ensure that we are well prepared and have all of the necessary stuff for ourselves, rather than relying on others, even if they are our neighbours, because people can change during times of difficulty and they may no longer be your "neighbours."

On 10/6/2022 at 11:47 PM, Guest Wassalam said:
  • tablets against radiation 
  • food in can that is able to stay years
  • blankets to keep oneself against cold
  • Mouth masks, hand sanitizer, 
  • petroleum heater to keep the house warm 

Some of these, like the anti-radiation tablet, are new to me.
However, you did include several useful items, such blankets and canned food.

On 10/7/2022 at 12:06 AM, PureExistence1 said:

22 hours ago, notme said:

And learn skills for building and repairing. Own a few printed books so you can use them if you don't have access to internet.  

20 hours ago, khizarr said:

Be able to work tools and identify local water sources. Be street smart and educate others in your home as you go.

This sounds like useful information that will most likely come in use.

Additionally, it can be a good idea to keep some actual cash on hand rather than keeping all of it in the bank when it comes to money.
Metals like gold and silver, despite being pricey, may also be useful.

20 hours ago, khizarr said:

Location is critical.

I considered that, in the event of a disaster, cities and other populated locations would be the worst places to be. At least for those who have family.

16 hours ago, PureExistence1 said:

the indigenous ways are all about survival and living day to day off the land.  They have proudly carried the information through generation to generation and a lot of them are more than willing to teach people those ways.

They can teach a variety of subjects on native plant life,  making bow and arrows/archery, stitching and sewing hide, weaving baskets, fishing, tracking, how to make a fire from whats available, you name it. Definitely worth looking into and probably pretty darn fun and interesting for kids to enjoy also! 

Another free resource for info are local astronomical groups. Many times they will have a free event once a month where everybody meets out in the local area on a dark night somewhere and they teach them astronomy. That knowledge can be used for navigation purposes as well as knowing when the seasons are coming and going as certain constellations/astrological signs become visible at the outset of the different seasons.

Yes, knowing astronomy will come in handy for navigation purposes, because our compasses might malfunction or we might not have them with us. Knowing indigenous tribes and their ways of living will also come in handy.

Best practice would be to bring a notebook and take very good notes since if the worst case scenario happens, we're going to be out of Internet service and cell phones to refer to. If the electrical grid goes down, we're not going to be charging our phones. Even having a solar generator for small devices is not a guarantee as those will not last forever and could become damaged so the best thing is to have stuff in actual writing.

I've seen in catastrophe movies that Radios and the like will be useful.

Water filters, which come in both more expensive and less expensive varieties, are another highly vital item.
There are several various kinds of water filters that can turn unpleasant, undrinkable water into something that can be consumed. Some water filters are for use at home, while others are portable and may be taken anywhere.

• Advanced Member

Salam, has anyone's dreams been coming true at an alarming rate? I had a dream prior to the pandemic of a group of people literally playing with fire until they caused fire to spread worldwide and several months ago, I had a dream of food parcels being dropped from the sky. I can't be the only one? 

• Advanced Member

Salaam,

May all followers of sahib El Asr be safe in this transition period.

From the Quran we know what is most important to do as the end days of the era of darkness comes crashing down, and the long awaited Victory of God approaches. It is repentance, as in suret Nasr, while we float with the love of God

This is supported by the reality that our safety - especially within our hearts - is guaranteed simply through the remembrance of God. (Hence becoming a mu'min fillah - safety in God) 

At the same time please forgive me for reminding of the most obvious and basic tool we have for security / amn .. is our Duas prayers supplications, to Allah Almighty. These will keep you safe ESPECIALLY if done before disaster is even near to strike, so that it gets averted before reaching. Then this is made perpetual and sustainable though thanks every day that we are safe, we must thank in order to not only be safe again, but also to increase it more than the day before. Shukr or thanks are the key. Thanks to God and thanks to God through being thankful to His creatures.

So pray for the safety of your loved ones, and your own, then your safety is guaranteed inshallah. It's a rule. Edeuli wa astagiblakum. Pray to me and I shall bring it to you. That's my own translation from the Quran, with God talking to us all.

Anyway, patience in trouble, and gratefulness in times of goodness, mixed with constant zikr / remembrance will do the job inshallah. Good luck 

Thank you :sign_welcome:

Your brother

• 5 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
On 10/6/2022 at 9:29 PM, EiE said:

There is no doubt that bad things will start to happen soon.

Many things can go wrong, and when they do, there will be a chain reaction.

We recently experienced a pandemic, and now there is talk of another pandemic (monkey pox), the conflict in Ukraine and Russia, as well as the high cost of gas and electricity.
We're also seeing indications that another financial crisis is on the approach.

What will happen next?
World War III?
Mass blackout?
New pandemic?
Economic recession, financial crisis?
All of these together?

Tensions are rising, so we should be prepared for the worst-case scenario.

I was thinking we might explore ideas in this topic about how to make the best of a bad scenario and how to be well prepared for it.

Supplies of water and food, medications, communication equipment, heat and light sources, batteries, hygienic supplies, money, self-defense equipment, and other critical documents or the like....

It's good to have all these things, but there's alot we don't have control over. Remember, that Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is the ultimate provider. Through our duas and supplications, it will help to ward off alot of calamities and afflictions InshaAllah. Unfortunately many people do (naturally) get alot of panic over things that haven't occurred yet. Yes some of these things may happen and it's a good idea to prepare where we can, but the duas and supplications is the only real shelter. InshaAllah everything will be ok by the power of Allah mighty and majestic.

• Advanced Member
On 10/8/2022 at 4:47 PM, rkazmi33 said:

Turkey becomes world leader. 

Salam as I remember it has been about replacing Turkish Islam as a form of Sufism of whirling Dervish instead of radical Islam which will pops up from ruins of a mosque which  a large missile  maybe nuclear missile has been fired from within mosque which it doesn't mean Turkey will become a world leader but on the other it will become leader of muslims countries while it's an one eyed puppet  (Dajjal) of NWO .

On 10/8/2022 at 4:47 PM, rkazmi33 said:

After the nuclear war, Jesus appears and there's nuclear winter

In video anti christ has been appeared because makers of video are waiting for coming of anti christ in form of Jesus.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam as I remember it has been about replacing Turkish Islam as a form of Sufism of whirling Dervish instead of radical Islam which will pops up from ruins of a mosque which  a large missile  maybe nuclear missile has been fired from within mosque which it doesn't mean Turkey will become a world leader but on the other it will become leader of muslims countries while it's an one eyed puppet  (Dajjal) of NWO

Wow, I have never heard of this. Can u share a link brother? Would love to read more about it

Edited by Diaz

• Advanced Member
21 hours ago, Diaz said:

Wow, I have never heard of this. Can u share a link brother? Would love to read more about it

Salam video is available in Youtube which unfortunately majority ofdecodings in youtube  are christian decodings which all of decoding parts about Islamic are wrong or biasd decoding about evilness of Islam which only a Shia site  has decoded it n full detail which  it's only decoded by farsi languge wich some of vides have Arabic or English   subtitles  or translation anyway you can see it in following links

https://www.aparat.com/v/LbStm?playlist=656850

http://www.alvadossadegh.com/رمز-گشایی-از-برنامه-دجال-2020-i-pet-goat-2-99/

http://www.alvadossadegh.com/category/مقالات/فراماسونری-مقالات/

https://www.aparat.com/v/QWy0V

Arabic Subtitle https://www.aparat.com/v/puJKq/I_Pet_Goat_2%2F99_Part_4_Arabic_انأ

https://www.aparat.com/HH2020  ( Farsi language  with Arabic & english subtitle)

• Veteran Member
On 11/9/2022 at 8:25 PM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam as I remember it has been about replacing Turkish Islam as a form of Sufism of whirling Dervish instead of radical Islam which will pops up from ruins of a mosque which  a large missile  maybe nuclear missile has been fired from within mosque which it doesn't mean Turkey will become a world leader but on the other it will become leader of muslims countries while it's an one eyed puppet  (Dajjal) of NWO .

On 10/9/2022 at 12:17 AM, rkazmi33 said:

Salam brother could u tell me difference between irfan and Sufism and in terms of philosophy are they the same

Edited by 313_Waiter

• Advanced Member

having hard lifestyle & wearing speciall woolen clothes

On 11/10/2022 at 8:03 AM, 313_Waiter said:

Salam brother could u tell me difference between irfan and Sufism and in terms of philosophy are they the same

Salam in brief they maybe look like similar outwardly but on the other hand Sufism is about doing some practices & rituals for achieving better attitude likewise happiness & etc & feeling free form worldly desires by having hard lifestyle & wearing speciall woolen clothes & using symbolism  which maybe few people claim that it causes nearness to Allah but on the other hand Irfan is about trying to have deeper insight & thinking more deeply about creations made by Allah through folowing religious rullings which as much as you immerse yoursef in thinking about creations made by Allah you move more near to Allah so then your praying turns from just rituals to praying Allah just for love of Allah & better understanding of everything which you will become free from worldly desires for love of reaching nearness to Allah without showing off of Sufism likewise having hard lifestyle & wearing speciall woolen clothes or using symbolism.

• 1 year later...
  • Advanced Member
On 11/12/2022 at 4:11 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Correct me if I am wrong please. My understanding is Sufism is about trying to move closer and closer to the inner circle, for which the shaykh is the center, whereas in irfan one tries to move closer and closer to Allah. In Sufism, a shaykh may tell you you are not ready to learn a particular topic. For example, reading Ibn Arabi without the shaykh ascertaining that your foundations are correct is frowned upon. In Irfan there is less of an impediment to taking initiative to educate oneself although it is always helpful to surround yourself with people who know more than you. 

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

I don’t have x. I will be grateful if anyone can screen shot or fully and post it here

• Forum Administrators
18 hours ago, Diaz said:

I don’t have x. I will be grateful if anyone can screen shot or fully and post it here

Here you go.

Serbian President Vučić: "There will be a world war in 3-4 months - we are checking the stocks of oil, flour, sugar" What does the Serbian president know? Shocking interview for the Swiss media.. Serbian President Aleksandar Vučić gave a long interview to the Swiss weekly Weltwoche in which he revealed that Serbia is checking oil, flour and sugar stocks because there will be a world war in 3-4 months. Given the very good relations of the Serbian president with Vladimir Putin and Moscow, it is possible that Vučić knows what is happening behind the scenes and interpreted the Russian ultimatum to NATO, especially after admitting the transfer of Ukrainian F-16 fighter jets to NATO bases in Romania and Poland. In the interview, he stated, among other things: The rhetoric is getting worse day by day and it reminds me of a quote from a famous historian: "The train has left the station and no one can stop it." I believe that the last days are approaching when we have the opportunity to reevaluate and reflect on what is happening in Ukraine . If the big powers don't do something soon, yes, I'm pretty sure we're in for a real disaster. If you're betting that someone is bluffing, it means you don't have better cards. You just think that the other person has weaker cards. You're not sure because you don't know his cards and haven't seen them. I am always very cautious and circumspect when assessing Putin's wishes or possible future move. The situation is further complicated by the fact that everyone is talking only about the war. No one seeks peace. Nobody talks about peace. Peace is almost a forbidden word! I find it very strange that no one is trying to stop the war. There is another theory - which I understand. I am not saying that I approve of her - that the West thinks that they can easily defeat Putin, they want to exhaust him in Ukraine and then enter the space and Russia with its current territory will cease to exist and Putin will be overthrown, etc. Maybe it is doable, but... .. Why do I say that we are walking right next to the edge of the abyss? Analyze the situation of NATO and the USA. They cannot afford the luxury of defeat in the war in Ukraine. Second, the position of Europe and the collective West will deteriorate so much from a geopolitical point of view that no one will be able to regenerate and restore it.....

• Forum Administrators

Defence industry seems to be prepping

Global defence companies are recruiting workers at the fastest rate since the end of the cold war as the industry seeks to deliver on order books that are near record highs. A Financial Times survey of the hiring plans of 20 large and medium-sized US and European defence and aerospace companies found they are looking to recruit tens of thousands of people this year.

https://www.ft.com/content/9625dbaa-5d36-4bee-8610-f16ab7ad6b1d

• Advanced Member
On 6/9/2024 at 10:09 AM, Azadeh307 said:

Correct me if I am wrong please. My understanding is Sufism is about trying to move closer and closer to the inner circle, for which the shaykh is the center, whereas in irfan one tries to move closer and closer to Allah. In Sufism, a shaykh may tell you you are not ready to learn a particular topic. For example, reading Ibn Arabi without the shaykh ascertaining that your foundations are correct is frowned upon. In Irfan there is less of an impediment to taking initiative to educate oneself although it is always helpful to surround yourself with people who know more than you. 

Salam a little bit explanation which in Irfan in similar fashion of  Sufism you need guide of a mentor likewise the Sheikh ; but on the other hand main goal of Irfan is trying  "to move closer and closer to Allah" in opposition of Sufism which is moving  "closer and closer to the inner circle, for which the shaykh is the center," which a mentor must likewise Sheikh must guides newbie to Irfan " to tell you you are not ready or ready to learn a particular topic." which in Irfan too  "For example, reading Ibn Arabi without the shaykh ascertaining that your foundations are correct is frowned upon." 

• Advanced Member
On 6/18/2024 at 12:02 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam a little bit explanation which in Irfan in similar fashion of  Sufism you need guide of a mentor likewise the Sheikh ; but on the other hand main goal of Irfan is trying  "to move closer and closer to Allah" in opposition of Sufism which is moving  "closer and closer to the inner circle, for which the shaykh is the center," which a mentor must likewise Sheikh must guides newbie to Irfan " to tell you you are not ready or ready to learn a particular topic." which in Irfan too  "For example, reading Ibn Arabi without the shaykh ascertaining that your foundations are correct is frowned upon." 

Thank you for your correction on this matter. I was parroting something I had heard in my previous post when I raised a question and it is nice to clear up some of my confusion. 

• Advanced Member

So what’s the percentage of world war 3 happening? I do feel like it will happen soon, maybe after few years but not before 2030.

On 10/6/2022 at 5:09 PM, Diaz said:

Don’t forget about climate change, the earth is slowly dying. We should pray for the reappearance of Imam mahdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) as well since he is the savior of the humanity. 

Climate change is really scary, the weather in the place where I live is unbearable. If there is no ac then there is a high chance people will die. I don’t know how animals are handling it, may allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) protect them.