In the Name of God بسم الله

Considering emigrating from the U.S. to Canada.

• Advanced Member

I'm considering moving to Toronto or Vancouver as a us citizen. How is Canada specifically in these areas for sunni Muslims. I'm in the deepest most islamaphobic area of the south and don't agree with some American politics and some of its actions toward Muslims. I've been personally physically attacked multiple times and want out. There is no Islamic community in my area at all, so at minimum I need to move out of town. I'm also considering Atlanta GA. because it's close to wear I am and Dearborn MI.. I want to go somewhere I can feel safe to start a new family. There is Islamaphobia everywhere but where would be best for a white American revert seeking a Muslim wife to start a family with and have a connection to the rest of the Islamic community.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, ShiaMan14 said:

Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles have large Muslim populations and very diverse.

But are they safe that's my main concern I don't feel safe in the us any more and far right is getting bigger.

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, Ishmail Ali As-Shukur said:

But are they safe that's my main concern I don't feel safe in the us any more and far right is getting bigger.

I haven't heard of anti-Muslim incidents in those cities but there could have been isolated incidents.

You can look up crime rates in those cities or all over the US. Canada is not without crime either.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Ishmail Ali As-Shukur said:

Why don’t you try and check Middle East? They are safe.

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Ishmail Ali As-Shukur said:

I don't speak arabic but I could learn. what country do you suggest?

Any Arabian gulf countries, you are Sunni after all so there will be no harm to you. Try and do some researches if u want.

• Advanced Member
10 minutes ago, Diaz said:

Any Arabian gulf countries, you are Sunni after all so there will be no harm to you. Try and do some researches if u want.

He is right.

In fact, you're a white convert. They will love you lol. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
On 9/29/2022 at 8:34 PM, Diaz said:

Salam respectfully it's any "Persian Gulf" countries .

• The title was changed to Considering emigrating from the U.S. to Canada.