In the Name of God بسم الله

Purify najis area

Rate this topic

Guest Moty

Guest Moty

Hello. If ayn el najasa dropped on floor but you are not sure where exactly it dropped because you cannot see it, how much of the floor should I purify or do I even need to purify it if I don’t see it? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
On 9/14/2022 at 10:24 PM, Guest Moty said:

Hello. If ayn el najasa dropped on floor but you are not sure where exactly it dropped because you cannot see it, how much of the floor should I purify or do I even need to purify it if I don’t see it? 

You'll need to mop/wash the whole floor in this case. 

• Advanced Member

whatever area you think may have been touched by the ayn najasa needs to be washed. Don't mop the floor, that won't get rid of najasa. after getting rid of the ayn najasa, You can either use a hose connected to a tap and wash the floor with that and it will become tahir, or you could pour water with a glass onto the najis area, and then use a cloth or something else to absorb the water so that the area becomes tahir, and if the floor is carpet apply pressure when putting the cloth so that the water comes out. 

How to remove Najasah from a carpet - YouTube

https://www.al-islam.org/node/124304