In the Name of God بسم الله

I have embraced Islam but i have questions

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Asalam o Alaikum brothers

As a few days ago I posted on this platforms about some of my questions and the reason i had left Islam

Luckily i have embraced it back but thing's aren't the way they are suppose to be i have started praying but some more questions have raised in my head 

For the last 7 days I have been studying doing research and i did find out that after all i was wrong!

But while my research I don't know why i was looking if there are any evidences of Adams Existence like the biggest evidence of Ibrahim AS existence is the Kaa'ba 

While i was doing my hunting for answers i found something that shocked me A moulana saying Adam came only 7000 years ago i was like how is this possible? Anyways i did find various articles according to which he is dated before 10000 years atleast

Now while i was doing research i found that a Temple worlds oldest religious temple exists in turkey which is 12000 years old 

So how will we date Adam AS and why aren't their any solid evidences of other Islamic prophet's except for Muhammad SAWW and Ibrahim AS 

Shukria for your help last Time

I have reverted to Islam some of theae questions took birth in me recently 

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Syed_Mujeeb12 said:

As a few days ago I posted on this platforms about some of my questions and the reason i had left Islam

Luckily i have embraced it back but thing's aren't the way they are suppose to be i have started praying but some more questions have raised in my head 

For the last 7 days I have been studying doing research and i did find out that after all i was wrong!

Walaikom assalam

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) grant you ease in your trial.

But while my research I don't know why i was looking if there are any evidences of Adams Existence like the biggest evidence of Ibrahim AS existence is the Kaa'ba

I mean...we exist, and our fathers exist, and our grandfathers exist, and our great grandfathers exist...which means that there had to be one man and woman from whom we all came from. We are the biggest evidence of Prophet Adam's (عليه السلام) existence.

While i was doing my hunting for answers i found something that shocked me A moulana saying Adam came only 7000 years ago i was like how is this possible? Anyways i did find various articles according to which he is dated before 10000 years atleast

Yeah I once heard Sayed Mohammed Baqer Al-Qazwini saying that Prophet Adam (عليه السلام) lived 10-15,000 years ago. 

Now while i was doing research i found that a Temple worlds oldest religious temple exists in turkey which is 12000 years old

If we take the opinion that Prophet Adam (عليه السلام) lived 15,000 years ago, there's no problem here.

So how will we date Adam AS

If you want to learn more about the history and the dating of the Prophet Adam, you should watch this video:

and why aren't their any solid evidences of other Islamic prophet's except for Muhammad SAWW and Ibrahim AS 

We don't need evidences of other prophets because the holy Quran mentions them.

Once we believe in Allah, we know that all of His words are true. This also means that if He mentions prophets in the Quran, then the prophet most definitely existed.

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) bless you and your family and grant you Jannat al-Firdaus.

• Basic Members
1 hour ago, -Rejector- said:

Walaikom assalam

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) grant you ease in your trial.

I mean...we exist, and our fathers exist, and our grandfathers exist, and our great grandfathers exist...which means that there had to be one man and woman from whom we all came from. We are the biggest evidence of Prophet Adam's (عليه السلام) existence.

Yeah I once heard Sayed Mohammed Baqer Al-Qazwini saying that Prophet Adam (عليه السلام) lived 10-15,000 years ago. 

If we take the opinion that Prophet Adam (عليه السلام) lived 15,000 years ago, there's no problem here.

If you want to learn more about the history and the dating of the Prophet Adam, you should watch this video:

We don't need evidences of other prophets because the holy Quran mentions them.

Once we believe in Allah, we know that all of His words are true. This also means that if He mentions prophets in the Quran, then the prophet most definitely existed.

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) bless you and your family and grant you Jannat al-Firdaus.

Thank you for your response i have embraced shia islam but i am getting alot of thoughts I hope I'll get answered thank you

13 hours ago, Syed_Mujeeb12 said:

the biggest evidence of Ibrahim AS existence is the Kaa'ba 

I think you need to further refine your search. There is a verse in Quran:

إِنَّ أَوَّلَ بَيْتٍ وُضِعَ لِلنَّاسِ لَلَّذِي بِبَكَّةَ مُبَارَكًا وَهُدًى لِلْعَالَمِينَ

3:96) Most surely the first house appointed for men is the one at Bekka, blessed and a guidance for the nations.

There are different reports as to who established/build this first house i.e., Ka'ba?

Was it Adam (عليه السلام), was it Ibrahim (عليه السلام) and were they angels? 

Lastly, you embraced Islam because you believe in the existence of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). You must have pronounced "La ilaha ilAllah". What evidence you have to justify yourself that there exist a God? 

And why you want evidences for the existence of Adam (عليه السلام), Nuh (عليه السلام), Ibrahim (عليه السلام), Mosa (عليه السلام), Jesus (عليه السلام) etc? While you see their existence in earlier scriptures like Torah & Bible. 

• Advanced Member
15 hours ago, Syed_Mujeeb12 said:

So how will we date Adam AS and why aren't their any solid evidences of other Islamic prophet's except for Muhammad SAWW and Ibrahim AS 

I would like to tell you that there is no way that one can tell when precisely Prophet Adam (عليه السلام) came in this world. The proof of some of Prophets are the nations that live with their names such as Jews, Christians, Zoroastrians. Other prophets names were forgotten by the nations when the religion was updated by a new prophet. However, graves of 70,000 prophets can be found in Wadi-e-Salam.

Edited by Borntowitnesstruth

• Basic Members
2 hours ago, Cool said:

I think you need to further refine your search. There is a verse in Quran:

إِنَّ أَوَّلَ بَيْتٍ وُضِعَ لِلنَّاسِ لَلَّذِي بِبَكَّةَ مُبَارَكًا وَهُدًى لِلْعَالَمِينَ

3:96) Most surely the first house appointed for men is the one at Bekka, blessed and a guidance for the nations.

There are different reports as to who established/build this first house i.e., Ka'ba?

Was it Adam (عليه السلام), was it Ibrahim (عليه السلام) and were they angels? 

Lastly, you embraced Islam because you believe in the existence of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). You must have pronounced "La ilaha ilAllah". What evidence you have to justify yourself that there exist a God? 

And why you want evidences for the existence of Adam (عليه السلام), Nuh (عليه السلام), Ibrahim (عليه السلام), Mosa (عليه السلام), Jesus (عليه السلام) etc? While you see their existence in earlier scriptures like Torah & Bible. 

I do know they existed my question is why aren't there graves available like Prophet Muhammads

• Basic Members
44 minutes ago, Borntowitnesstruth said:

I would like to tell you that there is no way that one can tell when precisely Prophet Adam (عليه السلام) came in this world. The proof of some of Prophets are the nations that live with their names such as Jews, Christians, Zoroastrians. Other prophets names were forgotten by the nations when the religion was updated by a new prophet. However, graves of 70,000 prophets can be found in Wadi-e-Salam.

Shukria... So these are their real graves

• Moderators
On 9/7/2022 at 10:38 AM, Syed_Mujeeb12 said:

Salam. The exact date and time Prophet Adam((عليه السلام)) came to earth is not known. We know it is approx 10 - 15,000 years ago. Some people will say that this is problematic because we have human remains, at least bones and sometimes whole skeletons that look like ours that date to millions of years ago. According to our hadith, there is a simple explanation for this. There were other forms of creation on earth before us who were like us in some ways (they walked upright, used tools, etc) but they were not human beings like us. They were a different form of creation.

These are sometimes called 'Nisnas' and there are other names for them in hadith. Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) destroyed them because of their sins (as it says in the Quran), and brought a people 'who were of the same kind'(Holy Quran 4:133). Then He(s.w.a) created Prophet Adam((عليه السلام)) as the first human being who was like us, approx 10 to 15,000 years ago. I haven't seen hadiths about the exact time so it could be slightly before that, but we know that the last Ice Age ended approx 11,700 years ago, so that could be the logical transition from pre modern human like creatures to us. Before the last transition, there were 'human like' creatures on earth like the Cro Magnon (i.e. cave men) and Neandertals. For example, we know that the Neandertals were approx like us, but had different brain and skull sizes than we do. They live from approx 430,000 years ago and suddenly disappeared approx 40,000 years ago. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal, which logically agrees with the verse from the Quran that I just cited.

So Prophet Adam((عليه السلام)) appearance was after the disappearance of the Neadertal, and was approx 15,000 years ago, which also agrees with the scientific research done on early humans and human like species that existed thru examining the fossil record. 

• Basic Members
7 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

Salam. The exact date and time Prophet Adam((عليه السلام)) came to earth is not known. We know it is approx 10 - 15,000 years ago. Some people will say that this is problematic because we have human remains, at least bones and sometimes whole skeletons that look like ours that date to millions of years ago. According to our hadith, there is a simple explanation for this. There were other forms of creation on earth before us who were like us in some ways (they walked upright, used tools, etc) but they were not human beings like us. They were a different form of creation.

These are sometimes called 'Nisnas' and there are other names for them in hadith. Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) destroyed them because of their sins (as it says in the Quran), and brought a people 'who were of the same kind'(Holy Quran 4:133). Then He(s.w.a) created Prophet Adam((عليه السلام)) as the first human being who was like us, approx 10 to 15,000 years ago. I haven't seen hadiths about the exact time so it could be slightly before that, but we know that the last Ice Age ended approx 11,700 years ago, so that could be the logical transition from pre modern human like creatures to us. Before the last transition, there were 'human like' creatures on earth like the Cro Magnon (i.e. cave men) and Neandertals. For example, we know that the Neandertals were approx like us, but had different brain and skull sizes than we do. They live from approx 430,000 years ago and suddenly disappeared approx 40,000 years ago. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal, which logically agrees with the verse from the Quran that I just cited.

So Prophet Adam((عليه السلام)) appearance was after the disappearance of the Neadertal, and was approx 15,000 years ago, which also agrees with the scientific research done on early humans and human like species that existed thru examining the fossil record. 

Perfectly explained thank you 

I am getting extreme bad thoughts about Islam and Allah i hope its because i am.new

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, Syed_Mujeeb12 said:

Perfectly explained thank you 

I am getting extreme bad thoughts about Islam and Allah i hope its because i am.new

Salaam,

It's normal to have a lot of questions about something you're about to dive in and devote your entire life and existence to.

The important thing is that you keep searching for your answers. Each correct answer you get will make you more firm in your path and if you ever come across a question you are unable to get answers to, come here and post it and I'm sure the brothers and sisters here that have email addresses to sheikhs that accept inquiries will help you..or download the app "Ask Those Who Know" app and you can choose from about 15 different sheikhs you can send your question to. If someone don't answer it sufficiently, send it to someone else.

The important thing is that you continue to seek knowledge and don't give up!

• Advanced Member
On 9/8/2022 at 12:27 PM, Syed_Mujeeb12 said:

I do know they existed my question is why aren't there graves available like Prophet Muhammads

Salam

Shia viewpoint 

What is the proof for Prophet Adam and Nuh ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) being buried in Najaf?
question
How can we find out whether or not Prophet Adam and Nuh ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) are buried in Najaf?
Concise answer

The main reasoning that proves the burial of Prophet Adam and Nuh ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) in Najaf are the many hadith that disclose this fact.

Detailed Answer

2- Imam Sadiq (عليه السلام) said: “Kufa is a garden of the gardens of paradise. The graves of Prophets Nuh, Ibrahim, and 370 other prophets is there, and Imam Ali’s (عليه السلام) grave is located there.”[2]

https://www.islamquest.net/en/archive/fa8499

Sunni viewpoint

Burial place
Muslims believe that Abraham was buried, along with his wife Sarah, at the Cave of the Patriarchs in the Old City of Hebron, the West Bank. Known to Muslims as the Sanctuary of Abraham it is also thought to be the burial site of his son Isaac, his wife Rebecca, their son Jacob, and his wife Leah.

Abraham in Islam - Wikipediahttps://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Abraham_in_Islam
https://www.islamiclandmarks.com/palestine-other/maqam-of-prophet-ebrahim-as

• Advanced Member

I had another question 

In quran Allah says he created/built his throne above water 

Well does this mean water was created first means before everything

In that case was our universe also created out of water?

What does throne above water mean 

It is not stated in Quran but a hadith and I think one should confirm whether it is authentic or not. And, if it is authentic, the word "Throne" might have been used as Symbol of religion and water as source of life. Thus, it could mean that Allah (عزّ وجلّ) deen is protected through its trusted creation. Allah knows best.

• Basic Members
41 minutes ago, Borntowitnesstruth said:

It is not stated in Quran but a hadith and I think one should confirm whether it is authentic or not. And, if it is authentic, the word "Throne" might have been used as Symbol of religion and water as source of life. Thus, it could mean that Allah (عزّ وجلّ) deen is protected through its trusted creation. Allah knows best.

I actually heard an aalim say 

That after 6 days of creation in Quran Allah says and I've my Throne above water

7 hours ago, Syed_Mujeeb12 said:

In quran Allah says he created/built his throne above water 

No this is not correct. What has been mentioned in Quran, is this:

وَهُوَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ وَكَانَ عَرْشُهُ عَلَى الْمَاءِ لِيَبْلُوَكُمْ أَيُّكُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا ۗ 

11:7] And He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six periods-- and His dominion (extends) on the water-- that He might manifest to you, which of you is best in action

و كان عرشه على الماء does not mean that the throne is "created or built" above water. 

Let me take you to the verse of chapter Mulk, which says:

الَّذِي خَلَقَ الْمَوْتَ وَالْحَيَاةَ لِيَبْلُوَكُمْ أَيُّكُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا ۚ 

67:2] Who created death and life that He may try you-- which of you is best in deeds

See ليبلوكم ايكم احسن عملا is common in both the verses. So Arsh(throne) & Ma'a (water) might have something to do with the creation of life & death. 

Another verse further clears this point:

وَجَعَلْنَا مِنَ الْمَاء كُلَّ شَيْءٍ حَيٍّ أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ

21:30) and We have made of water everything living, will they not then believe?

So Arsh possibly means "qudrat" of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) which extends on water (al-ma'a), of which He has made everything living, so that He may test us which of us is best in deeds. 

I hope this may help you understand the fact how some verses of Quran interprets & explains some of its verses.

Wassalam!!

• Basic Members
8 minutes ago, Cool said:

No this is not correct. What has been mentioned in Quran, is this:

وَهُوَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ وَكَانَ عَرْشُهُ عَلَى الْمَاءِ لِيَبْلُوَكُمْ أَيُّكُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا ۗ 

11:7] And He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six periods-- and His dominion (extends) on the water-- that He might manifest to you, which of you is best in action

و كان عرشه على الماء does not mean that the throne is "created or built" above water. 

Let me take you to the verse of chapter Mulk, which says:

الَّذِي خَلَقَ الْمَوْتَ وَالْحَيَاةَ لِيَبْلُوَكُمْ أَيُّكُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا ۚ 

67:2] Who created death and life that He may try you-- which of you is best in deeds

See ليبلوكم ايكم احسن عملا is common in both the verses. So Arsh(throne) & Ma'a (water) might have something to do with the creation of life & death. 

Another verse further clears this point:

وَجَعَلْنَا مِنَ الْمَاء كُلَّ شَيْءٍ حَيٍّ أَفَلَا يُؤْمِنُونَ

21:30) and We have made of water everything living, will they not then believe?

So Arsh possibly means "qudrat" of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) which extends on water (al-ma'a), of which He has made everything living, so that He may test us which of us is best in deeds. 

I hope this may help you understand the fact how some verses of Quran interprets & explains some of its verses.

Wassalam!!

I can't thank you enough for this brother thank you soo much

• Advanced Member
15 hours ago, GreenTree said:

Embracing one day, losing it all another day. You need to calm down. You will find many confusions in islam. But you have to hold on to it. Good luck dear!

I would disagree with that brother, there is no confusion in Islam. The only thing which is problematic is a person's own confusion.