Jump to content
In the Name of God بسم الله

Exposing British Shiism - Islamic Pulse

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Moderators

I don't know if there was another thread made about this, but this video just came out yesterday. Here is my take on it. 

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) bless the brothers and sisters at Islamic Pulse. They do a good job in making us aware and bringing us up to date on current events. 

While I don't disagree with alot of the information presented, it is valuable information for those wishing to understand the 'British Shiism' vs. 'Shia who live in Britain Issue', I disagree with the tone and the title. 

First, the title is 'The Crimes of Nakshawani', which is a misleading title, because from what I heard, he didn't commit any crimes. He has a difference of opinion with the brothers at Islamic pulse and others over the issue of WF (Wilayat Al Faqih). That isn't a crime. lol. 

The problem with these videos is that they have a tone similar to a sports commentary, my team (Khameni) vs. your team. Sayyid Ammar doesn't do Taqleed to the Shirazis, as he has stated publically on more than one occasion that he does Taqleed to Sayyid Sistani(may Allah give him long life). In Islam, there are no 'teams'. There is only Haqq. Haqq is connected to Adl (Justice and Truth). 

The only issue I have with certain members of the Shia community who happen to live in Britain, like those who I won't mention their names but everyone knows who I am talking about is the following. 

There is a well known hadith, accepted by Sunni and Shia that Prophet Muhammad(p.b.u.h) said 'Those who wake up in the morning and are not concerned with the problems and issues of their fellow Muslims is not a Muslim'. These individuals know that when they curse the three + wives and do create other spectacles on their media channels, this leads directly to the death and injuries of their fellow Muslims, and particularly their fellow Shia. Because they know this, and they do it anyway, means they are not concerned with the problems and conditions of their fellow Muslims. So this hadith is describing them. Anyone who does those actions is in this category. Anyone who doesn't do this is not in this Category. 

It is unfair and a mischaracterization to put Sayyid Ammar in the same category as those who do this, because he doesn't do this. Yes, maybe he hasn't been strong enough in condemning these actions, but this is not a crime. It is an oversight (because we have to give 70 excuses for our Muslim brothers). So I would say to the brothers that MashahAllah, keep doing the videos, you are doing a good service for the followers of Ahl Al Bayt((عليه السلام)), but be careful not to condemn someone for being sectarian, then do some actions that seem to be sectarian also. We should strive for unity, at least amoung us Shia. Sayyid Ammar is also doing a great service for the community, May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) continue to give him the Taufiq. These sorts of 'spats' are unfortunate.  

Also I would say that it is not fair to disparage Imam Hussein T.V. OK, it might be 'owned' by the Shirazis. I don't know actually if it is or not. Even if it is, they do alot of good programs which benefit the brothers and sisters and they are also doing a great service to the community. I've donated to them, and I will continue to do that as long as they keep doing good programs that benefit the community. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) bless the brothers and sisters their who are working to spread the messages of Aba Abdillah((عليه السلام)). 

 

Where I strongly agreed with the Brothers at Islamic Pulse and strongly disagreed with Sayyid Ammar is on the point they were making in the video from about minute 45 to minute 46. Sayyid Ammar said in his speech that 'During the time of Ghayba there is noone that is 100% right' referring to the brothers who believe in WF as taught by Imam Khomeni(رضي الله عنه) and Imam Khameni(ha). Although this is technically correct, because Imam Khomeni was no Masoom, it is misleading and I think wrong to say this. It implies that unless someone is Masoom, they have no right to issue fatwa for all the Muslims or to run a government in the modern world. This is wrong and it is well known in our hadith that we have to stand up for Haqq and disassociate ourselves from Batil, whether that is in our home, our community, our country, or the world. Anyone who stands up to oppose the Tagut and establish Haqq and they are Adl(Just) and have Ilm(knowledge), we should support them. The whole 'unless you are masoom...' argument to me seems to be a convenient copout and not inline with the teaching of Ahl Al Bayt((عليه السلام)) as I understand them. 

Edited by Abu Hadi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

Salam alaikom

Subhanallah, I actually agree 100% with you.

I don't really have a problem with the video, except that I don't think that Sayed Ammar should be included with those thugs over at the Rafida Plus channel. Sayed Ammar is much more mature, and much more pro-unity. 

The video was incredibly persuasive. Before I saw it, I had very negative opinions of Islamic Pulse, but the video changed my mind. Now, I'm subscribed, and I agree with pretty much all of their views. 

I disagree with Sayed Ammar about the issues regarding the Islamic Revolution of '79. Sayed Ammar said that before '79, the 'British Shi'a' weren't a problem, but when Ayatollah Khomeini's revolution was successful, that's when the problems started. What exactly is he implying here? The revolution was a turning point for Shi'ism in the world. Imagine if it didn't happen. Syria would be destroyed as Bashar would be dead. Lebanon would be in an even worse position than it is in already. Palestine wouldn't even exist. Perhaps even the shrines of Ahlulbayt (a) would be in danger.

But Imam Khomeini took a stand against the Great Satan, and, in doing so, established the equilibrium of Iran in the Middle-East region. Viva la Resistance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

I think the Sheikh from Islamic Pulse is a trouble maker. Honestly I think Sayed Ammar was defending himself from attacks and is trying to explain to the young Shia don't fall into this game of calling people mi6 or spies. Respect Sayed Khamenei and Sayed Sadiq Shirazi. Scholars have always had differences. This Islamic Pulse guy tried justifying WAF from the Quran by saying Talut (عليه السلام) was a non- masum appointed by a Prophet. I kept asking for proof and they deleted my comments. He thinks every Shia is against Iran if they follow the Sayed Khoei or Shirazi thought.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

I just want to back up my claim. The way he talks about Ayatollah Sistani here is disrespectful. I wish Sheikh Muzaffer wouldn't talk this way, or call people spies without proof. We all need to stick together and stop criticising other peoples marji's. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

It really irks me that Nakshawani speaks like a spineless middle manager when he addresses critics. It is never X or Y says this and it isn't true, it's almost always "there are certain people in the shia community.."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
Posted (edited)

You can say what you want Br., but I think despite all the issues, Sayyid Ammar is a net positive for the English speaking Shia communities in US / UK / Canada / Australia

The main reason is probably something you are not aware of (but maybe you are). Being in the Revert community, I watch quite a few video made by new reverts to Islam and specifically to path of Ahl Al Bayt((عليه السلام)). Most of them (I am being 100% honest here) bring up Sayyid Ammar and his video as one of the things that got them interested in Islam and school of Ahl Al Bayt((عليه السلام)). So that is a huge plus for him, in my mind. This is something noone here has accomplished. It would take an awful lot of mistakes (and I admit he has made some, jus like we all have) for me to lose respect for him, given that. 

 

Edited by Abu Hadi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
12 hours ago, Brahim said:

I just want to back up my claim. The way he talks about Ayatollah Sistani here is disrespectful. I wish Sheikh Muzaffer wouldn't talk this way, or call people spies without proof. We all need to stick together and stop criticising other peoples marji's. 

Didn't seem disrespectful to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
10 hours ago, -Rejector- said:

Didn't seem disrespectful to me.

Likewise. I do think it is possible what brother Muzaffer says about the group surrounding Ayatollah Sistani. My only gripe after watching this video is that it's made me even more confused on exactly who I should be following. Especially since I know brother Muzaffer is pro-Iran and wouldn't criticise the leadership

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
21 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

You can say what you want Br., but I think despite all the issues, Sayyid Ammar is a net positive for the English speaking Shia communities in US / UK / Canada / Australia

Before 2019 I would have agreed with you, but it is clear he has become increasingly sectarian, and this isn't even a topic of debate. Just compare Nakshawani of 2015 and 2016 to him these days. 

...and his "apology" following this latest debacle was a disgrace and wasn't even an apology, he was basically just saying "I'm sorry I offended you.." rather than "I'm sorry I misrepresented a Marja". 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

Yeah, I find it disrespectful to the people of Iraq and Sayed Sistani. He made him sound like he is not his own man. Who is he to publicly gossip about the Sayed, and to claim funds are being mismanaged, then use him when it benefits him in his Biskit videos? I don't blame Sayed Ammar for giving a speech about Shia vs Shia hostilities because people get  labeled a Shirazi or an agent for any little thing. it's just like Wahabbis doing takfir on regular Sunnis. labeling or judging their Shia bro or sis without proof is harram.

Muzzaffer once made a video called "Wilayatul Faqih is Politics Part of Islam?" While trying to explain WAF and non Masum'a having Allah's (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) authority, he said Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) gave Talut (عليه السلام) authority who was just a man.

So in other words this guy changed our beliefs to justify his own view of WAF. This guy is  propaganda. He plays the same background music in all his videos where he accuses Nakahawani and others of being agents with no proof. He's just as guilty as the people he accuses of causing problems. Sayed Ammar apologized and is always explaining what new accusation against him is being made.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
12 hours ago, Brahim said:

Muzzaffer once made a video called "Wilayatul Faqih is Politics Part of Islam?" While trying to explain WAF and non Masum'a having Allah's (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) authority, he said Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) gave Talut (عليه السلام) authority who was just a man.

This will only contradict our beliefs. Because humans can not choose something that it becomes God chosen authority. Only Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) can choose this. For Talut (عليه السلام), he was God chosen king, because it was the Prophet (عليه السلام) whose choose him trough God commandment. 

As his saying about Sistani, that is what we call speculation. There is no concrete proof to support his statement. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

My whole point is Muzzaffer is no hero for exposing Sayed Ammar or "British Shiism." I posted that video to show how he made accusations about Sayed Sistani and made him sound like he's being led around like a puppet and is not his own man. That's my Marja'. What if somebody with a voice started talking that way about Sayed Khamenei?

Calling every Shia you disagree with a Shirazi is just a smear tactic to discredit people. He always puts Sayed Sadiq Shirazi and his 1 son pictures up in his videos and claims they're spies. Sayed Sadiq Shirazi's son got sentenced 120 years for protesting or criticizing the government. That's not being a spy. That's two very different things.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
12 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

This will only contradict our beliefs. Because humans can not choose something that it becomes God chosen authority. Only Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) can choose this. For Talut (عليه السلام), he was God chosen king, because it was the Prophet (عليه السلام) whose choose him trough God commandment. 

As his saying about Sistani, that is what we call speculation. There is no concrete proof to support his statement. 

Yeah I agree, except I believe Talut (عليه السلام) was a masum. I don't believe the wali-al-faqih was chosen by God. Comparisons like this shouldn't be made to justify a non- masum having the same authority as the Imam (عليه السلام).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Here Nakshawani,says that Hezbollah 'perceives Israel as a supposed threat along its border (paraphrase)' (in other words, Zionist theft of Sheba Farms and other portions of south Lebanon is merely a figment of the Hizb's imagination) and that the original Shi’a worldview on Ashura was always “cry, beat the chest, and self-flagellation [Tatbir]” and that Hezbollah‘s and M. H. Fadlallah's galvanization of youth is somehow paradoxical and not in line with the teachings of Ashura.  

 

Edited by Eddie Mecca
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

^^^Nice hand gestures there...two guys sitting side-by-side with the same hand gesture? That's a natural and normal coincidence I'm sure right?

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

Salamu Alykum.

When it comes to this "British Shiism", I don't think it's a good take from either side. I think this thing of giving modern day Shia Muslim figures the "MI6/CIA or he is a western spy" stamp is not good at all. If you think that disunity is happening in the Ummah, you don't respond by causing more disunity. The disunity in this case is caused by attacking a well respected Marja such as Sayyid Sadiq al-Shirazi (حفظه الله). I, in no means follow Sayyid Sadiq (I am actually a firm follower of Wilayat al-Faqih and Sayyid Ali Khamenei), but I do acknowledge that thousands of our Shia brothers and sisters follow him.

As for Sayyid Ammar, he may have some iffy views and he may have said some iffy things, by I still wouldn't take him out of the fold of Shiism and call him a spy for the British government. Like you really have to be joking when you say he is a spy right? I wonder how an MI6 agent for the British government can get a selfie with Iran's [former] president.

Allah bless you all, wasalam.

image.png.a0b9d6e854846ed96f2860e247694b8a.png

Edited by Ansar Shiat Ali
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Administrators
9 minutes ago, Ansar Shiat Ali said:

Salamu Alykum.

When it comes to this "British Shiism", I don't think it's a good take from either side. I think this thing of giving modern day Shia Muslim figures the "MI6/CIA or he is a western spy" stamp is not good at all. If you think that disunity is happening in the Ummah, you don't respond by causing more disunity. The disunity in this case is caused by attacking a well respected Marja such as Sayyid Sadiq al-Shirazi (حفظه الله). I, in no means follow Sayyid Sadiq (I am actually a firm follower of Wilayat al-Faqih and Sayyid Ali Khamenei), but I do acknowledge that thousands of our Shia brothers and sisters follow him.

As for Sayyid Ammar, he may have some iffy views and he may have said some iffy things, by I still wouldn't take him out of the fold of Shiism and call him a spy for the British government. Like you really have to be joking when you say he is a spy right? I wonder how an MI6 agent for the British government can get a selfie with Iran's [former] president.

Allah bless you all, wasalam.

image.png.a0b9d6e854846ed96f2860e247694b8a.png

Well, the former Iranian president was trained in UK, so wouldn't surprise me. We are just waiting for him to get put infront of a judge.......problem is that he has powerful friends. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, root said:

Well, the former Iranian president was trained in UK, so wouldn't surprise me. We are just waiting for him to get put infront of a judge.......problem is that he has powerful friends. 

In the case of what we are unsure of, Allah knows best.

Allah bless you. Wasalam

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Ansar Shiat Ali said:

(I am actually a firm follower of Wilayat al-Faqih and Sayyid Ali Khamenei)

It was actually Imam Khamenei who used the term 'British Shi'ism'... if you're against using the term, you're against him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
6 hours ago, Ansar Shiat Ali said:

(I am actually a firm follower of Wilayat al-Faqih and Sayyid Ali Khamenei)

 

30 minutes ago, -Rejector- said:

It was actually Imam Khamenei who used the term 'British Shi'ism'... if you're against using the term, you're against him.

 

Leader: Shia supported by British gov. are not even Muslims

Quote

We do not believe in the kind of Shia which is supported by London.

https://english.khamenei.ir/news/5504/You-will-see-the-day-that-you-will-be-conducting-public-prayers

Quote

When you bear witness to certain radio and television channels, among the Islamic world, that are launched with the purpose to insult the great personalities of other denominations--under the title of Shi'a Islam--it becomes clear that Britain's Treasury finances them. This is British made Shi'a!

https://english.khamenei.ir/news/4167/Provoking-the-Feelings-of-Sunnis-is-a-Plot-Funded-by-the-English

Quote

The American Sunni and British Shi'ism, that turn Muslims against one another, are two blades of the same scissors. They [British Shi'a and American Sunni] are trying to pit Muslims against one another. This is the message that the willpower of discord – which is a satanic willpower – conveys... Since long ago, the English policy has been described as “divide and rule.” “Farraq and tasod” which means “divide and conquer.”

https://english.khamenei.ir/news/4455/Discord-is-enemy-s-tool-to-dominate-Muslim-nations-Ayatollah

Quote

We do not approve of the brand of Shi'ism whose headquarters are in London [audience chant "Allahu Akbar"] because it is not the kind of Shia that the Holy Prophet's household (greetings be upon them) promoted. The brand of Shi'ism that is based on creating discord and on clearing the road for the presence of Islam's enemies is not real Shia Islam, rather it is deviation.

http://english.khamenei.ir/news/2109/Leader-s-speech-to-members-of-Ahlul-Bayt-World-Assembly-and-Islamic

https://english.khamenei.ir/news/5528/Shia-supported-by-British-gov-are-not-even-Muslims

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

Regarding the positioning of the hands in the photo with Nakshawani and Tawhidi...one may argue that 1.) it's sheer coincidence...the two of them happened to interlace their fingers at the same time and in an exact identical manner by mere chance...my response would be: 1.) that the possibility of that happening would be extremely slim...next to zero probability of that happening...2.) a more reasonable response would be that the two obviously decided to 'pose' for the camera but 2a.) the gesture carries no ulterior or hidden meaning or 2b.) that they were unaware of the significance of the gesture...my counter-argument would be: 2.) & 2a.) & 2b.) okay, fair enough...I can concede that they jointly decided to model for a photo and assume a dignified yet leisurely pose for the camera...but take thirty seconds and really look at the photo...study it for a bit...now notice the positioning of the thumbs in particular...the palms are turned in an inward manner in order to highlight the tips of both thumbs touching one another...this is done for the sake of the onlooker...also, the thumbs are slightly raised (both Nakshawani and Tawhidi)…this isn't a relaxed or natural or nonchalant pose...it's done consciously and with purpose and intent...now compare it to the image showing examples of Illuminati/Freemason hand gestures (especially the one on the lower left-hand side)…now try an experiment at home...interlace your fingers...where do the thumbs naturally lay/land? Initially it's hard for us to detect the signs or recognize the importance of posturing or gesturing...read a book or two or three on the subject of secret societies and soon you'll begin to understand the language of the initiate and the significance of symbolism, colors, shapes, handshakes, rituals, oaths and other signs of recognition 

Edited by Eddie Mecca
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

I just don't get Sayed Ammar.

He used to be sensible about these things; he would speak out against fools like Habib. He would speak about takiyya and how we need to be respectful in public. He would even quote Imam Khomeini from time to time. But now, it seems like he's forgotten what he was preaching. His done a full 180 when it comes to takiyya and respect. But this isn't what I have a problem with.

So say Nakshawani is a Shirazi agent funded by the CIA and MI6... or even if he just enjoys creating disunity in the ummah... why does he lie about it? If he follows Shirazi, (which he obviously does; he claims to follow Ayatollah al-Sistani (ha), but Sistani constantly calls for unity, while all Nakshawani does is create discord, which suits Shirazi's rulings more than Sistani's), he should just come out and be a man about it. No need to lie and try to deceive us all. 

I feel like if he were to publicise his 'allegiance', if you will, to Sadeq Shirazi, laymen shia like us would see a very clear difference between the sectarian scholars and the pro-unity scholars. But because Nakshawani is a sectarian scholar posing as a pro-unity scholar, it's not quite black and white.

#showerthoughts :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Eddie Mecca said:

Regarding the positioning of the hands in the photo with Nakshawani and Tawhidi...one may argue that 1.) it's sheer coincidence...the two of them happened to interlace their fingers at the same time and in an exact identical manner by mere chance...my response would be: 1.) that the possibility of that happening would be extremely slim...next to zero probability of that happening...2.) a more reasonable response would be that the two obviously decided to 'pose' for the camera but 2a.) the gesture carries no ulterior or hidden meaning or 2b.) that they were unaware of the significance of the gesture...my counter-argument would be: 2.) & 2a.) & 2b.) okay, fair enough...I can concede that they jointly decided to model for a photo and assume a dignified yet leisurely pose for the camera...but take thirty seconds and really look at the photo...study it for a bit...now notice the positioning of the thumbs in particular...the palms are turned in an inward manner in order to highlight the tips of both thumbs touching one another...this is done for the sake of the onlooker...also, the thumbs are slightly raised (both Nakshawani and Tawhidi)…this isn't a relaxed or natural or nonchalant pose...it's done consciously and with purpose and intent...now compare it to the image showing examples of Illuminati/Freemason hand gestures (especially the one on the lower left-hand side)…now try an experiment at home...interlace your fingers...where do the thumbs naturally lay/land? Initially it's hard for us to detect the signs or recognize the importance of posturing or gesturing...read a book or two or three on the subject of secret societies and soon you'll begin to understand the language of the initiate and the significance of symbolism, colors, shapes, handshakes, rituals, oaths and other signs of recognition 

I would still say this is merely speculation and I wouldn't at all take it as proof that would insinuate Nakshawani to be a sympathiser of masonic societies. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...