In the Name of God بسم الله

Searching for a website about shia and sunnis.

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Last month, I came on Shiachat across a link to a website that explains the difference between shia and sunni. However, I purchased a new laptop, and I can't remember the name of the website. Overall, the website is like a table of content, and when you click on a section the content appears. What I remember from the introduction is that the author dedicates this website to his children and wife and indicates that, as he is human, he is fallible and prone to mistakes. I am looking for someone who hopefully came across this website and remembers it and can give the name. If not, any useful resources will be appreciated. 

Al Salam. 

• Veteran Member
2 hours ago, followerofpurity said:

Last month, I came on Shiachat across a link to a website that explains the difference between shia and sunni. However, I purchased a new laptop, and I can't remember the name of the website. Overall, the website is like a table of content, and when you click on a section the content appears. What I remember from the introduction is that the author dedicates this website to his children and wife and indicates that, as he is human, he is fallible and prone to mistakes. I am looking for someone who hopefully came across this website and remembers it and can give the name. If not, any useful resources will be appreciated. 

Al Salam. 

I do not exactly know that you are looking for, but the following website may be helpful to derive information about Sunni and Shia matters and differences etc.

Explore Shi'a & Sunni | Al-Islam.org

Unity between Shi'a & Sunni | Al-Islam.org

Sunni & Shi’a | Al-Islam.org

https://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia/outline-differences-between-shiite-and-sunni-schools-thought

wasalam

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
On 8/13/2022 at 11:26 AM, followerofpurity said:

Al Salam. 

Salam!! I believe you are talking about this site.

Al-Hadi.us

Edited by Ethics