In the Name of God بسم الله

Where is Nader Zaveri?

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member
13 hours ago, Qa'im said:

I’m wondering where his brother @zzaverihas gone. He was speaking about the end times earlier this year, but he seems to have vanished

He stated that it was this was his last post (see attached post). Perhaps it was the way that his message was received. 

This is my final post here on Shiachat.  I have done my wazifa (duty) in putting this out there into universe.  Because this knowledge has been a burden and I didn't want Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) to tell me on the day of Judgement.  "Zeshan you knew this was happening and you didn't warn your people.  You kept this knowledge to yourself and made preparation but failed to mention it to your ummah".  

• Advanced Member

If that other account is Nader’s brother, as Qaim is saying, I would tend to assume that Nader is busy with his family helping his brother. 

We should probably tactfully respect their privacy. 

• Advanced Member

I've read many of his articles. He is quite knowledgeable.

Do anyone know about his background? Wherefrom he is? Educational and academic background?

33 minutes ago, kadhim said:

If that other account is Nader’s brother, as Qaim is saying, I would tend to assume that Nader is busy with his family helping his brother. 

We should probably tactfully respect their privacy. 

3 hours ago, 313_Waiter said:

He stated that it was this was his last post (see attached post). Perhaps it was the way that his message was received. 

16 hours ago, Qa'im said:

I’m wondering where his brother @zzaverihas gone. He was speaking about the end times earlier this year, but he seems to have vanished.

• 2 months later...
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Nader Zaveri said:

Salam Brother,

I am here and well, AlHamdulillah. Life with marriage, kids, traveling, and career has been taking up most of my days now.

I'm never too far away, I can be reached fairly easily via Whatsapp or Discord, I’m on multiple Shia Discord groups. 

My advice to any youth 16-25, utilize these youth years wisely and gain as much knowledge from the right sources as possible. Once life hits you, like marriage, kids, job, etc., you will notice the limited time you’ll have to research and read about Islam. So be judicious on how you use these years, you may never get this amount of free time back. If I could go back, this is the advice I would give my younger self. Hindsight is always 20/20. 

Good to see your reply brother.

Tried to message you through shiachat. ShiaChat is not accepting message for you. Perhaps you're not reading your mailbox too.

How to find you on Discord? WhatsApp?

Edited by The Alchemist