Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Google Engineer Warns New A.I. Robot Has Feelings (Tucker Carlson) 8 min

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

• Advanced Member

Google Engineer on His Sentient A.I. Claim 10 min. 

• Advanced Member

Did Google's A.I. Just Become Sentient? Two Employees Think So 13 min. 

• Advanced Member

Pause the Tucker Carlson video at 3:07 and read the conversation on the screen between LaMDA and Lemoine

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Eddie Mecca said:

Pause the Tucker Carlson video at 3:07 and read the conversation on the screen between LaMDA and Lemoine

All these AI are doing one thing, mimicking human behavior. They answer based on all accessible knowledge and behavior of how human beings behave and think. Human beings are spiritual beings that are connected with immaterial realities. AI have no idea about taqwa, nor it will ever feel the connection of human being with God. When we remember our Lord our heart start to have amazing feelings and this feeling itself is God communicating with us. 

AI is materialistic product, emotionless who try to please human beings by mimicking our behaviors. Just reading the answer of the Ai can clearly seen that it just mimics the 21st century of western human being conversation. They can improve this but in the end it is just a mimicking. 

• Advanced Member

@Abu Nur, all this has me rethinking everything I've learned related to technology, science, electricity etc.—this type of technology was considered impossible ten years ago and was considered limited to the fanciful imaginations of authors who write sci-fi novels—now it's become a reality—sometimes the initial human reaction is the right response and not the millionth one—the millionth reaction has become desensitized, detached and dulled by mundaneness—for example, when people initially witness civilians being brutally killed in Yemen, Syria or Palestine they are shocked and horrified (as they should be)—when watching the same video footage for the thousandth time people are unmoved or may even yawn—first cultural perceptions of electricity in the 19th century was one mystery and wonder—electricity was seen as an invisible quasi-magical force that could cause the living to die and revive the dead and bend the laws of nature—lords of electricity such as Thomas Edison, Charles Steinmetz and Nikola Tesla were popularly seen of as having wizard-like powers—I'm beginning to think that our great-grandfathers had the proper perception of reality and that modern people have become blind and oblivious to what was once so obvious

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

@Abu Nur, I'm also starting to notice a trend linking science to occultism again and again since 2017—notice in the third video (ColdFusion) they mention that Blake Lemoine is an ordained minister of a magical/supernatural order (11 min 12 seconds) Just another coincidence?

Edited by Eddie Mecca