Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Lets boycott social media

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

I don't mean literally . I know its very hard in today's time. I mean lets mass flag posts and profiles that promote degeneracy on youtube and social medias and we need to spread the world. The social medias and youtube support the world zionist [edited] agenda. If we do this maybe we can open the eyes of others to show cruelty of the zionists. Because by doing this to the enemy . They will get angry and show their true colors. And the whole world may finally go agaisnt them. I can't count on other religious groups to do this as they are close minded when it comes to this zionist thing. So i can only count on muslims. We need to make a difference. If we don't start we never will. Also we should also mass flag all profiles we see . It doesn't matter their religious background. For example not only people from christian background commit degeneracy but I've seen muslims in the west as well(although a much smaller number do degeneracy compare to other religious groups) support lgbt on profiles. So lets mass flag all of them. We push away the [Edited] agenda and zionist

Edited by notme
Promoting religious hatred

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

I have no hope.  My only hope is in world war 3. I just want the end to come. Sick of this world seeing people living in a mansion while i can't get things i want and deserve. At least if everyone came together and fought back agaisnt [edited by moderator] propaganda i would be happier. But not even muslims are doing enough to destroy them

Edited by notme

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Dawid Das said:

I have no hope.  My only hope is in world war 3. I just want the end to come. Sick of this world seeing people living in a mansion while i can't get things i want and deserve. At least if everyone came together and fought back agaisnt [joury] propaganda i would be happier. But not even muslims are doing enough to destroy them

Look friend, I know things are hard right now but this is no way to live your life. 
I know nothing about you but I saw a few of your posts and they gave me the idea that something is off. 
If you would take any consul from me, lay off the internet for a while, try to get immersed in your life and contact family. When I first went off the grid my life improved
immensely. 

Guest Fahad

Salaam

It seems you may be addicted to social media and are at a point where you are fully aware of its harms.

I would suggest setting up content blockers on your electronic devices wheee you block websites that stuck your time and energy. It will be a trial and error process, but as long as you are diligent and invoke the AllMighty for help, you can get there.

Second, if you find yourself using your phone way too much, buy a timed safe so you can lock away your phone for extended periods of time.

Third, you must cultivate good habits to fill this time previously spent on social media. Go to the gym, learn a craft of a skill, go take walks in the park, read, spend time with family and friends, play a sport. 

Hope some of this helps. 

• Veteran Member

Salam,

Try to train ourselves (nafs)

1.  To have control on our senses.  We cannot control everything that we hear.  But, it doesn't mean we to listen to it.  Control on what information that enter to our thought process.

2. Create a powerful filters in ourselves.  The sea is salty.  But, fish that live in the sea are not salty.

Rasulullah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) lived among the Jahilliyah, people and there where he spread Islam (submission to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)).

Use the YouTube as tool to benefit us.  The same we use car, money... for goodness.  Don't fall into loss due to car, money,...

Allah, Muhammad wa aale Muhammad are powerful control /filters/ GPS that must exist the self (nafs) for us to pass through the darkness part of this world.

Wallahualam..

Guest Abdul

I only had fb when it first started then I deleted it. Never had other ones like Instagram, Twitter, snapchat etc, and never will. You can call me a dinosaur or whatever and tell me how am I living without it? People have lived before it launched without it fine. There is absolutely zero effort from me avoiding it, its natural and have learned to live without it. I hate it so it's easy for me to cancel it out of my life. 

• Veteran Member

:salam:

Subhan'Allah, we were discussing yesterday with my wife how social media is destroying some people's lives, and how doctors will probably be addressing new pathologies in the near future like depressive jealousy and other negativity issues. 

@Dawid Das

You are so right we should boycott SM in our daily life and mental. All you see up there is all fake. 

Guest Fahad

Cal Newport has written alot on this subject. His book Digital Minimalism outlines some guidelines in terms of how one can divest from social media websites & usage that is not essential to one's life.

Great read.