Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Detailed Biography of Prophet Muhammad(p.b.u.h) from Shia Perspective

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

On 6/14/2022 at 7:47 PM, Debate follower said:

This is just Ghulaat Shias belief, just as they believe that suras al-Nurain and al-Wilaya in favour of Ahlul Bayt were removed from the Qur’an.

Surah Nuraynr and Walayah in the reports of the Salafis (Wahhabis)
In the writings of the Salafis (Wahhabis), these two suras are widely used to accuse the Shiites of distorting the Qur'an.Iinitiator of this discourse is founder of them i.e. Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab  (in 1206AH)  He has written :

«. . . It is said that the Shiites at this time have been exposed  two Suras of the Qur'an which they think have been  hidden by 'Uthman ibn Affan. They have added these two suras to the end of the Qur'an. "One of them is Surah Nurayn and the other is Surah Wala [Walayah] '." (24)

, Mohebuddin Khatib (27), Dr. Musa Jarullah (28), Dr. Nasser Ali Al-Qafari (29), Mohammad Malullah (30), Ehsan Elahi Zahir (31), Dr. Ahmad Mohammad Jali (32) and. . . There are others who are insisting on this accusation.

The British colonialists also collaborated with the author of the Dabistan-i Madhahib  to carry out his purpose; Because, the textbook of Dabistan-i Madhahib was first introduced by the british colonialists and translated into English (same / d); What is more, the first Persian edition of this book has been printed by "William Butterworth Bayley", the British ambassador to India, at the same time as the [British] East India Company has taken control of this region. (54)

this surah has been published as a surah that is Shiite and indicates the distortion of the Qur'an in the Shiite belief. All of this is a sign of intent and thought (divide and rule) 

"The author of the Dabistan himself claims to be propagator a false religion, and his main purpose - without stating it - is to weaken the religious foundations of the religions of other religions and to bring them into the circle of his believers. "Therefore, he quotes a number of weak, baseless and biased documents from the mouths of a handful of uncultured addicted   people."

The British colonialists also collaborated with the author of the Dabistan-i Madhahib s to carry out his purpose; Because, the textbook of Dabistan-i Madhahib was first introduced by the british colonialists and translated into English (same / d); What is more, the first Persian edition of this book has been printed by "William Butterworth Bayley", the British ambassador to India, at the same time as the [British] East India Company has taken control of this region. (54) As you can see, in the first issue of the magazines published about the Asian region and the Islamic world, the text of this surah has been  published as a surah that is Shiite and indicates the distortion of the Qur'an in the Shiite belief. All of this is a sign of intent and thought (divide and rule) (55) in the minds of these colonizers, just as the same colonizers in that era, in Iran and India, helped the baseless religionists and liars to Let their thoughts flourish under the name of Babi and Baha'i, and continue to loot and plunder  property of people  by creating divisions and weakening the beliefs of the people. The phrase of "Dabistan-i Madhahib" about Surah Nurayn also confirms the motivation for writing the book "Dabistan-i Madhahib".

https://hawzah.net/fa/Magazine/View/2691/4608/33607/بررسی-وارزیابی-مدارک-و-اسناد-افسانه-سوره-نورین-و-ولایت

• Advanced Member

This is just Ghulaat Shias belief, just as they believe that suras al-Nurain and al-Wilaya in favour of Ahlul Bayt were removed from the Qur’an.

On the basis of a description of Dasātīr that he noticed in Dabestān-e maḏāheb, the 18th-century English orientalist Sir William Jones praised the book and called it a sacred text,

This is in line with the recent research that has shown that the author of Dabistan was, in fact, not a Shi'ite at all, but rather a Parsi.

On the basis of a description of Dasātīr that he noticed in Dabestān-e maḏāheb, the 18th-century English orientalist Sir William Jones praised the book and called it a sacred text, equal in importance to the Avesta and Zand. Jonathan Duncan, at that time governor of Bombay, intended to translate the work into English but died before he could launch the undertaking. His successor as governor, John Malcolm, encouraged Mollā Fīrūz to publish the book and appointed William Erskine to assist him in the English translation. The text and translation were published in two volumes in Bombay in 1818-19 under the title The Desātir, or the Sacred Writings of the Ancient Persian Prophets, Together with the Commentary of the Fifth Sāsān. The text was reprinted in 1888, and in the same year Dhunjeebhoy Jamshetjee Medhora published a reprint of the translation and commentary in Bombay.

https://iranicaonline.org/articles/dasatir

• Advanced Member

Imam Bukhari 13 Shawwal 194 AH (July 21, 810 CE) 194AH  1 Shawwal 256 AH (870 CE), Imam Muslim 202/821 CE died in AH 261/875 CE and many others became into action and vetted out all the false hadith.

I am surprised at your selected amnesia – Were not Shias Ghulaat or no were manufacturing ‘hadith’ in their favour? Most ‘authentic’ Shia hadith book, Al-Kafi contains only 41% ‘Sahih’ hadith!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now one can judge the state of affairs of other Shia books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunni viewpoint 

Al Dhahabi said: 

“It has been narrated through two firm channels of transmission that Al-Bukhari said: ‘I extracted this book from 600,000 hadiths, and I compiled it over sixteen years, and I made it a plea for what lies between myself and Allah.”

Source: (Narrated by al-Khatib, al-Jami’ li-Akhlaq alrawi 2:270-271 1613) *

https://primaquran.com/2017/11/08/did-imam-bukhari-reject-99-percent-of-the-hadith-that-he-came-into-contact-with/

Imam Al Nawawi said, “The totality of its hadiths are 7,275 with the repetitions and about 4,000 without.” *

*Source:  (Volume 1 Hadith History & Principles-Gibril Fouad Haddad pg 105)

Dear readers, you do the math?  I came up with a figure of .66% as I took the number of 4,000 ahadith without repetitions.  What is 4,000 hadith from 600,000? Even if you take the higher number of 7,275 hadiths with repetitions what percentage does this work out to?

Am I mistaken?  This means he rejected 99% of the hadiths that he came into contact with!  If this is not an eye-opener for you dear readers than I don’t know what would be.

................Bukhari lived a couple of centuries after the Prophet’s death ...................

“In time the Prophet’s sayings and actions—hadith, traditions—came to be accepted as the truth by Muslims. The problem lay in locating a genuine hadith. It is said Imam Hanbal narrated one million. Al Ghazzali earned his title hujjatal-Islam, the authority of Islam, by memorizing 300,000. The accepted authority, Imam Bukhari, after a lifetime’s work, selected about 7,300 from 600,000 in 97 books. Collecting hadith became an Islamic science.”  *

* Source: (Discovering Islam’ by Dr. Akbar S. Ahmed, page 24). 

If one was to work out the percentage of the rejection by Imam Bukhari from the above-recorded figures, one would be shocked and taken aback having arrived at the staggering high figures for the elimination. One can say that 99.27% of what Imam Hanbal had memorized was not included by Imam Bukhari; 97.57% of what Al-Ghazzali had memorized and 98.78% of what he himself had earlier memorized. These figures of the rejections would rise even further if one was to work them on the bases of the accepted 2,230 Hadeeths without repetition.

https://primaquran.com/2017/11/08/did-imam-bukhari-reject-99-percent-of-the-hadith-that-he-came-into-contact-with/