Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

I was on a islamic discussion forum and it said this

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Lion of Shia said:

I was on an islamic discussion form and they mentioned that Shia in Saudi Arabia do group mutah!!!is any truth behind this,isnt mutah suppose to between only 2 parties?

They are lying off course. If you had stayed there more, they would have said shia eat babies.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

The wahhabis accuse shia muslims of any dirty/sickly/filthy things that are occupying their own minds. They will describe any sickly fantasy of theirs and accuse shia muslims of doing them. In Turkey they distort the fact that Alevis have done "Mum Söndü" (It is a practice by ancient sufi-shia muslims where they under the dim light of candles, do dhikr of Allah and cry for Ahlulbayt). But the wahhabis in Turkey accuse the Alevis and Shiites of "putting out candles and then doing group sex with whomever they encounter" (i.e. adultery, group sex, homosexuality and incest). So this is in their own minds and shows how sickly their own fantasies are. So, I wonder why you are busy with such immoral wahhabi people, reading their fantasies. If it is true, why even call it an islamic forum. Just call it a sickly retarded forum.

Edited by islamicmusic

• Advanced Member

Yeah Wahhabis are always making stuff up about us, e.g. we worship Imam Ali (عليه السلام), we think Imam Ali should have been the messenger, one Wahhabi even once said that we have tails. 

You can basically dismiss 95% of the stuff Wahhabis say about us. 

May Allah bless you and your family and grant you Jannat al-Firdaus.