Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Why i like this site...

Rate this topic

Dawid Das

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

I like this site because here people are agaisnt sexual immorality and I've met a few single Muslims on this site who are like me single and are not having it easy in society. Because being single in a westernised society is not easy with the oversexualisation and all. And on other sites that are non muslim. People are more tolerant to sexual immorality. Thats why this site is better. But unfortunately this site seems to be losing views amd becoming less active

Edited by Dawid Das

Guest Abdul

I just recently discovered this site but I agree, it's very quiet compared to other forums I've come across. If I am being honest however, I have been using forums for many years and the popularity of forums are dwindling across the board, its quiet everywhere you go due to the rising popularity of other platforms. 

• Advanced Member

Salam alaikum. MashaAllah.

Forums are nowadays less active because youth are more interested in social media. With facebook, instagram, reddit and tiktok started; youth these days are wasting their time on such websites and not having scholarly discussions on forums. Even international forums on reviewing/discussing books are idle. Let alone a minority islamic forum like this.

But quality rather than quantity is what matters. Like you said, what matters is morality and good naturedness and inshaAllah you all have it. I pray for you and that you find a spouse who has the same thoughts and standards like you.

Also, to keep this islamic forums active, we can start more threads and ask and discuss matters that are the society is struggling with nowadays.